Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd (34732 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Just Called For Aptitude Test. / First Bank Strategic Recruitment / I Was Called For Zenith Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by drdams: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
Av u called dem..

So wots ur conclusion nw?
bimbo90: Bsc..dnt even remember hw I applied
Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by victor4u(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
CIGS - means Customer Information Gathering Staffs I guess....its d same account reactivation 2month contract with Access Bank. The first batch have resumed on d 1st; mayb a lot of ppl didn't resume and dey nid more ppl.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by drdams: 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
Kk, thanks. Awis d pay, n is it an in office job or walk around tin?
Ar dey still goin 2 refer pple back to access for anoda interview?
If d pay is ok, 1 can mk do d 2 mnths as far e doesnt av anytin doin for nw..

Abeg respond asap.
victor4u: CIGS - means Customer Information Gathering Staffs I guess....its d same account reactivation 2month contract with Access Bank. The first batch have resumed on d 1st; mayb a lot of ppl didn't resume and dey nid more ppl.
Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by victor4u(m): 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
Its a walk arund tin ooo...lookin for customers addresses and making them reactivate their dormant acct by gettin d neccesary docs frm them.

Ppl dat resumed last wk did 2 interviews with access bank where u spnd d whole day afta concludin ur test and interview wt SOL. Also d last interview with Access bank was in May, and dey didn't resume until Aug
Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by drdams: 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
Nw dis bad market!!!
Me dem dey gada dey go..

God bless u bro, 2k for jst comot 4 my account lyk dat...
victor4u: Its a walk arund tin ooo...lookin for customers addresses and making them reactivate their dormant acct by gettin d neccesary docs frm them.

Ppl dat resumed last wk did 2 interviews with access bank where u spnd d whole day afta concludin ur test and interview wt SOL. Also d last interview with Access bank was in May, and dey didn't resume until Aug
Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by cnkwokorah(f): 9:26am On Aug 05, 2013
I was one of dose selected for account reactivation stuff,we did our training last 2 weeks,we were supposed 2 strt on the 1st of August bt since then,access bank av bn winnin us,they asked us 2 cme on that 1st for our posting letters,we came nd stayed the whole with nthn comin out,same thin happened on the 2nd day,nd nw dt is monday,we are stl thr.they told us 2 excercise some patience,dt wen they round up,they wl contact us.
Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by davidkayode: 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
Pls does any one know if strategic outsourcing limited have an office in Ibadan? If yes pls d address
Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by davidkayode: 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
KULEX Pls does any one know if strategic outsourcing limited have an office in Ibadan? If yes pls d address
Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by Davland(m): 12:17am On Aug 20, 2014
davidkayode: KULEX Pls does any one know if strategic outsourcing limited have an office in Ibadan? If yes pls d address

their office is @ Access bank building,Mobil Ring road,IB
Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by Fabulousmii(f): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2014
cnkwokorah: I was one of dose selected for account reactivation stuff,we did our training last 2 weeks,we were supposed 2 strt on the 1st of August bt since then,access bank av bn winnin us,they asked us 2 cme on that 1st for our posting letters,we came nd stayed the whole with nthn comin out,same thin happened on the 2nd day,nd nw dt is monday,we are stl thr.they told us 2 excercise some patience,dt wen they round up,they wl contact us.
Pls were u still contacted by Access bnk? Cuz I had interview wit Access tru SOL n haven't gotten feedback. Want too knw if its worth waitin for.
Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by somg20: 7:58am On Aug 23, 2014
I was just sent an invite...for a second interview, please does any1 have an idea of what to expect in d 2nd interview @ SOL and what is there pay like...thanks
Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by Fabulousmii(f): 8:25am On Aug 23, 2014
somg20: I was just sent an invite...for a second interview, please does any1 have an idea of what to expect in d 2nd interview @ SOL and what is there pay like...thanks
Same as d ist one.... Maintain ur composure. Where did U do ur Ist interview?
Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by saoseun(m): 11:21am On Aug 23, 2014
Just got an Invite from SOL pls help wat should i expect and who re they recuiting for... plzz i need answer from any one in the house thanks
Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by LuckyDaniels(m): 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
saoseun: Just got an Invite from SOL pls help wat should i expect and who re they recuiting for... plzz i need answer from any one in the house thanks
I was there sometime ago with high hopes.. But I was disappointed for two reasons!
1. The nature of the job at the time was strictly marketing and sales
2. The bank or insurance firm you would be posted to does not pay you a dime. you only get commission for accounts created or reactivated and SOL will pay you monthly( The
Lady said between 25-40k depending on the bank) Mind you, you are not a staff of the bank but Sol.. you get no benefit whatsoever whether you work one yr or ten years.
You would be given a test and you are expected to finish in ten minutes (cheap arithmetic qtns), Then you go for interview..
All the best!
Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by Marvin67: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
saoseun: Just got an Invite from SOL pls help wat should i expect and who re they recuiting for... plzz i need answer from any one in the house thanks
I got an invite from them too to go for second interview, but I won't go. Cos I already know what they're recruiting for. It's a DSA job in a bank. Except u have OND nd you're 23, or u have HND nd you're 25. Minus that, it's a DSA job. I got a DSA job through them some months back but I didn't pick up the job. Looks like SOL has a huge contract to supply banks with marketers.
Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by sedous2u(m): 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
pls frnds I need job and I want to no the current agent the is recruiting now
Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by sennexcity(m): 1:52pm On May 23, 2015
Pls house I need urgent response I've been to SOL last three weeks. I wrote their test and did two interviews and was told thereafter that I passed the interviews and they will get back to me. Still expecting their text message. Pls is it worth waiting for? Coz I was told they will hire me for access bank.
Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by Zemiu: 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
sennexcity:
Pls house I need urgent response I've been to SOL last three weeks. I wrote their test and did two interviews and was told thereafter that I passed the interviews and they will get back to me. Still expecting their text message. Pls is it worth waiting for? Coz I was told they will hire me for access bank.

Bros! Where is there office located now in ibadan?
Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by Bloomingbud(f): 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
sennexcity:

Please I've been invited for SOLs test and interview on Monday, can you tell me what their test and interview is all about? Thanks.
Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by Bloomingbud(f): 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
Somebody should please answer me o, I need to know what to expect from SOL.

1 Like

Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by bioduneberry(m): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2015
Bloomingbud:
Somebody should please answer me o, I need to know what to expect from SOL.

The questions are very cheap and the interview is straightforward. Calm yourself and go for it. Am currently working with a bank through SOL but the pay is meagre.
Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by Bloomingbud(f): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2015
bioduneberry:

The questions are very cheap and the interview is straightforward. Calm yourself and go for it. Am currently working with a bank through SOL but the pay is meagre.

Biodunberry
Thanks for this, please the pay is within what range?
Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by bioduneberry(m): 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bloomingbud:

Biodunberry
Thanks for this, please the pay is within what range?

Actual salary is 70k, SOL will take 20k, medical insurance and pension will take 6k and take home is 44k.
Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by Bloomingbud(f): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
bioduneberry:

Actual salary is 70k, SOL will take 20k, medical insurance and pension will take 6k and take home is 44k.

Hmmmn. That's a serious one, thanks for your time.
Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by bioduneberry(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
Bloomingbud:

Hmmmn. That's a serious one, thanks for your time.
Very serious o. You welcome.
Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by engrgbeng: 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
Please I got this message inviting me for an interview .. Does anyone knows ch evaluation and consiiderations, you have been specially selected for an interview with the HR BOARD of BS Outsourcing Ltd on Monday 16th Apriat suite 4 Karim Cresent of Amaraolu street, Istgate Agidingbi Ikeja. Enq call IBK18160 on 081-8442-9919..

Please I need urgent feedback o
Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by BabyLondon13: 11:49am On May 17, 2018
ultimatenath1:
i also got mail frm solnigeria invitn me 4 an interview 2mao saturday by 1:30pm, buh i heard dia pay is notn 2write hom abt, though commision is included. Plz can som1 send me d ful mail cuz i mistakingly deleted dem. Best of luck

dont bother going,they used us
Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by Okonsyourguy(m): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2019
There are just a few outsourcing companies in Nigeria you can really vouch for.
cnkwokorah:
I was one of dose selected for account reactivation stuff,we did our training last 2 weeks,we were supposed 2 strt on the 1st of August bt since then,access bank av bn winnin us,they asked us 2 cme on that 1st for our posting letters,we came nd stayed the whole with nthn comin out,same thin happened on the 2nd day,nd nw dt is monday,we are stl thr.they told us 2 excercise some patience,dt wen they round up,they wl contact us.
Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by maydizzy: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
BabyLondon13:

I am going there tommorow

dont bother going,they used us
Re: I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd by DaveOjeh(m): 6:00am On Aug 31, 2019
Hello........ I have been to SOL @apapa and did an interview with them which i passed. They told me that i would be contacted after some time but it has been over 4weeks+ and no text message from them. Please what should i do?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jobless First Class Graduate Gets Instant Employment After PREMIUM TIMES Report / If Your Status Changed From Applicant To Beneficiary You Have Been Selected / Jobs Posted On LINKEDIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.