Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Using Articles To Drive Tons Of Traffic To Your Website - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Using Articles To Drive Tons Of Traffic To Your Website (561 Views)

Start Cement Selling Business In The New Year Make Tons Of Money / Rate Articles To Earn Money Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Articles To Drive Tons Of Traffic To Your Website by internettutor(m): 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
Using articles to drive targeted traffic to a website is a tactic that online marketers have been using for years but as it is still a very effective way of grabbing the attention of targeted prospects, it is still well worth doing.

Nevertheless, the only downside to using articles to market your business is that they often take some time to become effective traffic magnets, which is why creating your first articles should be the first marketing strategy that you launch.

The first thing that you need to come up with for your first article is a subject matter and an ‘angle’. Fortunately, this is nowhere near as difficult as you might imagine it would be.

Visit the leading article directory EzineArticles and type in your main keyword phrase. To continue with the earlier example, I would search the site for articles about ‘hair loss’:

If you check vividly you will see that, there is no shortage of articles that focus on this particular market niche so I would read the top 10-15 articles to get ideas that I can use for my own articles. Whilst you cannot copy other people’s work word-for-word, there is no patent or copyright on ideas, so create a list of ideas that you can use and then start writing.

You should aim to create an article of between 400 and 600 words, including a main keyword phrase in the title of that article as near as you can to the beginning. In addition, this keyword phrase should also appear in the first and last paragraphs (in the first and last sentence is even better) as well as a couple more times somewhere else in the body text.

In addition, you should try to include a couple of minor keyword phrases that are related to your main keyword term as well, because this is a tactic that is known to be particularly effective with Google.

This is because Google are believed to use latent semantic indexing (LSI) when they ‘spider’ (scan) content for meaning. This essentially means that your related minor keyword phrase will help to confirm Google’s understanding of what your article is all about.

If you are interested, the cost is just $60
Pay To :
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Name: Adeyemi Oluwaseun
Account Number: 0029071327

After Payment:

Text your name, your email address, Branch Paid To, Amount Paid, Deposit Slip Number, Payment Date, Telephone Number to this number 08178057857 frican85@gmail.com

Imagine that you wrote an article about Microsoft. If you did so, it would be logical to mention Bill Gates in that article,

which is exactly what Google would expect and look for.

Hence, if there are no confirmatory minor keyword phrases in your article, it is possible for the search engine ‘spiders’ to misunderstand which words or phrases are your keywords, in which case, your article will be indexed completely incorrectly.

Writing an article of this length will probably take you between half an hour and an hour the first time you do it, but with practice, you will probably find that you can bash out articles in 20 minutes or less.

Once this article is finished, you have to create a few more supporting materials to upload to the main article directory sites with your work. The first thing you need to create is a two or three sentence description of your article, which is what appears beneath your article title both on the article directory pages and on the Google search results page if your article manages to feature there.

In essence, your description dictates whether someone read your article or not, so you have to make it good. Think of it as an advert for your article and write is as such, making it every bit as persuasive and punchy as you would if it was an advert for which you were paying.

Furthermore, you need to create a short list of appropriate keyword phrases that people might use if they were searching for information like that featured in your article before finally moving on to creating what is known as your ‘resource box’. This is a description of your business that is added at the end of every article published on directory sites and it is also the most important part of your article submission too.

Far too many marketers use their resource box to tell the reader all about them and their business but this is something you must avoid. What you really want to do is to give the reader a specific reason why they should visit your site. They have read right through your article, so it’s a reasonable assumption that they are at least somewhat interested in learning more about what you have to say.

You should therefore focus on what the reader will gain by visiting your site rather than telling them who you are or how successful your business is. For example, if they can obtain a free report or some other form of gift from your site, tell them so in the resource box and tell them how to get the gifts as well.
If you are interested in getting a software that will enable you get tons of articles spun to human readable text which you can submit to viral directories. The software is capable of getting you 100 different articles of the same article with a click of a button.
I have been using this Top Notch Re-writer since 2yrs and it has been wonderful especially with my CPA, Clickbank and Adsense offers. It makes me consistent money even while i don’t lift my finger to write articles.
The good thing about this software is that, it is one time payment.

If you are interested, the cost is just $60
Pay To :
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Name: Adeyemi Oluwaseun
Account Number: 0029071327

After Payment:

Text your name, your email address, Branch Paid To, Amount Paid, Deposit Slip Number, Payment Date, Telephone Number to this number 08178057857 frican85@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

UK Kitchen And Home Appliance / We'll Pay You N5k A Day... / Let Us Help You To Clear Or Forward Your Goods/cargoes Easily!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.