Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Kanye West - "I Am A God" - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Kanye West - "I Am A God" (475 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West - "I Am A God" by oluwafemi113(m): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
KANYE WEST - "I AM A GOD"..REALLY? :O

Here are a few lines from Kanye West's new song "I am a god" that might interest u

"I just talked to Jesus
He said 'what up,Yeezuz'
I said 'sh*t,I'm chillin..
Trying to stack these millions
I know He the Most High
But I am a close high
Mi Casa Su Casa
That's our Cosa Nostra"

Basically,he claims equality with Christ and that they belong to the same family..wow

What do u think?
Re: Kanye West - "I Am A God" by Mynd44: 1:41am On Jun 21, 2013
Go and read Psalm 82:6 and John10:34 before you start talking crap you don't know.

And did he say he is equal to Jesus? He said he is stacking and wants to go higher but he is not the most high yet.

You folks need to read your bible more

(1) (Reply)

Have Your Song Posted And Promoted On Our Blog For Just #2000.00 Naira Only / Contact Us For Your Music Productions, Promo And Other General Music Services / How To Be Your Own Boss In Less Than A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.