Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

How To Produce Chalk And Sell In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Produce Chalk And Sell In Nigeria (1987 Views)

15 Hot Products You Can Import And Sell For Amazing Profits / School Chalk Making Machine / School Chalk Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Produce Chalk And Sell In Nigeria by Prezzo1: 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
If you wish to learn the guide on how to produce chalk and sell for profit simply use the link below..Saw the post on a blog by my oga...

Use the link below to read the guide

link - http://joingurus..com/2013/06/how-to-produce-school-chalk-at-home-and.html
Re: How To Produce Chalk And Sell In Nigeria by abbas2(m): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
What you have given is a good idea no doubt but I am sorry it is a near misinformation which will drag a newbie into serious frustration.It is simpler than explained in the link anyway.I have produced school chalk for 12 years now and I sell materials including the mould of all capacity.I will guide whoever is interested free of charge.Pls call abbas on 08035397819 or 08071540827.I live in Osogbo osun state.You may link me on facebook.com/abbasonaolapo
Re: How To Produce Chalk And Sell In Nigeria by Prezzo1: 1:47am On Jun 21, 2013
abbas2: What you have given is a good idea no doubt but I am sorry it is a near misinformation which will drag a newbie into serious frustration.It is simpler than explained in the link anyway.I have produced school chalk for 12 years now and I sell materials including the mould of all capacity.I will guide whoever is interested free of charge.Pls call abbas on 08035397819 or 08071540827.I live in Osogbo osun state.You may link me on facebook.com/abbasonaolapo
ℓ̊ will be glad to know what ℓ̊ś wrong about the information..we are Ǻℓℓ here to learn,saw the post C∕̴Ɩn∂ brought it here for everybody to learn...so tell •̸Ϟε̲̣̣̣̥ what ℓ̊ś wrong about the info

(1) (Reply)

Grasscutter Farming / Tradot | Nairaland Customer Care Thread / Naira Float; The Pros And Cons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.