Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

What Is The Update On Free Internet Software - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Update On Free Internet Software (1221 Views)

2014 Federal College Of Education(technical)gusau Recruitment:whats The Update? / NIS Successful Candidates: Whats The Update? / NERC Recruitment: What's the update? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Update On Free Internet Software by adaking: 11:29am On May 20, 2006
Hi everybody,
About two /three days ago I read something on this forum about "free internet software", but by the next day I couldn't find it again. Was that posted by mistake or what. Anybody with this info should link me up with the update or what the free internet software is all about.
Tanks
Re: What Is The Update On Free Internet Software by tobiloba82: 1:31pm On May 20, 2006
I ACTUALLY POST THE TOPIC ON THE FORUM. IT WAS SEUN WHO REMOVED IT FROM THE FORUM. I WROTE HIM AND I SPOKE MY MIND. HE LATER REPLIED MY SAYING THAT IT WAS A MISLEADING TOPIC AND I WAS IN THE VERGE OF DUPING PEOPLE IN THE FORUM. I WAS SO EMBRASSED. BUT DONT WORRY, I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU MY WEBSITE SO U CAN BROWSE THROUGH IT YOURSELF, GIVE COMMENTS LATER.
I USE IT AND ANYBODY CAN USE IT ON ANY COMPUTER. A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE USING IT NOW. ANYBODY THAT READS SUCCESS DIGEST EXTRA WILL NO THAT IT EXIST. THE OWNER OF SUCCESS DIGEST, MR SUNNY OJEGBAISE, HE IS ALSO THE OWNER OF COMPLETE SPORTS SELLS IT AT THEAT THE RATE OF #4,500.BUT I SELL MINE AT THE RATE OF #2,500.00.I WILL GIVE YOU MY WEBSITE SOON.JUST TRYING TO ADJUST MY WEBPAGE. WATCH OUT SOON
Re: What Is The Update On Free Internet Software by adaking: 1:53pm On May 20, 2006
Ok toby am waiting for the info, my email is ada4proofs@yahoo.com tanks
Re: What Is The Update On Free Internet Software by tobiloba82: 2:17pm On May 20, 2006
anybody should trying this link http://sowealthlibrary.com/fswnaira.htm. can a man of calibre like sunny ojegbaise, owner of compelte sports
be lying to 150 million nigerians about an unproven software just because he wants to make money.
pls guys i'll WANT to recommend success digest to u all, if u cant afford N500.00, u can buy its sister publication success digestextra at the rate of N100.00.
u will learn a lot. i have been making money online through this magazine and been a member of success digest library club. i have been into information product marketing since march wHEN i finish service,guys sincerely, i make money every week.
it is just a tip of the iceberg that i am offering nairaland members b4 seun removed the topic from the forum.
EJO E BAMI SO FUN SEUN PE OYA NI, O -------
Re: What Is The Update On Free Internet Software by hobat4cash(m): 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2006
am interested in the free software my e-mail is hobat2006@yahoo.com wink
Re: What Is The Update On Free Internet Software by bigboywho(m): 8:44am On Jun 21, 2006
Please send me your details directly. I am very interested, and have been looking out for such an avenue. Thanks! bigboywho@yahoo.com
Re: What Is The Update On Free Internet Software by smartsoft(m): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2006
yah quite intresting Magazine, i read it as well

(1) (Reply)

Stockbroker / Any Jobs In Aviation? / Glo At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.