Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,258 members, 7,846,186 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Creatures That Live Longer Than Humans - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Creatures That Live Longer Than Humans (33751 Views)

Five Amazing Extinct Creatures That Aren’t Dinosaurs / Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 / We Thought Giants Were Mythical Creatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creatures That Live Longer Than Humans by GooseBaba: 12:11am On Jun 22, 2013
adconline:
So is "bible dating" more accurate? Who determined Metusellah's age?

Yeeparipa..!!! Bible dating.!!! Too funny

1 Like

Re: Creatures That Live Longer Than Humans by Nobody: 3:38am On Jun 22, 2013
GooseBaba:

Yeeparipa..!!! Bible dating.!!! Too funny

Lmaoooooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Creatures That Live Longer Than Humans by quintstad(m): 6:42am On Jun 22, 2013
hmmm.... so so interesting
Re: Creatures That Live Longer Than Humans by dowjones(m): 8:45am On Jun 22, 2013
The IMMORTAL JELLY FISH (turritopsis nutricula) lives forever. Other animals on that list are learners. tongue
Re: Creatures That Live Longer Than Humans by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 22, 2013
I don't know what they are saying about the oldest human being 120something years but I do know that my grandmother in law died this January at 130years plus some months.
Re: Creatures That Live Longer Than Humans by everyday: 9:04am On Jun 22, 2013
After critical analysis i observed that all the animals listed were sea creatures.Sea food is good for you if you want to live a longer life

1 Like

Re: Creatures That Live Longer Than Humans by OdionOdion: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2013
Reference point for Zoologist/Biology students and researchers
Re: Creatures That Live Longer Than Humans by kunle86(m): 10:45am On Jun 22, 2013
Lakayanah: I beg who dey there wen dem born all those fish dem and the worms wen even know how many years dem be.
. Dont u go to school? U hav never heard of carbon dating before. That is what they used.
Re: Creatures That Live Longer Than Humans by ezeama1010(m): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

why must religion be introduced into everything? education is the key
my dear, I pity u if u think that there should be things that should be done with God's word completely excluded. If u pose ursef as an antichrist agent, Heaven will treat u as one.
Re: Creatures That Live Longer Than Humans by Sunglow: 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2013
@olamyyde d bible is not inaccurate with d facts and records dat pple lived up 2 500yrs n beyond.its d truth.God cant lie.

1 Like

Re: Creatures That Live Longer Than Humans by Mrevildoer(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
dr-pips:
122 years old: Oldest known human

Jeanne Louise Calment had the longest confirmed human lifespan in history, living to the age of 122 years, 164 days. She became the last living documented person born in the 1870s when the Japanese supercentenarian Tane Ikai (born 1879) died on 12 July 1995, and was thenceforth more than five and a half years older than any other living human being until her death over two years later; in total she outlived 329 undisputedly-verified supercentenarians. Her lifespan has been thoroughly documented by scientific study. More records have been produced to verify her age than in any other case. She is the only person confirmed to have reached over 120 years of age.

hey what u waiting for?
Here in 9ja we hve people more older than this if am permited to adress her as lady grin
even mah granny's older sis died at age 115, that was 6 years bck. so i cnt all her the oldest lady ever liveth. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creatures That Live Longer Than Humans by elder05(m): 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
That geoduck looks familiar
Re: Creatures That Live Longer Than Humans by Lakayanah: 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
kunle86: . Dont u go to school? U hav never heard of carbon dating before. That is what they used.
you that went to school you need to refund the fees paid on your coconut head. Your english stinks
Re: Creatures That Live Longer Than Humans by dondeprof: 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
atlist thank God none lived up to 900 years let alone 960 ......lol am referring to methuselah, so they are not really older than the oldest human ever on earth undecidedatlist thank God none lived up to 900 years let alone 960 ......lol am referring to methuselah, so they are not really older than the oldest human ever on earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute / Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist / USA: Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse To Rise On Election Day ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.