Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,021 members, 7,814,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo (31359 Views)

I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes / Evander Holyfield Sparks Outrage With Comments About Being Gay / Tyson 'returns Holyfield's Ear' 16 Years After Infamous Bite Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by chachacorner: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2013
http://chachacorner.com/tuface-chilling-with-evander-holyfield-in-atlanta-photo/

Tuface shared this picture of him chilling with former world boxing champion,Evander Holyfield in Atlanta. You remember Evander Holfield don't you? If you don't he;s the guy who fought with Mike Tyson and got his ear bitten off by Mikey during their infamous 1997 fight..
2baba tweeted
"Me and Evander Holyfield.ATL chilling.I ask am say how your ear"
Expensive joke I'd say...

3 Likes

Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by NeuroBoss(m): 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
ok.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by Ajasnoop: 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
I don't understand how people caption. You see two grown men posing for camera and the best they could do is set blow and somebody caption it chilling. How blow and cold take resemble?

12 Likes

Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by dridowu: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2013
I won't commet

1 Like

Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by venorite(m): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ajasnoop: I don't understand how people caption. You see to grown men posing for camera and the best they could do is set blow and somebody caption it chilling. How blow and cold take resemble?

52 Likes

Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
2baba nøthing does u...btw..am d 5th to comment out of 1million nairaland userz..winks and pop kunu mix am with alomo sugar... Na highin thngs nxt..
Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by Celepope: 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2013
dridowu: I won't commet
If you won't "commet" then you shall surely 'goet'

7 Likes

Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ajasnoop: I don't understand how people caption. You see to grown men posing for camera and the best they could do is set blow and somebody caption it chilling. How blow and cold take resemble?
How Aja and Snoop use resemble?
Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by Akpaife(m): 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2013
Who is begging u 2 comment
If u tin he is a fool
Like my post

1 Like

Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by binhozie(m): 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2013

Commet ko, meteor ni. .

4 Likes

Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by momodub: 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2013
nice one

1 Like

Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2013
THEY COULD BE TWINS LOL
Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by binhozie(m): 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2013
Akpa ife:
If u tin he is a fool
Like my post

If you think this is the fool. . .like this post

79 Likes

Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by DJDOLA(m): 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2013
HEY BRODA TUFACE UR ANTENTITION IS NEDDED ONE OF UR PAL IS DAYING OJB HE NEED 16M FOR KINDNEY TRANSPLANT

7 Likes

Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by fatdon2(m): 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2013
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
so? Mtchewww. Make i fry egg for them. Let him go rescue OJB from his sick bed.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
Abegi mk 2face cum donate mk them carry him former producer go hospital joor..

2 Likes

Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by deshclones(m): 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
choi..i don miss..never knew this topic will get frontpage status..i for comment and win the ftc price..

when will i be ftc?? angry angry
Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by Akpaife(m): 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
binhozie:

If you think this is the fool. . .like this post
If u tin ds boy na mumu
Like my post

2 Likes

Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2013
deshclones: choi..i don miss..never knew this topic will get frontpage status..i for comment and win the ftc price..

when will i be ftc?? angry angry
DUNNO DAWG BUT I HAVE BEEN FIRST TO COMMENT LIKE 50 TIMES grin grin
Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by Policewoman(f): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
Evander Holyfield, the man that blew a $50m fortune and got his ears bitten by Mike Tyson cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
Policewoman: Evander Holyfield, the man that blew a $50m fortune and bit Mike Tyson's ear cool cool cool cool cool
SMDH TYSON BIT HIS EARS. undecided
Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by ezedolar: 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
We want to see the peature of Seun Osawa wit Tonto Dike

1 Like

Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by mesh33(m): 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
Noted
Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by supaeagles(m): 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
Policewoman: Evander Holyfield, the man that blew a $50m fortune and bit Mike Tyson's ear cool cool cool cool cool
Really, is he broke too? I guess he and Tyson can share common broke stories/strategies smiley
Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by Aradojo(m): 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
2baba
Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by techmymoney(m): 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2013

Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by Desdola(m): 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
Holyfield is not a man 2 immitate. wasted his fortunes and so. Hope 2Face doesn't borrow a leave from him.

1 Like

Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by ddeola: 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
Holyfield is now bankrupt Tuface be careful !
Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by fitzmayowa: 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by dabrake(m): 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
Akpa ife:
If u tin he is a fool
Like my post
he is at it again. He just can't do without begging for 'LIKES'
Re: Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo by free2ryhme: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2013
MSTCHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Takes Her Mum Shopping On Wheelchair (photos) / Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) / Olamide Stuns In New Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.