Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

Can You Identify Where In Nigeria This Type Of Cloth Is Made? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can You Identify Where In Nigeria This Type Of Cloth Is Made? (917 Views)

How To Identify A Nigerian (pic) / Non-nigerians Pls Identify Urself Here. Let Us Into Ur Beliefs/cultures/traditions / Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Identify Where In Nigeria This Type Of Cloth Is Made? by Ialwaysask: 11:23am On Jun 21, 2013
[size=16pt]I have been searching up and down to find out if this cloth is produced in Nigeria, and if so, where?

The pictures attached are as reference, as I have seen material produced to mark/celebrate events but I cant find where it's done.

If you have any useful information or know prices, kindly inform me.
[/size]

Re: Can You Identify Where In Nigeria This Type Of Cloth Is Made? by odumchi: 5:26am On Jun 22, 2013
That's ankara. Eastern Nigeria is known for producing fine ankara.
Re: Can You Identify Where In Nigeria This Type Of Cloth Is Made? by ifyalways(f): 10:29am On Jun 23, 2013
All the local textile mills produce this.(Ankara,super print,wax) just ask your local textile dealer.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Girls Vs Ghanaian Girls, Who Are The Best Dancers / Stop Spreading Fear! / Romanian Names Of Boys And Girls With Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.