Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Help With Creating A Forum. Pls - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help With Creating A Forum. Pls (750 Views)

10 Things You Must Know And Have Before Creating A Blog / Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site / How Do I Create A Forum On My Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Creating A Forum. Pls by Immanuelar(m): 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2013
please help me webmasters. am just a beginner that knows only HTML and CSS. I want to learn how to create a forum. if u have any link where I can download the tutorial, I will appreciate it. thanks
Re: Help With Creating A Forum. Pls by Immanuelar(m): 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2013
please help out
Re: Help With Creating A Forum. Pls by GraphicsPlus(m): 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
Where did you learn html and css?
Why will you learn how to create a forum? Because creating a forum has become the trend among young boys in Nigeria?
Simply keep pursuing your training in web development. When you finish learning javascript and php, you should be able to create whatever you want to create. Not just forum, but an array of web applications.

Search on google about php tutorials.
Or go the phpacademy.org
Re: Help With Creating A Forum. Pls by miracle4(m): 6:44am On Jun 22, 2013
Immanuelar: please help me webmasters. am just a beginner that knows only HTML and CSS. I want to learn how to create a forum. if u have any link where I can download the tutorial, I will appreciate it. thanks
there are many documentation online, you can start from there, But if you need guide on smf forum creation I have a little tutorial on that you can read it from [ http://obasimvilla.com/modification-mods-tweaks-basic-guide-to-smf-customization/ ] that's the link
Re: Help With Creating A Forum. Pls by Immanuelar(m): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2013
miracle4: there are many documentation online, you can start from there, But if you need guide on smf forum creation I have a little tutorial on that you can read it from [ http://obasimvilla.com/modification-mods-tweaks-basic-guide-to-smf-customization/ ] that's the link

Thanx, i will check it out now
Re: Help With Creating A Forum. Pls by Immanuelar(m): 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Where did you learn html and css?
Why will you learn how to create a forum? Because creating a forum has become the trend among young boys in Nigeria?
Simply keep pursuing your training in web development. When you finish learning javascript and php, you should be able to create whatever you want to create. Not just forum, but an array of web applications.

Search on google about php tutorials.
Or go the phpacademy.org

Thanx for ur reply, i want to know how create a forum because i am a computer science student.
Re: Help With Creating A Forum. Pls by infomarketing99: 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2013
u dont hav to knw any html or css to build a successful forum like nl. u cn set a forum like this in 10min. i hv a video for that. but u just hav to knw that forum thingz is nt an easy game

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Any VAS Company With NATIONWIDE Lottery Licence For SMS Voting? / How To Find Your Zip Code. / For Oluwaseun Osewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.