Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

Why Is Sexy Dancer Kaffy Showing Her Boo.bs? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Is Sexy Dancer Kaffy Showing Her Boo.bs? (7987 Views)

See What Bleeching Has Done In The Life Of Popular Nigerian Dancer Kaffy(photos) / Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos / Popular Dancer, Kaffy’s Bleaching Is Becoming Quite Obvious [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Sexy Dancer Kaffy Showing Her Boo.bs? by Big4wig(m): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
For sometime now, I've been under the impression that Kaffy the dance queen is one of the few ladies who do not take delight in showing their "oranges", but it appears I'm very very wrong.

But my worry is, does she really need to "push up" her boobs even while in the pool?
Kaffy, what's the point of doing push up here?

Re: Why Is Sexy Dancer Kaffy Showing Her Boo.bs? by AbuMikey(m): 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
What I like!!
Re: Why Is Sexy Dancer Kaffy Showing Her Boo.bs? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2013
*skips the rules and reg in annoyance* fame and the semi madnes it brings sha and... ok dont worry she might come up wit sometin much more d-o-p-e sooner to stay on evry one's lips..
Re: Why Is Sexy Dancer Kaffy Showing Her Boo.bs? by Oildichotomy(m): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
Because she has fine boobis .Remove your carnal mind comot there. As if she tender one dosage now , u no go run go suck ur belle ful with the ultimate white colostrum
Re: Why Is Sexy Dancer Kaffy Showing Her Boo.bs? by omochristi: 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
I disagree,dis aint kaffy's boobs,her breast small die
Re: Why Is Sexy Dancer Kaffy Showing Her Boo.bs? by kolamilan(m): 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
like say if dem give you for free you no go take am.
Re: Why Is Sexy Dancer Kaffy Showing Her Boo.bs? by Big4wig(m): 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2013
omo christi: I disagree,dis aint kaffy's boobs,her breast small die
e be like say u sabi her booobs well well
Re: Why Is Sexy Dancer Kaffy Showing Her Boo.bs? by Big4wig(m): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
kolamilan: like say if dem give you for free you no go take am.
Hell no,dude she is married with a kid
Re: Why Is Sexy Dancer Kaffy Showing Her Boo.bs? by free2ryhme: 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
ASK HER NAH ! WHY U DEY ASK ASK US KWENSHION FOR NL

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sexy Dancer Kaffy Showing Her Boo.bs? by goldfish80(m): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
Last i checked Naij is not under sharia law, there's nothing wrong with this pix..
Re: Why Is Sexy Dancer Kaffy Showing Her Boo.bs? by demelza: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
If you have got it, flaunt it. Besides she's at a pool
Re: Why Is Sexy Dancer Kaffy Showing Her Boo.bs? by engrj(m): 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2013
She is pregnant in the chest....
Re: Why Is Sexy Dancer Kaffy Showing Her Boo.bs? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2013
undecided
Re: Why Is Sexy Dancer Kaffy Showing Her Boo.bs? by Ibangap(m): 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2013
Big4wig: For sometime now, I've been under the impression that Kaffy the dance queen is one of the few ladies who do not take delight in showing their "oranges", but it appears I'm very very wrong.

But my worry is, does she really need to "push up" her boobs even while in the pool?
Becos if she didn't pose like dis for dis photo, u would have nothing to talk abt nd u wouldn't have created dis topic.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sexy Dancer Kaffy Showing Her Boo.bs? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
grin
Re: Why Is Sexy Dancer Kaffy Showing Her Boo.bs? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
so it is true when some folks say breastfeeding enhances the boobs cuz d kaffy i use to kow get tiny boobi
Re: Why Is Sexy Dancer Kaffy Showing Her Boo.bs? by Brimmie(m): 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2013
Have Seen Those Bweasts Somewhr B4!!

Kaffy Stole It!!
Re: Why Is Sexy Dancer Kaffy Showing Her Boo.bs? by Big4wig(m): 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2013
Brimmie: Have Seen Those Bweasts Somewhr B4!!

Kaffy Stole It!!
from ur gf abi
Re: Why Is Sexy Dancer Kaffy Showing Her Boo.bs? by Big4wig(m): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
engr j: She is pregnant in the chest....
lol,u no well
Re: Why Is Sexy Dancer Kaffy Showing Her Boo.bs? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 22, 2013
for goodness sake, she is at a pool you idiot angry what do you expect her to wear? Danshiki, skirt and blouse?
Re: Why Is Sexy Dancer Kaffy Showing Her Boo.bs? by iamdsam: 7:42am On Jun 22, 2013
Big4wig: For sometime now, I've been under the impression that Kaffy the dance queen is one of the few ladies who do not take delight in showing their "oranges", but it appears I'm very very wrong.

@op What's wrong with the way she arranged are boobs How is it your concern Are you better than her You better go and get a life for yourself
Re: Why Is Sexy Dancer Kaffy Showing Her Boo.bs? by iamdsam: 7:46am On Jun 22, 2013
I love you Kaffy. Keep doing your thing. There will always be haters. I love you baby. I which to see you one day and I know I will
Re: Why Is Sexy Dancer Kaffy Showing Her Boo.bs? by princeneyo: 8:47am On Jun 22, 2013
pls aos, ppl should be aware of meganet Resources limited. They are ar real 419 people. They collected #2200 and begin 2 postpone chat invitation. [b]pls aos, ppl should be aware of meganet Resources limited. They are ar real 419 people. They collected #2200 and begin 2 postpone chat invitation. [/b]pls aos, ppl should be aware of meganet Resources limited. They are ar real 419 people. They collected #2200 and begin 2 postpone chat invitation.
Re: Why Is Sexy Dancer Kaffy Showing Her Boo.bs? by Big4wig(m): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
princeneyo: pls aos, ppl should be aware of meganet Resources limited. They are ar real 419 people. They collected #2200 and begin 2 postpone chat invitation. [b]pls aos, ppl should be aware of meganet Resources limited. They are ar real 419 people. They collected #2200 and begin 2 postpone chat invitation. [/b]pls aos, ppl should be aware of meganet Resources limited. They are ar real 419 people. They collected #2200 and begin 2 postpone chat invitation.
ok sir

(1) (Reply)

See What Alibaba Caught A Lady Doing At DJ Jimmy Jatt's Party (18+ Photo) / PHOTOS : Meet Twins Who Are Set To Be The World's Oldest Conjoined Twins At 63! / 50 Cent Shares Pix Of Rick Ross And Diddy Kissing(pix Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.