Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Do U Agree With Him? TV Host Ebuka Obi-uchendu Wants Prostitution 2 Be Legalized - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do U Agree With Him? TV Host Ebuka Obi-uchendu Wants Prostitution 2 Be Legalized (537 Views)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day / Korede Bello's Poll Shows That Yoruba Girls/Guys Are More Romantic - Do U Agree? / Pre-wedding Photos Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu And His Wife (adorable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Do U Agree With Him? TV Host Ebuka Obi-uchendu Wants Prostitution 2 Be Legalized by bankyblue(m): 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2013
Do you agree with him? TV Host Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution to be Legalized in Nigeria

Media personality and Channels TV‘s “Rubbin’ Minds” host Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wants Prostitution to be Legalized in Nigeria.
The TV Host got very verbal on Twitter about his views on certain moral debates in Nigeria on 20th June, 2013 as he took on the topic of ‘prostitution’ and with few tweets, Ebuka gave few reasons he believed Prostitution should be legalized.

Tweet

Here’s What he Believe:

“Can you make a proper argument not based on religion, to explain why prostitution is illegal?
You would think that people earning money with their body parts (given by God, if you want to be religious) on their terms, would be fine.
Many jobs have deadly implications. Mining, being in the military, and even sitting in front of a desk and staring at a screen all day”

Do you agree with him? share your thoughts on this.

Re: Do U Agree With Him? TV Host Ebuka Obi-uchendu Wants Prostitution 2 Be Legalized by Chinwem(f): 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
He's an idiota

Rubbin minds is the name of his programme abi..........well there's not much left of his

Engaging in conversation with him will drop my IQ so I won't even bother
Re: Do U Agree With Him? TV Host Ebuka Obi-uchendu Wants Prostitution 2 Be Legalized by sexymoma(f): 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
Even It not Legalized, That does not stop our Ministers and commissioners from Patronizing them. they might have paid him to talk on their behalf sef..... Front Page o and let see people's contribution on this issue.
Re: Do U Agree With Him? TV Host Ebuka Obi-uchendu Wants Prostitution 2 Be Legalized by ijebabe: 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2013

(1)

OJB Kidney Palava Where Are These People? / I Would’ve Killed George Zimmerman If I Was Trayvon Martin’s Father – T.I / Floydmayweather To Earn Record $41.5 Million[6.6billion Naira] For Sept14 Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.