Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? (836 Views)

What Type Of Questions Can Be Expected For Software Developer Interview / Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / This Type Of Resume Can Get You Interview Invites. Stand Out!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by 2scorehigh(m): 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2013
I'm just wondering…

What type of job/s will you enjoy doing for free not minding whether you get paid for it at the end or not? It might be something like your hobby, an activity or activities you like to engage in, a volunteer program or something of that nature, as long as it helps someone.

As for me, I know I will teach O level Mathematics for free!

What about you? What type of job(s) will you like to do for free?
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Dextra(f): 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
Caring for weak old people and sick people generally.
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by almasterpiece(m): 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2013
2scorehigh: I'm just wondering…

What type of job/s will you enjoy doing for free not minding whether you get paid for it at the end or not? It might be something like your hobby, an activity or activities you like to engage in, a volunteer program or something of that nature, as long as it helps someone.

As for me, I know I will teach O level Mathematics for free!

What about you? What type of job(s) will you like to do for free?
Sane here up 2 tertiary level

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by Skybaby: 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
I wud love to flog Eze and vince till they faint! grin
Re: What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free? by 2scorehigh(m): 8:31am On Aug 30, 2014
Skybaby: I wud love to flog Eze and vince till they faint! grin

Ha ha haa...

Skybaby, you are taking this thing very serious. grin grin grin

So you will cain Eze and Vince for free?

Ha ha haaa....o di egwu o!

(1) (Reply)

Lagos News Job Vacancies Today, July 24th 2013 / Oando Vacancy / Interview Behaviour Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.