Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire (51661 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) / Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha Dazzles In Bum Short (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by somegirl1: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
-

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by somegirl1: 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
-----

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by lizziehajiz(f): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2013
kissi luv dis.it is beautiful
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by somegirl1: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2013
J12: Mike is the person the wearing a traditional igbo attire.
I don't think what Chioma is wearing is a traditional Igbo attire.

Post pics of what you think is traditional Igbo attire for women.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by ketoprofen(m): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2013
@Some Girl, U are definitely some girl. keep it up. impressive

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by ketoprofen(m): 8:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
Pals, if u have not clicked on Okija juju's link on Ekiti women, nu are definitely missing
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by somegirl1: 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2013
what's not to love

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by somegirl1: 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
Less is more wink

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 23, 2013
hmmm, nice shot they've got.
---------- ---------- ---------

Work as a publisher for Mysankelv.com
if you know you are always good in latest news and music please join mysankelv.com and start publishing stories with us. to know how please send in info to mysankelvpromo@gmail.com or naijaentnewspromo@gmail.com

join us on twitter @MySankelvdotcom for more information and gists.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
some-girl:

Don't be blinded by bigotry

Igbo attire is indisputably beautiful

Even Mike's Jester outfit? undecided
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2013
No be Yoruba outfit be this?

What happened to y'all have animal pictures n your attire?

Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by kyriano94(m): 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2013
u 2 are rilly lookin gud
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by somegirl1: 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
No be Yoruba outfit be this?

What happened to y'all have animal pictures n your attire?

lol
I expected an ignorant comment like the one above.

1. When did yorubas start wearing slim/ fitted traditional tops? Aren't your tops "roomy"?
2. Since you know more about Igbo attire than Igbos themselves, you should know that the Isi-agu (animal print) was originally an occasion attire worn by titled men.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isiagu

What do you think was/is worn everyday and by non-titled men?

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
some-girl:

lol
I expected an ignorant comment like the one above.

1. When did yorubas start wearing slim/ fitted traditional tops? Aren't your tops "roomy"?
2. Since you know more about Igbo attire than Igbos themselves, you should know that the Isi-agu (animal print) was originally an occasion attire worn by titled men.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isiagu

What do you think was worn everyday and by non-titled men?

I stopped reading after #1. How ignorant and ironic lol
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
Chioma looking cute....mike looking like a pauper.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by somegirl1: 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I stopped reading after #1. How ignorant and ironic lol

Of course you would stop reading because you can't stomach the truth.
Bigotry is not healthy

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
some-girl:

Of course you would stop reading because you can't stomach the truth.
Bigotry is not healthy

Nah, I cant stomach your bullshoit grin wink
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2013

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by somegirl1: 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Nah, I cant stomach your bullshoit grin wink

What part is bull?

The part where your assumption that our only attire for men is the Isi-agu was been corrected or that your tops are not fitted?

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
some-girl:

What part is bull?

The part where your assumption that our only attire for men is the Isi-agu was been corrected or that your tops are not fitted?

Starting with part 1....couldnt go on reading the rest of your bullshoit.

Do a simple Google search
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by somegirl1: 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Starting with part 1....couldnt go on reading the rest of your bullshoit.

ok....
I take back No.1 for now. Ignore it and tell me how the rest is bull....

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by somegirl1: 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2013
and I did do a google search. Google images backs claim.

Truth be told, that style of top is common to many west African groups. So it isn't yoruba.
It's a basic slim fitted top made using brocade material

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2013
some-girl:

ok....
I take back No.1 for now. Ignore it and tell me how the rest is bull....

Originally?

What's #2 got to do with my post?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
some-girl:
and I did do a google search. Google images backs claim.

Truth be told, that style of top is common to many west African groups. So it isn't yoruba.
It's a basic slim fitted top made using brocade material

This is like dejavu with a previous thread.

Jeans is worn all over the world, does it mean it wasnt originated in the USA?

Weak attempt dear
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
Oleku....a traditional Yoruba outfit is now worn all over West Africa lol....

Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by somegirl1: 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Originally?

What's #2 got to do with my post?

^ Makes no sense. Please elucidate.

Also can you provide pics of your male attire that is slim fitted and same length as that of the model

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
some-girl:

^ Makes no sense. Please elucidate.

Originally? Oloddo, go back to your earlier post.

Isiagu is being worn by non-title holders nowadays
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by somegirl1: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Oleku....a traditional Yoruba outfit is now worn all over West Africa lol....

Off tangent.
Provide pics of male attire
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
some-girl:

Off tangent.
Show me. Provide pics of male attire

No, it's not wink
Use your sense....if it's common
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by somegirl1: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Originally? Oloddo, go back to your earlier post.

Isiagu is being worn by non-title holders nowadays

bolded back at you.

Answer the ensuing question. What do you think was worn everyday and by non-titled men?

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2013
I prefer the animal print to Mike's clownish attire tho
Re: Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2013
some-girl:

bolded back at you.

Answer the ensuing question. What do you think was worn everyday and by non-titled men?

Grass pants? wink

You know, like them bow-and-arrow hunters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cee-c Stuns Without Makeup In New Photos / Photos From DJ Cuppy's Birthday Party / Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.