Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,708 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Fed Govt Awards 2nd Niger Bridge Contract To Julius Berger On PPP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fed Govt Awards 2nd Niger Bridge Contract To Julius Berger On PPP (2511 Views)

Buhari Meets With Julius Berger Board Of Directors (Photos) / How Jonathan Awarded $500m Defense Contract To Arthur Eze - SaharaReporters / Nigerian States From Richest To Poorest (ppp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fed Govt Awards 2nd Niger Bridge Contract To Julius Berger On PPP by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 22, 2013
berem: Should i be jubilating over a proposed tolled SNB? I don't think so. If it is because of a SNB that will make ndi igbo to vote for Jonathan again, then they should think twice! angry
To think that the one of the largest ethnic groups in Nigeria is satisfied with a yet to be built SNB is amazing

Btw I never knew we had a prime minister in ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Re: Fed Govt Awards 2nd Niger Bridge Contract To Julius Berger On PPP by geeez: 11:34am On Jun 22, 2013
I keep saying that if this bridge was between Ogun and Lagos, it would have been long built

And to think its the same people that criticized Fash for tolling the Lekki-Ikoyi bridge sad
Re: Fed Govt Awards 2nd Niger Bridge Contract To Julius Berger On PPP by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 22, 2013
geeez:
I keep saying that if this bridge was between Ogun and Lagos, it would have been long built

And to think its the same people that criticized Fash for tolling the Lekki-Ikoyi bridge sad
There is a bridge already but we'r talking of SECOND Bridge.
Re: Fed Govt Awards 2nd Niger Bridge Contract To Julius Berger On PPP by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
Obiagelli:
To think that the one of the largest ethnic groups in Nigeria is satisfied with a yet to be built SNB is amazing

Btw I never knew we had a prime minister in ngozi Okonjo Iweala
That is why she is the minister of finance AND COORDINATING minister of the economy. That is unofficial 'prime minister'. I hope you get it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Video- Ifeanyi Ubah Caught Obiano Cheating During AIT Debate / Ex-militant For Governor / DID PASTOR ADEBOYE INTENTIONALLY DID THIS TO JONATHAN? SEE PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.