Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (294193 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 7:12am On Jul 31, 2013
Ogetogeo:

Why do we always have to reason like this in this country? Everything is about payment. smh
Bro, nobody paid me.
If you get the question I asked, I said maybe they have two version and my friend was cheated cus what he brought to me all I saw waht 4gb ROM.

dont need to SMH for my reply

SMH even SYD for your post.

It would have been better you ask question than this your post or may be you read it again
Ogetogeo: [b]What baffles me is how peeps who have not even handled this E3 talk about the internal memory being 16gb. This is a lie from the pit of hell!!!

I was helping a friend tweak his new E3, which he bought just because he was also deceived about the ROM, I went to the storage and confirm my initial fears. The truth is Gionee Elife E3 has just 4gb ROM and out of this just 1.7gb is available to the user.

I still had to search further to confirm my friend was not cheated till I saw this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ8gCMcHwh4

Anybody who claims otherwise can post a screen shot of his internal storage on this thread and lets know if they have two versions of this phone or what.

I still believe Jiayu G3s is still better at this range.[/b]
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Rajgan4edu: 7:15am On Jul 31, 2013
Godvilla: There's an option to save apps either on SD card or Phone Memory without unmounting ur SD card.
Thanks my guy, u rili are a lyf saver, if u dnt mind, could i av ur mobile number? I'll rili app it, mtn pls
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 31, 2013
Ogetogeo:

Very funny. Bros calm down, nobody took your bottle already! Why calling me liar, I wonder what I gain lying for or against any device which I don't work for or don't even know me. Stop crying already biko.

Then, show me a video of the Elife E3 review because what I saw in the phone my friend bought was what I posted, as you do, show the 2gb ram as you stated too. About teaking my friend's post side that is giving you a hardon, please just let it pass cus you wont't get it.
Ogetogeo:

Very funny. Bros calm down, nobody took your bottle already! Why calling me liar, I wonder what I gain lying for or against any device which I don't work for or don't even know me. Stop crying already biko.

Then, show me a video of the Elife E3 review because what I saw in the phone my friend bought was what I posted, as you do, show the 2gb ram as you stated too. About teaking my friend's post side that is giving you a hardon, please just let it pass cus you wont't get it.
A very BIG liar dat's wat you are...... Satan sef No lie pass u!!!
Its 1GB RAM Not 2 as i stated its a typo.
There's NO 4GB ROM version of Gionee E3 anywhere here in 9geria.
U just used dat "My friend" to prove how BIG of a liar u can be.

To confirm ur lies, can u tell me where u and this Ghost friend of urs got the phone?

U should be ashamed of urself, rather dan trying to prove irrelevant points here.......

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 31, 2013
4peace:

Can you post screenshot of what your friend spec instead of youtube video made by one india noob

So we can know the truth so other porspective buyer can know

As i said check previous page,even i posted several other link to various same E3 but with different name in some countries but all had 4gb ROM,

So post the ss so people can know anything apart from ss showing your claim,you are still a paid agent or first timer in droid world.

As you called us fanboy of Gionee UWC but i personally prefer to be called nokia fanboy

Enjoy

Abeg leave dat liar jare....
My friend(Ghost) i helped tweaked his E3? Like seriously?? Gionee E3 has just 1 variant(16GB)
The moment he posted E3, i caught him..... He just 4ked up BIG tym to destroy his reputation on NL.
4get it... He's got no friend, so he cannot post screenshot... Inshort, he cannot prove where he bought it.
Everything he posted are just lies!!!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 31, 2013
4peace:

dont need to SMH for my reply

SMH even SYD for your post.

It would have been better you ask question than this your post or may be you read it again
I think he wanted to make enquiries bUt felt too BIG to ask questions......
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 9:38am On Jul 31, 2013
People can fit to lie Ehn see the e3 storage wey dis guy dey call 4gb rom

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2013
I couldnt help but burst in2 laughter wen i read the OP's assumptive post!!!
The guy use style dey make enquiries.
Nnaa ehnn.... To many characters on 9raland smileycheesysmiley
But OP, u f*ck up ooo!!!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2013
You get to install app on any storage

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by harrysteeze: 9:42am On Jul 31, 2013
Got the elife e3 two days ago from elijahdre..the phone is da BoMb!!its rooted now using motochopper...all I need is unlimited browsing to fill this phone with apps e.g HD games etc..pls which network is working for unlimited browsing?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 31, 2013
Rajgan4edu: Thanks my guy, u rili are a lyf saver, if u dnt mind, could i av ur mobile number? I'll rili app it, mtn pls
cannot post my private No on a public forum.
Send me a pm and i'll reply u
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 31, 2013
harrysteeze: Got the elife e3 two days ago from elijahdre..the phone is da BoMb!!its rooted now using motochopper...all I need is unlimited browsing to fill this phone with apps e.g HD games etc..pls which network is working for unlimited browsing?
No Unlimited data 4 now.
Just manage the Airtel 2GB BB data or get sumbody who's closer transfer apps and games to u.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by harrysteeze: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2013
how do I sub for the airtel 2gig?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by physise(m): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2013
harrysteeze: how do I sub for the airtel 2gig?
*440*16#
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by harrysteeze: 11:06am On Jul 31, 2013
thanks
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by newazuka: 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2013
I can get my phone to browse on Airtel blackberry package on android. Pls help
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
newazuka: I can get my phone to browse on Airtel blackberry package on android. Pls help
Just use Airtel's default settings.
* if it doesnt connect, just subscribe 4 the 10MB daily and power up the BB data
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2013
Godvilla: There's an option to save apps either on SD card or Phone Memory without unmounting ur SD card.

no .. that option only saves the apk to internal memory not phone or mmc...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
Ogetogeo: What baffles me is how peeps who have not even handled this E3 talk about the internal memory being 16gb. This is a lie from the pit of hell!!!

I was helping a friend tweak his new E3, which he bought just because he was also deceived about the ROM, I went to the storage and confirm my initial fears. The truth is Gionee Elife E3 has just 4gb ROM and out of this just 1.7gb is available to the user.

I still had to search further to confirm my friend was not cheated till I saw this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ8gCMcHwh4

Anybody who claims otherwise can post a screen shot of his internal storage on this thread and lets know if they have two versions of this phone or what.

I still believe Jiayu G3s is still better at this range.

You are a newbie no doubt...
I personally went back to my cousin to take this ss as proof....
goto the 1st page I also posted more shots ✌

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2013
Ogetogeo:

The phone as 2gb internal memory for apps ....
buy one broke fool ⚠
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
Gravitizer: Abeg leave dat liar jare....
My friend(Ghost) i helped tweaked his E3? Like seriously?? Gionee E3 has just 1 variant(16GB)
The moment he posted E3, i caught him..... He just 4ked up BIG tym to destroy his reputation on NL.
4get it... He's got no friend, so he cannot post screenshot... Inshort, he cannot prove where he bought it.
Everything he posted are just lies!!!

hahaha ✌
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
biz2get:

no .. that option only saves the apk to internal memory not phone or mmc...
He got what i wanted to pass out to him.
U can save files/datas directly to the phone 16GB memory of which 12 is availble for the user.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
harrysteeze: how do I sub for the airtel 2gig?

why not do the 4gb instead *440*161# for 1500k same amount with 2gb

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2013
biz2get:

why not do the 4gb instead *440*161# for 1500k same amount with 2gb
Cannot activate it as a 1st tym user....
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2013
Godvilla: He got what i wanted to pass out to him.
U can save apps directly to the internal 16GB memory of which 12 is availble for the user.

misturr I can argue on this.... get a game with data of 4gb put in the android/data in phone mmc and put in a mmc then open that game it won't read phone mm . that's why I said for it to work deer should be no memory card in the phone....

pls let's be truthfull here...for those who want to get the phone
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
Godvilla: Cannot activate it as a 1st tym user....

I bought an air tel sim bcus of it... and guess what... I got a call from the network telling me to dial the code ....
I never used that sim for any airtel data apart from that 4gb...
so there no first time whateva.... I uploaded a ss on this thread
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
biz2get:

I bought an air tel sim bcus of it... and guess what... I got a call from the network telling me to dial the code ....
I never used that sim for any airtel data apart from that 4gb...
so there no first time whateva.... I uploaded a ss on this thread
Its not on all sims..........
So u are lucky to get it on urs. Btw, I dnt use Airtel to browse cos its veri bad ova here @ Festac Town

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
biz2get:

misturr I can argue on this.... get a game with data of 4gb put in the android/data in phone mmc and put in a mmc then open that game it won't read phone mm . that's why I said for it to work deer should be no memory card in the phone....

pls let's be truthfull here...for those who want to get the phone
Whats there to be truthful about?
Pls check his question again!!!
Am not good @ arguements...
I got where u driving @.... But there's a beta way to save the stress of removing SD card. Just go to settings and select unmount Memory Card.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by DonZikkO(m): 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
Godvilla: Whats there to be truthful about?
Pls check his question again!!!
Am not good @ arguements...
I got where u driving @.... But there's a beta way to save the stress of removing SD card. Just go to settings and select unmount Memory Card.

I don't think there's an option to unmount the SD card....
seems that's why on the e5 it uses no mmc . but anyways it coo!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
I wonder why the Gionee phones aint making waves like Tecno.
I handled a friends Gpad G2 and I was shocked to the bones. This guy charges his phone once a day and with nearly 24 hour twitter usage and a few hours of gaming he still has 25% battery left around 8pm!
The 5.3" screen is also a beauty..
I go soon buy my own sha.. I hope Elijahdre will still be trustworthy by then cheesy
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by DonZikkO(m): 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
Godvilla: Its not on all sims..........
So u are lucky to get it on urs. Btw, I dnt use Airtel to browse cos its veri bad ova here @ Festac Town

Lil maybe your right tho ☺
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by DonZikkO(m): 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
Zeddicus: I wonder why the Gionee phones aint making waves like Tecno.
I handled a friends Gpad G2 and I was shocked to the bones. This guy charges his phone once a day and with nearly 24 hour twitter usage and a few hours of gaming he still has 25% battery left around 8pm!
The 5.3" screen is also a beauty..
I go soon buy my own sha.. I hope Elijahdre will still be trustworthy by then cheesy

good things are always scares ...
and yes elijahdre will be... smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (161) (Reply)

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.