Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,851 members, 7,862,783 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (296796 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by aficionado: 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
That Gionee Elife E3 can play Asphalt 8 even on Max settings? Wow...that is stunning! Some Android phones even with 1GB RAM have to reduce the game's quality before it can be played without crashing and lagging.
E3 is truly a beast...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
aficionado: That Gionee Elife E3 can play Asphalt 8 even on Max settings? Wow...that is stunning! Some Android phones even with 1GB RAM have to reduce the game's quality before it can be played without crashing and lagging.
E3 is truly a beast...
Dark Knight works fine that's where you know a gaming phone.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by coolest01(m): 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
Need to learn how ta do this rom flashing blah blah blah thing first hand...4peace...coming for u
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by newazuka: 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
my Gionee e3 can't play Batman dark rises, pls how do I go about it. Thank you.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
newazuka: my Gionee e3 can't play Batman dark rises, pls how do I go about it. Thank you.
What's the error you are getting and how did you install?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
Pls how tru is dis statement in screen shot? Am using the screen protector that came with the fone so cant confirm myself. If its tru, i will remove my screen protector shap shap.

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
pls guys, i watched the review and saw it does not support Nova and Gta games. i also noticed the phone freezes mosttimes. pls how true? wanna buy rhis either for myself or my cousin
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
KingMEXX: pls guys, i watched the review and saw it does not support Nova and Gta games. i also noticed the phone freezes mosttimes. pls how true? wanna buy rhis either for myself or my cousin
Fake you fake review. I have been with this phone for some weeks now. No lag and runs all the heavy games I have tried. Please stay away from this thread if you have come to spoil it. You don hear 4peace or any of Us the complain for lag?

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
TrebleChamp: Pls how tru is dis statement in screen shot? Am using the screen protector that came with the fone so can confirm myself. If its tru, i will remove my screen protector shap shap.
no try that thing oo
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
downloading xperia rom 318mb/419mb
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
directonpc: downloading xperia rom 318mb/419mb
yan me review, when flashed....

noni...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
hmmmm maybe this will be my next phone smiley
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
deejay_harry1: yan me review, when flashed....

noni...
i will flash tomoro morning Nepa don fall my hand
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
directonpc:
i will flash tomoro morning Nepa don fall my hand
thunder fire nepa .. lol.. tmoro tinx...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by dtkages(m): 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
Brainrex: hmmmm maybe this will be my next phone smiley
brainrex u cum hear.hahaha.u were b tecno hacker u ar highly welcum to dis thread nd plz do get d phone.its a nice one.i hav watched many videos of it.am getting mine dis week sha.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
directonpc:
Fake you fake review. I have been with this phone for some weeks now. No lag and runs all the heavy games I have tried. Please stay away from this thread if you have come to spoil it. You don hear 4peace or any of Us the complain for lag?
Niqqa i take offense at you calling me fake. Have you tried to play Nova 3 on the phone? Or even GTA? I have this phone on my budget for my cuz and i was just trying to read all reviews and weigh my options. I asked a simple quest and instead of you talking like a sensible animal, you went ahead spewing trash. Gionee dey pay you for your joblesness this one you dey harass everyone wey contribute for dis thread?

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
KingMEXX: Niqqa i take offense at you calling me fake. Have you tried to play Nova 3 on the phone? Or even GTA? I have this phone on my budget for my cuz and i was just trying to read all reviews and weigh my options. I asked a simple quest and instead of you talking like a sensible animal, you went ahead spewing trash. Gionee dey pay you for your joblesness this one you dey harass everyone wey contribute for dis thread?
dude, calm down. This phone plays any game u throw @ it but the best ROM for games is the Amigo ROM, 2nd by the Xperia HD ROM.
And Yes, the games u mentioned plays very well. If u are on stock ROM just dwnld Power VR compatible games.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
Gravitizer: dude, calm down. This phone plays any game u throw @ it but the best ROM for games is the Amigo ROM, 2nd by the Xperia HD ROM.
And Yes, the games u mentioned plays very well. If u are on stock ROM just dwnld Power VR compatible games.
ok thanx alot for d advice. I would get it nxt wk wed. I just watched igyaan review of the phone on youtube and that was where dey mentioned it doesnt play those games, thanks for clearing the air. Pls one more thing, does it come with a warranty? And does it have flip leather back for screen and bk protection?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Bornstar: 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
I have just finished downing Xperia_HD_V2 worth 419MB, i am waiting for review and experience so, someone need to educate me properly i dont want to loose my baby.

@ Directonpc and Deejay i am waiting for your response.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 27, 2013
KingMEXX: Niqqa i take offense at you calling me fake. Have you tried to play Nova 3 on the phone? Or even GTA? I have this phone on my budget for my cuz and i was just trying to read all reviews and weigh my options. I asked a simple quest and instead of you talking like a sensible animal, you went ahead spewing trash. Gionee dey pay you for your joblesness this one you dey harass everyone wey contribute for dis thread?
it might intrest u to know.. i just finished my gta vice city now... gracias..
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Larrybillz(m): 12:35am On Aug 27, 2013
inasmuchas I waz desperate for fs fine,I can't blive its crap...yes CRAP!! heard me ryt...*b4 u guys start trowin stones pls check ma participation on ds thread wen it started..bin down wit da thread since day one cus I wanted to get value for ma moni...pls I ain't a tecno fanboy n don't wanna deceive prospective buyers of D's fone from doing so but I tink they av d ryt to know everything bout ds fone. sold ma techno n7 for ds rubbish n aside d joy of having d slimmest of d fones av ever handled n d jellybean Is, av Neva felt dat android experience using ds fone..#wanted to buy d phantom a+ b4 I got to know bout e3 bt smhw I regret now.. seems u have to flash d custom ROM ,root d fone bla bla bla to supposedly enjoy d fone..Neva played ANY of d games I downloaded..ma n7 accepted all d games I threw at it ,talk mor of D's..#we musnt b tecnocrats to enjoy our fone.. can't root ma done,Neva even heard of custom ROMs until now n goohhddd am freaking tired of D's .#it lags wen u type long statements like ds ma post
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 27, 2013
deejay_harry1: it might intrest u to know.. i just finished my gta vice city now... gracias..
it might also interest you to know that i was commenting based on the reviews I saw on youtube. I asked a simple quest, a simple ansa like yours wuld have solvd d ish. Buenas noches!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 27, 2013
Larrybillz: inasmuchas I waz desperate for fs fine,I can't blive its crap...yes CRAP!! heard me ryt...*b4 u guys start trowin stones pls check ma participation on ds thread wen it started..bin down wit da thread since day one cus I wanted to get value for ma moni...pls I ain't a tecno fanboy n don't wanna deceive prospective buyers of D's fone from doing so but I tink they av d ryt to know everything bout ds fone. sold ma techno n7 for ds rubbish n aside d joy of having d slimmest of d fones av ever handled n d jellybean Is, av Neva felt dat android experience using ds fone..#wanted to buy d phantom a+ b4 I got to know bout e3 bt smhw I regret now.. seems u have to flash d custom ROM ,root d fone bla bla bla to supposedly enjoy d fone..Neva played ANY of d games I downloaded..ma n7 accepted all d games I threw at it ,talk mor of D's..#we musnt b tecnocrats to enjoy our fone.. can't root ma done,Neva even heard of custom ROMs until now n goohhddd am freaking tired of D's .#it lags wen u type long statements like ds ma post
O_O yur joking ryt? Pls tell me yur kidding. I had already started drooling abt dis phone and how i would get it
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 27, 2013
KingMEXX: it might also interest you to know that i was commenting based on the reviews I saw on youtube. I asked a simple quest, a simple ansa like yours wuld have solvd d ish. Buenas noches!
it might intrest u to knw tht d phone igyan reviewed wasnt d gionee e3...

but a customized version...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 27, 2013
Larrybillz: inasmuchas I waz desperate for fs fine,I can't blive its crap...yes CRAP!! heard me ryt...*b4 u guys start trowin stones pls check ma participation on ds thread wen it started..bin down wit da thread since day one cus I wanted to get value for ma moni...pls I ain't a tecno fanboy n don't wanna deceive prospective buyers of D's fone from doing so but I tink they av d ryt to know everything bout ds fone. sold ma techno n7 for ds rubbish n aside d joy of having d slimmest of d fones av ever handled n d jellybean Is, av Neva felt dat android experience using ds fone..#wanted to buy d phantom a+ b4 I got to know bout e3 bt smhw I regret now.. seems u have to flash d custom ROM ,root d fone bla bla bla to supposedly enjoy d fone..Neva played ANY of d games I downloaded..ma n7 accepted all d games I threw at it ,talk mor of D's..#we musnt b tecnocrats to enjoy our fone.. can't root ma done,Neva even heard of custom ROMs until now n goohhddd am freaking tired of D's .#it lags wen u type long statements like ds ma post
u bought another device .. ... and not a gionne .... all these on my phone.....
no custorm rom flashed yet as of then.. na just minor games of mine... hav never lagged.. not at all

pls return tht stuff u got asap.. it certainly isnt a gionne phone..
i quoted all ur long typed words and added my own words with pics ,it didnt lagg one bit

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by coolest01(m): 2:27am On Aug 27, 2013
dude, seriously, it's either u're not talking abt gionee E3 or something...cos I have a friend of mine bought it and he's never had any complains...I operate his fone most times...I helped him downloaded games and played...without rooting the fone...and no lags whatsoever...very fast fone...the issue abt it lagging while typing long msgs doesn't exist at all...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 27, 2013
KingMEXX: it might also interest you to know that i was commenting based on the reviews I saw on youtube. I asked a simple quest, a simple ansa like yours wuld have solvd d ish. Buenas noches!
OH! Now i know where you are heading to... Dat video has scared so many people but dat fone is NOT the official Gionee E3.
About what Larrybillz was saying, Deejay has proved 2 the both of u it plays the game i heard it cannot play.
Larrybills, kindly check ur fone cos i fink u are not handling the real Gionee E3. This phone is a BEAST!!!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 27, 2013
This is the Original video of Gionee Elife E3. Everything u nid to know.
Iv made it simple 2 download with youtube downloader!

[url=http://r13---sn-5hn7snl7.c.youtube.com/videoplayback?cp=U0hWTFVUUV9LTkNONl9NTlVEOllUdDF4X3dnOFdr&id=f610e6cb6854ab0f&upn=TdZfbndWv7U&sver=3&fexp=906379%2C906437%2C933601%2C916807%2C935011%2C916623%2C929117%2C929121%2C929906%2C929907%2C929922%2C929127%2C929129%2C929131%2C929930%2C925726%2C925720%2C925722%2C925718%2C929917%2C906945%2C929919%2C929933%2C912521%2C906842%2C932306%2C913428%2C920605%2C904830%2C919373%2C930803%2C908536%2C904122%2C938701%2C936308%2C909549%2C900816%2C912711%2C904494%2C904497%2C900375%2C906001&expire=1377593364&source=youtube&ipbits=8&ratebypass=yes&sparams=cp%2Cid%2Cip%2Cipbits%2Citag%2Cratebypass%2Csource%2Cupn%2Cexpire&itag=18&key=yt1&ip=82.45.134.134&signature=444DE4D8B2ECB1EF2F1FBFD87BCB20776D6E5054.B5DAFE76F8E9E91AE0C97030D75D9021D39C2E33&title=Gionee+Elife+E3+Detailed+Review+By+Gadget+Expert+Rohit+Khurana&redirect_counter=1&cms_redirect=yes&ms=nxu&mt=1377568717&mv=u]CLICK HERE[/url]
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by dtkages(m): 4:15am On Aug 27, 2013
Gravitizer: OH! Now i know where you are heading to... Dat video has scared so many people but dat fone is NOT the official Gionee E3.
About what Larrybillz was saying, Deejay has proved 2 the both of u it plays the game i heard it cannot play.
Larrybills, kindly check ur fone cos i fink u are not handling the real Gionee E3. This phone is a BEAST!!!
apart frm d game issues.i hav also watched dat video.plz does the e3 hav does feature exactly like dat one.d 3 notification bar, fludity.and many more extraodinary features and how many screen protector does it cum wit apart frm d main one.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by ArxHead(m): 4:17am On Aug 27, 2013
I just bought the E3 but I'm still a novice in this rooting of a thing is. I want to ask ... what does this rooting of custom ROM (Xperia HD vs 4.2.2) means?? does it mean it will turn the E3 into an Android with different interface. please, enlighten me.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 5:13am On Aug 27, 2013
how much them pay you for this show?
Saying your o.p tecno n7 is better than this device.
At any future buyer of this device please get your review from the real users. 4peace,myself and anybody that can post real ss of their phone. I have handled a+ and this phone. Tecno a+ will lag when you play bat,am but none of such on my e3.
Sorry haters Gionee pass your Crappy Tecno
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 5:47am On Aug 27, 2013
xperia v2 bootlop on nigerian firmware. I have restored my phone anyway. But 4peace are you sure it will flash from nigeria firmware?

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (161) (Reply)

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.