Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State (7065 Views)

Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k / Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State / A thread for corpers posted to Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by honTim(m): 11:26am On Jun 23, 2013
elvis669: Hello everyone..to the incoming batch b corps members I want to let you know that winners corpers fellowship is here to assist you in any area..if you need information just call me 08079732169..GOD bless you
tank u very much mr. Elvis. I will surely give u a call b4 i get 2 camp. I will be traveling 2 camp on tuesday. Pls, where is d winners' family house located?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by Agidre: 11:36am On Jun 23, 2013
big b langston: .Jst dey pray make ur bus no get problem 4 road,na 13 hrs I spend 4 road frm ikorodu to ebonyi.I entered camp by 11:25pm and I got punished by soldiers d first day cos I go mammy market go chop eba and vegetable and it was lites out,na frog jump I do wit my load 4 head.Jst obey d command by d soldiers first b4 u complain or else u go squat tire.Wetin save me for camp be sey I joined d camp clinic as a lab scientist at camp so I was free frm various stress and embarrassments cos of d tag given to me by d camp medical director,I jst dey form familiarity wit d soldiers and chicks dem
hmmm...lots of fins running thru my mind rite nau. Is it possible 2 redeploy without medical report or marriage cert. I heard most camps give corpers opportunity 2 redeploy wivout any of these documents nd im wondering if they do the same in ebonyi camp.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by bigblangston: 11:54am On Jun 23, 2013
Agidre: hmmm...lots of fins running thru my mind rite nau. Is it possible 2 redeploy without medical report or marriage cert. I heard most camps give corpers opportunity 2 redeploy wivout any of these documents nd im wondering if they do the same in ebonyi camp.
I ve a friend dat got redeployed witout providin any certs.She did d runs b4 comin to afikpo camp.though she was nt on d first list of redeployed corpers but d letter came out when she had started teaching at Ezza south.D thing pain me die cos I get plans 4 d gal lik mad
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by bigblangston: 11:56am On Jun 23, 2013
hon.Tim:
tank u very much mr. Elvis. I will surely give u a call b4 i get 2 camp. I will be traveling 2 camp on tuesday. Pls, where is d winners' family house located?
I knw one at abakaliki
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by Agidre: 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2013
big b langston: I ve a friend dat got redeployed witout providin any certs.She did d runs b4 comin to afikpo camp.though she was nt on d first list of redeployed corpers but d letter came out when she had started teaching at Ezza south.D thing pain me die cos I get plans 4 d gal lik mad
k but what i rily want 2 knw is if one can do d redeployment runs in d camp wivout d documents
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by bigblangston: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2013
Agidre: k but what i rily want 2 knw is if one can do d redeployment runs in d camp wivout d documents
For dat one SECURITY tight ooo.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by Agidre: 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
big b langston: For dat one SECURITY tight ooo.
. Kk,thanks. My medical report goes wiv me den
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by bigblangston: 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
Agidre: . Kk,thanks. My medical report goes wiv me den
Gud and carry money,dey re ready to bill u at d park when dey see u as a JJC,make sure u travel lite
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by Uniquexty(f): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
Wow. Ebonyi. I live in ebonyi. Anyone serving in d military cantonment nkwagu? I work there. Or Fgc okposi? I live there. Or Fggc ezzamgbo? I schooled there

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by skally(f): 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2013
♓oω many hours is ebonyi 4rm ilorin And i can i get τ̅☺ ebony via ilorin
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by lynkyinka(m): 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
skally: ♓oω many hours is ebonyi 4rm ilorin And i can i get τ̅☺ ebony via ilorin
I doubt if there's a straight bus from ilorin to Ebonyi but you could get a bus going to enugu, from there you'd get a bus to abakaliki or afikpo where the camp is located
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by elvis669(m): 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
hon.Tim:
the winners corpers family house is at 29A nna street ..the place is comfortable and u will get to meet other corpers like u..just call me wen u are around..
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by solomityo(m): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2013
a
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by solomityo(m): 8:34am On Jun 24, 2013
sorry everyone for not posting ystaday. My sunday was so tight. Pls if u r coming frm lag n u didn't get straight to afikpo frm masa masa pls and pls take abakaliki or Onitsha or Enugu, but better still take Onitsha because abakaliki might not full on tym n ur journey wil start late. The road is far minimum 10hrs tats if no hold up along d way. So pls and pls take abakaliki where accommodation is already waiting for u at various corpers family house. Eg... Winners, Redeem, Catholic. There is not 9t life here so dont take d risk abeg. Call me if you v any challenge or questions. My number is already there and i jst gat one nairalander already coming to abakaliki now. So u all r safe wit US here. We r one family and we wil help u get to ur destination jst like u wil help others after u. Call 08098772300
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by panucci09: 10:19am On Jun 24, 2013
Hello guys am reping AAU ekpoma and am posted to ebonyi and I will be travelling from benin. What are the rules over there and what re we to bring and not to bring.... Pls reply soon and see u soon by GOd's grace on wednesday.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by lynkyinka(m): 10:55am On Jun 24, 2013
panucci09: Hello guys am reping AAU ekpoma and am posted to ebonyi and I will be travelling from benin. What are the rules over there and what re we to bring and not to bring.... Pls reply soon and see u soon by GOd's grace on wednesday.
as you might already know
1. PHOTOCOPIES OF YOUR
DOCUMENTS: just make up to 10-12 copies of every document required ( Statement of Result, School ID Card, CALL UP LETTER:
COPIES OF PASSPORT
PHOTOGRAPHS: ensure you don't forget any of this
don't bring any NYSC branded material to camp, it might be seized if find, also sharp objects like knife,forks, Clippers are contraband

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by lynkyinka(m): 10:57am On Jun 24, 2013
panucci09: Hello guys am reping AAU ekpoma and am posted to ebonyi and I will be travelling from benin. What are the rules over there and what re we to bring and not to bring.... Pls reply soon and see u soon by GOd's grace on wednesday.
as you are an ekpoma graduate, you might wanna get in contact with Elvis 669 above who also finished from your school, welcome to Ebonyi, we can't wait to an to here
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by solomityo(m): 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2013
d only documents u bring to camp are SOR, ID card n call up letter. 12PASSPORTS R OK
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by panucci09: 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2013
Are there good engineering companies in ebonyi?....and will they allow ponk hairdo?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by gat2so(m): 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
am just afriad of this long distance and calculation of the travelling.....may be i have to leave this letter for batch C .... am just confuse
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by lynkyinka(m): 10:33am On Jun 25, 2013
panucci09: Are there good engineering companies in ebonyi?....and will they allow ponk hairdo?
I'd love to know which field off engineering you majored? but here's a quick preview: as you may know corps members are posted to four major areas which include(education, agriculture health, infrastructure,) but as an engineer you will probably be posted to the state ministry of works where you might possibly be attached to a connection firm of you are a civil eng.....but basically eng firms don't exist as such
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by greatdam: 10:06am On Jul 02, 2013
Uniquexty: Wow. Ebonyi. I live in ebonyi. Anyone serving in d military cantonment nkwagu? I work there. Or Fgc okposi? I live there. Or Fggc ezzamgbo? I schooled there
@uniquexty can u send me a mial on greatdamdam@gmail.com, also served in nkwagu
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by achi4u(m): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
@Big b langston must you portray the state with bad image before you passout ur messages?

Beside you are wrong about Lagos to Ebonyi ___there are alot of cumuter buses and luxurious buses available for you to travel with and is not up to 6-7hrs are speculated.
Only the road, driver and the vehicle will determine the hours you might spend on your journey.
From Benin - you get direct bus to Abakaliki park then take a bus about #300 to Afikpo
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by achi4u(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2013
Agidre: hmmm...lots of fins running thru my mind rite nau. Is it possible 2 redeploy without medical report or marriage cert. I heard most camps give corpers opportunity 2 redeploy wivout any of these documents nd im wondering if they do the same in ebonyi camp.
Why do you want to redeploy?
You wanna travel up north? grin
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by solomityo(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
hope you all r enjoying d camp? Success in ur posting to various local govt... We will be waiting for you all outside d camp.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by krisokuweh(m): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
Ebonyi campfire night witout a DJ. I'm so shock n so demoralise OBS wit only 1 mini speaker. I wish d campfire can end in d next 30mins because it's beta 2 b under my blanket dan being in cold driven place witout music
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by skally(f): 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
Pls anybody in platium 3. Kindly help mi wit jamiu's number
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by solomityo(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2013
krisokuweh: Ebonyi campfire night witout a DJ. I'm so shock n so demoralise OBS wit only 1 mini speaker. I wish d campfire can end in d next 30mins because it's beta 2 b under my blanket dan being in cold driven place witout music
dont mind them... Boring camp 9t... But dont think urs will be as ours batch A...
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by ochuisboy: 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
Plz can i get motor 4rm warri to ebonyi state?
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by solomityo(m): 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
ochuisboy: Plz can i get motor 4rm warri to ebonyi state?
yes you can. But jst in case you dont go to onitsha first.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by honTim(m): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
Pls, i need hints on d various award winning projects one can carryout in Abakaliki. I intend 2 carry out a personal project.
Re: Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State by Classicman47(m): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
Uniquexty: Wow. Ebonyi. I live in ebonyi. Anyone serving in d military cantonment nkwagu? I work there. Or Fgc okposi? I live there. Or Fggc ezzamgbo? I schooled there
Nawa for u oo. U live at okposi but work at nkwagu,abakaliki?? How is dat even possible unless u have a car to drive u every morning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nysc Relocation Cancellation / Five Suspects Nabbed For Abducting Corpers / Nyse Minimum Wage Arrears Coming Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.