Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State (6279 Views)

Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / A thread for corpers posted to Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by prettymaxy(f): 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
Corpers posted to Ebonyi state let's meet up here.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by yokiti: 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Jabe(m): 11:45am On Oct 31, 2013
Yea, I ve been posted to Ebonyi, from Rivers State....Ebonyi, Prepare 4 Me.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Lifeiscool(m): 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
smiley
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Lifeiscool(m): 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
Also posted to Ebonyi "The salt of the Nation". I'll be travelling from Benin to Abakaliki on Monday.

I BELIEVE in EXCELLENCE and so with God on our side, we re gonna surpass the bench mark if at all there is any.

Congrat To us all!

LET'S GO
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by teexploit: 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ebonyin here i come
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Lifeiscool(m): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
teexploit: Ebonyin here i come
Welcome Great man
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Benose: 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
Jay bless Ebonyi...

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by solomityo(m): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
Lifeiscool: Also posted to Ebonyi "The salt of the Nation". I'll be travelling from Benin to Abakaliki on Monday.

I BELIEVE in EXCELLENCE and so with God on our side, we re gonna surpass the bench mark if at all there is any.

Congrat To us all! 08038536524 BBM 295D38E9.

LET'S GO
you can go straight frm benin to afikpo tat tuesday direct. Tat was hw i came during my tym. Straight frm uniben. Take a bus frm benin to onitsha for N700 then frm onitsha to afikpo using peace mass or romchi for N820. They will stop you at d camp junction. Take bike 50 to d gate although its walkable.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Lifeiscool(m): 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
solomityo:
you can go straight frm benin to afikpo tat tuesday direct. Tat was hw i came during my tym. Straight frm uniben. Take a bus frm benin to onitsha for N700 then frm onitsha to afikpo using peace mass or romchi for N820. They will stop you at d camp junction. Take bike 50 to d gate although its walkable.
Thanks boss! Please would it be nice if I come from Benin on tuesday when the camp is to open? Cz I read some guys comments in previous threads about coming to Abakaliki on Monday and we re gonna pass the night there b4 our trip to Afikpo the following morning.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by solomityo(m): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
Lifeiscool: Thanks boss! Please would it be nice if I come from Benin on tuesday when the camp is to open? Cz I read some guys comments in previous threads about coming to Abakaliki on Monday and we re gonna pass the night there b4 our trip to Afikpo the following morning.
yes.. Read my previous msg very well. Tats wat i said. But if you wanna come monday no sweat but benin to camp is abt 6hrs so you can make it tat tuesday. Tats wat i did back in march
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Lifeiscool(m): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
prettymaxy: Coppers posted to Ebonyi state let's meet up here.
Where art thou?

You did a Great job by opening the thread, but still we can't find the Landlady.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Lifeiscool(m): 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
solomityo:
yes.. Read my previous msg very well. Tats wat i said. But if you wanna come monday no sweat but benin to camp is abt 6hrs so you can make it tat tuesday. Tats wat i did back in march
Thanks for this info. Can't wait to storm that place called Afikpo.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Lifeiscool(m): 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sorry 4 my many questions o. Pls I want 2 know if MTN network is available @ the camp? Cz am about subscribing my BBM for the month. "I no wan waste cash"
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by solomityo(m): 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
Lifeiscool: Sorry 4 my many questions o. Pls I want 2 know if MTN network is available @ the camp? Cz am about subscribing my BBM for the month. "I no wan waste cash"
hahahaha... I feel you brother. Tats a very necessary question to ask. Yes d 3major network has signal there. At d hall n parade ground their speed r wow... But wen you get to d hostels especially boys hostels tat r far n downhill... Well no fear ntwk still dey. Happy subscribing... I used airtel sha during my tym but mtn is good
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by prettymaxy(f): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
Am going to afikpo from asaba on tuesday. So I'll c u guys there.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by prettymaxy(f): 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sorry hav nt been around, was busy wit school stuffs call up letter tins.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
I got my call-up letter today.leaving for ebonyi from port harcourt on monday.may God grant us all journey mercies,Amen
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by solomityo(m): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
safe journey to you all..... Enjoy d camping exercise and be frndly to ppl you meet in camp because after camp you dont know where you will meet again whether na d same ppa self you cant tell. For d guys jst go to block M4 room1. D best room for male hostel. Trust me... Tat was my room. Only for 12ppl. D best you can get. I even did extension to charge ur phone there... Hahaha was d room governor then...
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by ben2nice(m): 1:50am On Nov 01, 2013
PLZ DO ANYBODY KNOW HOW I CAN TAKE TRANSPORT TO EBONYI FROM IBADAN?
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by solomityo(m): 8:26am On Nov 01, 2013
ben2nice: PLZ DO ANYBODY KNOW HOW I CAN TAKE TRANSPORT TO EBONYI FROM IBADAN?
locate abakaliki or afikpo motor frm ur place if you cant find get enugu bus or onitsha frm there take afikpo.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Ebbykay(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2013
[quote author=ben2nice]PLZ DO ANYBODY KNOW HOW I CAN TAKE TRANSPORT TO EBONYI FROM IBADAN? Come to Samonda,opposite theological college, along sango-UI road. Ib ibadan,
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Ebbykay(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2013
[quote author=ben2nice]PLZ DO ANYBODY KNOW HOW I CAN TAKE TRANSPORT TO EBONYI FROM IBADAN? Come to Samonda,opposite theological college, along sango-UI road. Ib
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by demolaprof(m): 8:36am On Nov 01, 2013
[quote author=ben2nice]PLZ DO ANYBODY KNOW HOW I CAN TAKE TRANSPORT TO EBONYI FROM IBADAN? [same here. Anyone with such info should please help/quote]
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by demolaprof(m): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2013
Please does anyone know the precise time (numba of hours) for one to get to ebonyi from ibadan city.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by ben2nice(m): 8:58am On Nov 01, 2013
Ebby.kay:
[/quote][quote author=Ebby.kay]
thanks man, pls do u know the fare price, and is that plc a parmanent park? Or just for camp tins.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by solomityo(m): 9:07am On Nov 01, 2013
Prettymaxy we r called CORPERS not COPPERS.... Hahahaha...... Jst seeing d name of d thread... This is hw you know OTONDO "tongue out"
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Lifeiscool(m): 11:32am On Nov 01, 2013
Hi everyone, happy new month!
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Lifeiscool(m): 11:33am On Nov 01, 2013
solomityo:
hahahaha... I feel you brother. Tats a very necessary question to ask. Yes d 3major network has signal there. At d hall n parade ground their speed r wow... But wen you get to d hostels especially boys hostels tat r far n downhill... Well no fear ntwk still dey. Happy subscribing... I used airtel sha during my tym but mtn is good
Am grateful
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Lifeiscool(m): 11:38am On Nov 01, 2013
solomityo: safe journey to you all..... Enjoy d camping exercise and be frndly to ppl you meet in camp because after camp you dont know where you will meet again whether na d same ppa self you cant tell. For d guys jst go to block M4 room1. D best room for male hostel. Trust me... Tat was my room. Only for 12ppl. D best you can get. I even did extension to charge ur phone there... Hahaha was d room governor then...
is apportioning of rooms by choice or by Placement? Cz I'd like to lodge in a very comfortable place. Trust me my phones must be charged 24/7.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Lifeiscool(m): 11:44am On Nov 01, 2013
nedeezagha: I got my call-up letter today.leaving for ebonyi from port harcourt on monday.may God grant us all journey mercies,Amen
Amen. Getting there on monday will be pretty cool cz Life is cool smiley
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Lifeiscool(m): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2013
prettymaxy: Sorry hav nt been around, was busy wit school stuffs call up letter tins.
smileyLandlady WELCOME BACK!

You were lucky anyway cz we almost impeached you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New: 20 Tips For New Corpers Before Leaving For NYSC Orientation Camp / Speaker's Nysc Pic. / Batch C Corpers Posted To PLATEAU State Let's Meet Here :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.