Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

I Am Your Property,Tanbuwal tells Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Your Property,Tanbuwal tells Jonathan (624 Views)

Who Has Seen Tanbuwal????? / Photos: Check Out The APC Glasses Been Put On By Buhari, Atiku,saraki & Tanbuwal / You Are A Sorcerer;president Jonathan Replies Tanbuwal For Blasting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Your Property,Tanbuwal tells Jonathan by bilms(m): 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
PDP RELEASES NEW VIDEO "I AM YOUR PROPERTY"(watch and rate movie)
The hot selling movie is starring President Goodluck Jonathan, Aminu Tambuwal and others. this is a must watch. I never knew that president Joanthan is a wonderful actor like this. I vote this a movie of the yea. Please watch and rate the movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GT7El58XuHA
Re: I Am Your Property,Tanbuwal tells Jonathan by KwoiZabo(m): 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
I saw the clip on NTA yesterday. This shows how friendly,humble and committed GEJ is in carrying everyone along in his govt. but some corrupt politicians that wants it to be business as usual will always want to discredit the president 'cos their sources of loot is drying up. GEJ also held Fashola and ondo gov. That way the time he commissioned dangote's factory in ogun state. That's the spirit of a true statesman that wants to make very little political enemies and not power hungry but committed to delivering dividends of democracy to Nigerians
Re: I Am Your Property,Tanbuwal tells Jonathan by bilms(m): 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
smiley
Re: I Am Your Property,Tanbuwal tells Jonathan by Tintinix: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
This topic was posted since the 21st and only 2 comments??
Waoh!!
GEJ doesn't need a publicist...

(1) (Reply)

PDP In Rivers State Resolve To Lying To Cover Their Plot Against Amaechi / Democracy Dividends: Uduaghan Silents Critics With Exevellent Score Cards / Meet Sani Yerima, The Libidinous Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.