Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

A Letter To Stephen Keshi From A Concerned Patriot - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Letter To Stephen Keshi From A Concerned Patriot (696 Views)

Keshi From Hero To Zero Or From Zero To Hero? / Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. / Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Stephen Keshi From A Concerned Patriot by hollandis(f): 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2013
Dear Stephen Keshi
I know you feel the sky is the limit ever since you won the last nations cup.I also know you feel it was your technical superiority over all coaches that led you to glory.We are entering the world stage now, a stage of perfectio n where one is judged by ones success and failures.I know your ego ...please dont let it lead to your downfall.We dont know what deal you have with ideye brown but you know we know he is not a good fit, he might have won laurels in his club but he is not a deliverer in the national team at best he can be a supportinf striker.stop trying to make a star out of him.where is uche ? A word is enough for the wise
Re: A Letter To Stephen Keshi From A Concerned Patriot by diarra94(m): 12:47am On Jun 24, 2013
you're right but ideye brown alone is not the problem. the team played a nice game especially against spain but the absence of a spontaneous and experienced striker in the squad cost nigeria the competition
Re: A Letter To Stephen Keshi From A Concerned Patriot by mensdept: 1:06am On Jun 24, 2013
hollandis: Dear Stephen Keshi
I know you feel the sky is the limit ever since you won the last nations cup.I also know you feel it was your technical superiority over all coaches that led you to glory.We are entering the world stage now, a stage of perfectio n where one is judged by ones success and failures.I know your ego ...please dont let it lead to your downfall.We dont know what deal you have with ideye brown but you know we know he is not a good fit, he might have won laurels in his club but he is not a deliverer in the national team at best he can be a supportinf striker.stop trying to make a star out of him.where is uche ? A word is enough for the wise

Agree with you about Ideye, he's not a world class striker. But Uche? Please. Keshi gave him all the chances in the world and frankly, he's on the same level as Ideye.

We need either Martins OR Odemwingie back into the squad for their hunger and experience in positioning themselves well when attacking.
Re: A Letter To Stephen Keshi From A Concerned Patriot by hollandis(f): 12:55am On Jun 25, 2013
uche is the best striker we have now.what is it with making a success out of ideye
Re: A Letter To Stephen Keshi From A Concerned Patriot by andyanders: 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
hollandis: Dear Stephen Keshi

The truth is said here and I think Seun should move this to the front page. This is a national issue as we are aware the number of sports lovers that this forum carry whenever any game is played.
Keshi should be told the truth because Ideye is not a striker at all.
Re: A Letter To Stephen Keshi From A Concerned Patriot by Afam4eva(m): 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
mens dept:

Agree with you about Ideye, he's not a world class striker. But Uche? Please. Keshi gave him all the chances in the world and frankly, he's on the same level as Ideye.

We need either Martins OR Odemwingie back into the squad for their hunger and experience in positioning themselves well when attacking.
You should be ashamed of yourself for making this statement. Is it the same Uche that has been scoring most of our goals before the nations cup? I thought you guys said he was the best thing to happen to Nigerian football. All of a sudden he's on the same level as ideye because he did not do well at the nations cup.
Re: A Letter To Stephen Keshi From A Concerned Patriot by Kgdavid(m): 3:04am On Jun 26, 2013
if Moses and Emenike had made the squad all these "genius" solutions of recall this and that wont be floating around assaulting my eyes. nigerians... SMH

(1) (Reply)

Final Pairing For African World Cup Play Off Out As Nigeria Get Ehtiopia / Sugar Mummies World Wide / Battle Field: Chelsea & Man Utd Locked It Out For "Snow Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.