Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Butt,hips And bosom Enlargment Products - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Butt,hips And bosom Enlargment Products (5959 Views)

Butt, Hips And Breast Enlargement Herbal Supplement / Butt Enlargment Shaper Without Pads / Body Enhancement And Enlargment Products...hurry Nownew Stock Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Butt,hips And bosom Enlargment Products by applebottoms: 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
For buttocks and hip enlargement creams or pill and breast enlargment creams call 08096463723 now for enquiries and orders.Please serious buyers only.
Bodyshapers,butt and hip pads also available.

Re: Butt,hips And bosom Enlargment Products by applebottoms: 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2013
I can only upload pictures not more than 200kb so I had to munch it.
For hips and butt enlargment:I have a combo of two herbal creams which cost N15000.
Butt capsules cost N7000 for a months supply.It can be combined with the cream.

Herbal breast cream is N8000
Growth is usually noticed from the second week if used as instructed.

Delivery is free within lagos.For buyers outside lagos delivery is N1000 and you are required to pay 50% for the products before it is shipped to you and the remaining 50% once you receive it.Call now to place your orders.
Re: Butt,hips And bosom Enlargment Products by tesorifashionho: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
Butt foam pads and silicone pads are available for sale at cheap prices.
Original Butt enlargement pants wt foam pads-N3,800
Original butt/hip lace boyshorts wt foam pads-N4,000
Original butt pants wt silicone pad-N4000.
Wist cinchers,tummy bodyshapers and adhesive silicone bras also available.Call 08060189797 0r 08124122446 or Visit www.tesori.com.ng npw.
Re: Butt,hips And bosom Enlargment Products by fadekemitoyin: 8:50am On Oct 24, 2015
Get the best,most effective buttocks/hips enlargement pills,breast pills,firming,buttock enlargement creams for sale @Yemz health supplement.(08034292000)
Re: Butt,hips And bosom Enlargment Products by Babydeedee: 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
applebottoms:
I can only upload pictures not more than 200kb so I had to munch it.
For hips and butt enlargment:I have a combo of two herbal creams which cost N15000.
Butt capsules cost N7000 for a months supply.It can be combined with the cream.

Herbal breast cream is N8000
Growth is usually noticed from the second week if used as instructed.

Delivery is free within lagos.For buyers outside lagos delivery is N1000 and you are required to pay 50% for the products before it is shipped to you and the remaining 50% once you receive it.Call now to place your orders.
Can the pill work alone

(1) (Reply)

Important Things You Should Consider Before Buying An Evening Dress / Original New Milani Conceal + Perfect Liquid Foundation Available / Start Your Ember Months Of Wealth Transfers Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.