Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Updated Top 10 Recruiting Firms In Nigeria Inwith U Can Get Jobs With - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated Top 10 Recruiting Firms In Nigeria Inwith U Can Get Jobs With (13704 Views)

Yes! People Still Get Jobs Without Connection. / Recruiting Firms In Abuja / Why People Dont Get Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updated Top 10 Recruiting Firms In Nigeria Inwith U Can Get Jobs With by xtral(m): 8:17pm On May 10, 2008
TAKE NOTE
ONCE THESE ORGANISATION CALL YOU FOR ANYTHING EXPECT THE BEST FROM THEM . BE BLESSED

1. KPMG
2. PHILIPS
3. KIMBERLY RYAM
4. PWC
5. WORKFORCE
6. PEOPLEPRIME
7. DRAGNET
8. ,
9. ,

8,9,10 ARE YET TO BE FILLED

1 Like

Re: Updated Top 10 Recruiting Firms In Nigeria Inwith U Can Get Jobs With by feyijeunso: 8:56pm On May 10, 2008
castinghouse limited is also viable one
Re: Updated Top 10 Recruiting Firms In Nigeria Inwith U Can Get Jobs With by 2bad(m): 11:13pm On May 10, 2008
i can say emphatically that WORKFORCE MGT CENTRE is rubbish
i had the test they organised on behalf of citibank last year, i passed the test and till date i have not been called for any interview of any sort.
that is what i call RUBBISH.
why should i write and pass a test for nothing.
It is God that will intervene for all unemployed graduate because most recruiting firms are just not it

1 Like

Re: Updated Top 10 Recruiting Firms In Nigeria Inwith U Can Get Jobs With by xtral(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2008
Do not say WORKFORCE does not have what it takes to deliver , maybe something was wrong with your qualifaication so do not blame them for this, I pray to GOD that you get a better offer in job placement soon.
Re: Updated Top 10 Recruiting Firms In Nigeria Inwith U Can Get Jobs With by xtral(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2008
god bless you, i can not say of those other two , would look into their process of recruitment
Re: Updated Top 10 Recruiting Firms In Nigeria Inwith U Can Get Jobs With by xtral(m): 7:11pm On May 13, 2008
Re: Updated Top 10 Recruiting Firms In Nigeria Inwith U Can Get Jobs With by djcrown(m): 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
g.
Re: Updated Top 10 Recruiting Firms In Nigeria Inwith U Can Get Jobs With by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
2bad:
i can say emphatically that WORKFORCE MGT CENTRE is rubbish
i had the test they organised on behalf of citibank last year, i passed the test and till date i have not been called for any interview of any sort.
that is what i call RUBBISH.
why should i write and pass a test for nothing.
It is God that will intervene for all unemployed graduate because most recruiting firms are just not it

The company they recruit for sometimes hijack the process from the recruiting firms, thereby relegating merit.

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of Best N-power Programme And Description To Apply / Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? / GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.