Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

FIFA U/20 World Cup Nig 2 V 3 Portugal... Politics Behind Nigeria Failure - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA U/20 World Cup Nig 2 V 3 Portugal... Politics Behind Nigeria Failure (556 Views)

Nigerians Blame Sunday Oliseh For Nigeria's Failure To Qualify For AFCON 2017 / Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August / FIFA U-20 Women : Nigeria Score Fastest Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FIFA U/20 World Cup Nig 2 V 3 Portugal... Politics Behind Nigeria Failure by gratiaeo(m): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
Nigeria coach, John Obu, tried so much to balance the team that's applied quota system/federal character.
Using a man from southwest to read the line (top striker) was his biggest mistake, (Eguavon tried it and it fail)
Because of this mistake, the team might not do well in this competition.
I think i saw more than 3 or 4 Hausa man on the pitch, that's another mistake.
People from old eastern region are not well represented, normally they should be up 7 or 8 in the pitch at the same time......
N:B what we need is success even it's 1 family

1 Like

Re: FIFA U/20 World Cup Nig 2 V 3 Portugal... Politics Behind Nigeria Failure by Syenite(m): 7:22am On Jun 22, 2013
gratiaeo: Nigeria coach, John Obu, tried so much to balance the team that's applied quota system/federal character.
Using a man from southwest to read the line (top striker) was his biggest mistake, (Eguavon tried it and it fail)
Because of this mistake, the team might not do well in this competition.
I think i saw more than 3 or 4 Hausa man on the pitch, that's another mistake.
People from old eastern region are not well represented, normally they should be up 7 or 8 in the pitch at the same time......
N:B what we need is success even it's 1 family

Abeg who be this?

(1) (Reply)

Barça In Talks With Gerardo Martino / Roberto Di Matteo,the Man Behind Chelsea Championship tittle In Nigeria / FIFA To Move Qatar 2022 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.