Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Sterling Bank Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Invitation (106078 Views)

FCMB MICROFINANCE BANK INVITATION FOR INTERVIEW / Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation / Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by dremology: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
I got d online test too on saturday. But, I was unable to create my password ooo. Try all means, but not working out oo. Can someone help oo

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by daks01: 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Iamtosin:
I already did the test and passed, I received this online test mail again. Who else is with me?

I am with you o. We wrote a test at workforce and got success mail, why are we writing test again?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by nellyquash(f): 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
I want to confirm if it's only ph location are getting this invite
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by dremology: 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hello Applicant,

We refer to our previous mail. Kindly ignore the greeting with the wrong name.

The email was directed to you based on your unique email address and telephone number on our records.

Please proceed and generate your password via the Sterling Call Portal www.sterlingbankng.com/sterlingcall

For inquiries contact us only via our Social Media platforms
Afta scheduling me for test on saturday 13th dec
They resend me d message above of which I follow up the link. That, I was unable to generate my password oo. Help ooo
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by heir01(m): 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
nellyquash:
I want to confirm if it's only ph location are getting this invite
I'm Abj and I got the invite
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by nellyquash(f): 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
heir01:

I'm Abj and I got the invite

I also got d invite though, an in ph. Jst wanted to clarify something
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by lanrewest: 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
please any past questions for d assessment? what's d nature? anyone?

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by heir01(m): 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
nellyquash:

I also got d invite though, an in ph. Jst wanted to clarify something
kk
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by lanrewest: 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
heir01:

kk

please what's d nature of d test?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by blackbess: 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hey guys for those having issues with their password I mean generating their Password use the link on tHis tthread through A desktop computer it might not open via phone..I. Just. Dids mine
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by dremology: 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
They sent me password containing 6 digits. So, I was instructed to log in wit d password sent and my email or phone numba. Still, I did it; but is not giving any good response ooo. Wot can I do? And for those who have done d on line test bfore. Woz d clue?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Petit08(m): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ao did u do it pls?Throw more light on it.....
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by bestkay1: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hello house did anybody have an insight on what the test will look like so we can start preparing. Please any information could really be of help. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by brainbox100: 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
Bro pls can u help me with your contact. Can u pls pm me your contact pls. Wanna call u for an advice
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Busbar(m): 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
how will d online test look like?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Osihgen(m): 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
I wrote d test at workforce and passed and I i didnt receive dis online test message. Anyone like me ? Or are we waiting for dis set?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Omoteheri: 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
Please ny1 wit info on hw d test luks like?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by blackbess: 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hey guys for those having issues with their password I mean generating their Password use the link on tHis tthread through A desktop computer it might not open via phone..I. Just. Did. mine
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by nuelfizzie: 11:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
Pls is d test strictly gonna b based on d normal aptitude test routine or do we expect tinx related 2 business or history of d bank and all d@ stuff Reply ASAP... Thanks!
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by nuelfizzie: 11:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
Pls is d test strictly gonna b based on d normal aptitude test routine or do we expect tinx related 2 business or history of d bank and all d@ stuff Pls, Reply ASAP... Thanks!
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Olutozn54(m): 11:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
Kentnickole:

I thought the venue isnt physical building but "sterling bank call portal"

How are you? We have received your application and are pleased to invite you to an online test.
DATE: Saturday, 13th December, 2014
TIME: 12 noon – 2 pm
VENUE: SterlingCall Portal
PLEASE NOTE:
1. Youmustgenerate aLogin Passwordusing your email address or phone number provided during registration.
2. Save your Password till test day.
3. Test Portal will be open 12 noon and closed at exactly 2pm, therefore test must be taken before 2pm.
For any questions, please refer to the FAQ questions on the site or call Customer Care on 014484481-5.
We wish you all the best in your test.
Kind regards,
From The One Customer Bank,
Sterling Bank.

Please house the venue is ''STERLING CALL PORTAL'' is it online dat can b done anywre provided somon av internet conection OR thier selected venue lik mine is ibadan and wil av to go from ilorin... Pls wre is the venue .......
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 10, 2014
Osihgen:
I wrote d test at workforce and passed and I i didnt receive dis online test message. Anyone like me ? Or are we waiting for dis set?

Guy! Do not panic, I also passed the test and I just realised that the test we did was entry level test and was shortlisted just because I once submitted my CV to their head office and I also sent my CV to their HR email and at the same time I registered for the meet the executive, get ready for work and 3PA scheme. So that was why I got this online test message, I will disregard it cos I have come to realise that the test we wrote at workforce is for entry level recruitment while this online test is for the 3PA, meet the executive and get ready for work initiative which I don't think its necessary anymore
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Petit08(m): 2:17am On Dec 10, 2014
Pls someone shud help me o,i checked my inbox now nd i saw eight different passwords,pls how do i know d authentic one out of dem.pls i need urgent response.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by dremology: 4:24am On Dec 10, 2014
Likewise me, series of password was sent to me afta various trial of trying to generate the password and still if you make any attempt to follow up the link below in the mail sent notifying the password sent to u, they will still sent you anoda mail with new password. I suggest may be we do not give any command till the day of the online test. Thanks.

Let somebody feed us on how the online test look like!!!!
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by bestkay1: 4:35am On Dec 10, 2014
Iamtosin:

Guy! Do not panic, I also passed the test and I just realised that the test we did was entry level test and was shortlisted just because I once submitted my CV to their head office and I also sent my CV to their HR email and at the same time I registered for the meet the executive, get ready for work and 3PA scheme. So that was why I got this online test message, I will disregard it cos I have come to realise that the test we wrote at workforce is for entry level recruitment while this online test is for the 3PA, meet the executive and get ready for work initiative which I don't think its necessary anymore

Tosin please what's the meaning of 3PA and beside do u think There's any significant in this online test copare to the one you wrote at work force and please can you brief us on what we can expect from the test in relation to the one you wrote at workforce. Thanks
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Busbar(m): 5:47am On Dec 10, 2014
This online test is purely from sterling bank y d oda is through a recruiting firm. I tink dey will value dia own conducted test more dan former one. As per d online test i once had d experience but is online test with dragnet. I did d test in d comfort of my room with my modem concected to my pc. The post den was field excecuive officer. Eveytin was concluded on internet.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Petit08(m): 5:58am On Dec 10, 2014
@dremology;den ao do will know d one we will use to log in on d test day.Pls i need more clarification.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 10, 2014
Busbar:
This online test is purely from sterling bank y d oda is through a recruiting firm. I tink dey will value dia own conducted test more dan former one. As per d online test i once had d experience but is online test with dragnet. I did d test in d comfort of my room with my modem concected to my pc. The post den was field excecuive officer. Eveytin was concluded on internet.

Boss be guided...I have been following up on sterling's entry level recruitment ever since and workforce normally conducts their test on their behalf but sterling bank will mail successful candidates and take it up from there till they are fully employed as graduate trainees but this online test will only be a normal personality test or somtin like a questionnaire and candidates would be shortlisted based on that for their 3PA, meet the executive and get ready for work initiative. You can read more about this program on their website, then u will get to realise that it is totally different from graduate trainee recruitment

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by methyl: 6:09am On Dec 10, 2014
The last password u receive is the one u will use to login on the test date.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 10, 2014
I think u shud all read this for your digestion

http://www.sterlingbankng.com/employment/
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by hardeyswaggz: 7:14am On Dec 10, 2014
Iamtosin:
I think u shud all read this for your digestion

http://www.sterlingbankng.com/employment/

taking a look at these site, these peeps aint recruiting anyone now? they are just programs of various sorts from the bank
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation by davide470(m): 7:29am On Dec 10, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19)

Check if you are Shortlisted On Immigration Recruitment / Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program / Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.