Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

NYSC. Posted To Niger State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC. Posted To Niger State (12765 Views)

Was Posted To Niger. / Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC Posted Corpers To Play House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC. Posted To Niger State by Ifynoble100(m): 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2013
Lets meet here those posted to Niger. You are all welcome
Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by mamman4: 8:18am On Jun 22, 2013
hello
Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by ayokenny37(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2013
Tanx posted to niger.
Pls I plan to move frm lag on tues morning, where will I get straight bus to paiko?

Advice pls

Ifynoble100: Lets meet here those posted to Niger. You are all welcome
Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by Berryman: 10:21am On Jun 22, 2013
Hello guyz. I'm paiko-bound too. Let as much info as known about d place be shared here by both old and new niger corpers. I'm at Imo state now, specifically okigwe. Anyone knows whats d best way to get to paiko 4rm here?
PS: abia and enugu states ar nearby.
Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by yinka500: 10:35am On Jun 22, 2013
You can get NSTA Niger state transport Authority are in every where go and find out....I'm a batch A here serving presently.....from any where just alight at mobil filling station and take bus to Paiko (N150). For more infor you can hola me on 08062207481
Call me; Ft

1 Like

Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by Wsdm: 10:37am On Jun 22, 2013
Berryman: Hello guyz. I'm paiko-bound too. Let as much info as known about d place be shared here by both old and new niger corpers. I'm at Imo state now, specifically okigwe. Anyone knows whats d best way to get to paiko 4rm here?
Zuba is a popular place in Abuja. When you get there, you will take another taxi going to Suleja. Tell the driver to drop you in one of the garages were they load to Minna. Paiko is along the way to Minna.
Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by franchizy(m): 11:36am On Jun 22, 2013
Berryman: Hello guyz. I'm paiko-bound too. Let as much info as known about d place be shared here by both old and new niger corpers. I'm at Imo state now, specifically okigwe. Anyone knows whats d best way to get to paiko 4rm here?

Hi my wife is also in Owerri, posted to Niger state and sje will be going on monday, how about you.
Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 23, 2013
Like how much is d transport fare frm enugu to niger state
Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by Abuchindugba(m): 11:31am On Jun 23, 2013
Hello every one. I live here in Niger state, to be precise Bida. Am also posted here in Niger State for my NYSC. For all the prospective corpers posted to PAIKO Nysc Camp, No matter where you are, all you need to do is to board NSTA (Niger State Transport Authority)to Minna or any other transportation coming to Minna, Niger State. Then you take okada to Mobil Filling Station and take another Transportation to Paiko. Its easy to get Taxi from Minna to Paiko. The camp is along Minna/Paiko road. If you are from lagos, Aba, P.h, Delta etc, all You need to do is just board a car to Abuja, then from there, take another to Minna, Then from Minna, you take another car to Paiko, as simple as that.. Need more Information, you can reach me on the line- 07034800993. Best of luck guys!!!
Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by Agwoden(m): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2013
How do i get 2 d camp from Jos
Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by chibuezecu(m): 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ifynoble100: Lets meet here those posted to Niger. You are all welcome
Im in Aba hoping to move tomorrow-Monday. Can someone advice me the possibility of getting to the camp early and the rouths to ply. This my No: 08093786217
Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by Berryman: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2013
franchizy:

Hi my wife is also in Owerri, posted to Niger state and sje will be going on monday, how about you.
Sorry 4late reply. I'm doubtfull abt monday morning. Either monday night or tuesday morning. Is she leaving in d morning and how is it planned 4 her to make d trip (transport company, route, etc)?
Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by Berryman: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2013
Pinopinoguy: Like how much is d transport fare frm enugu to niger state
Hi, when do u intend leaving 4 niger?
Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by franchizy(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2013
Berryman: Sorry 4late reply. I'm doubtfull abt monday morning. Either monday night or tuesday morning. Is she leaving in d morning and how is it planned 4 her to make d trip (transport company, route, etc)?

She is leaving monday morning with PEACE MASS direct to Minna. From Minna she will use drop straight to the camp on Tuesday as she will lodge in a Hotel dat monday. U can also use same PEACE MASS from Owerri
Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
Berryman: Hi, when do u intend leaving 4 niger?
on tues
Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by chuksbasil: 6:50am On Jun 24, 2013
What about leaving to niger from onitsha? Which bus should one board? like how much is the cost and where do one stop to board another means to the camp?
Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by NEGZY(f): 8:18am On Jun 24, 2013
Any lady posted to niger too pls Holla me
Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by chuksbasil: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2013
@Ng, I'm a guy though but where're you coming from?
Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by paultundes: 9:20am On Jun 24, 2013
ayo_kenny37: Tanx posted to niger.
Pls I plan to move frm lag on tues morning, where will I get straight bus to paiko?

Advice pls

enta from oyingbo....str8t to paiko. U can take nsta...niger state transport aut...good luck
Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by paultundes: 9:25am On Jun 24, 2013
Abuchindugba: Hello every one. I live here in Niger state, to be precise Bida. Am also posted here in Niger State for my NYSC. For all the prospective corpers posted to PAIKO Nysc Camp, No matter where you are, all you need to do is to board NSTA (Niger State Transport Authority)to Minna or any other transportation coming to Minna, Niger State. Then you take okada to Mobil Filling Station and take another Transportation to Paiko. Its easy to get Taxi from Minna to Paiko. The camp is along Minna/Paiko road. If you are from lagos, Aba, P.h, Delta etc, all You need to do is just board a car to Abuja, then from there, take another to Minna, Then from Minna, you take another car to Paiko, as simple as that.. Need more Information, you can reach me on the line- 07034800993. Best of luck guys!!!

shei dont mislead ppl na
dere r str8t buses from all dis places u r mentionin xpecially from lag....nsta will do
Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by paultundes: 9:53am On Jun 24, 2013
Now listen fellas
for those of u posted to paiko...here is a brief list of wat u r to expect on camp cos am a presently servin corper in minna batch a
FOR TRANSPORTATION
1. Aanybody coming from lag can take a str8t nsta....niger state tranport authority at oyingbo. Wen u get dere dont b too forward to get a bus cos of d way d transporters drag ppl to enta dere buses...
2. for dos comin from d east...well i dont av much idea of dere transport situation dere but peace mass to abj will do
3. If u r very fortunate to board nsta den u will b droppd at mobile filling station where u can take a car goin to paiko for just 200 naira...make sure u tell d driver u r goin to camp

FOR CAMPING
I remember wen i was comin i took so many tins wch was seized from me at d gate. Now dis r d tins u shuldnt bring to camp xp at paiko camp...clipper, nysc belt, nysc cap...all dis will b given to u on camp...do not bring along wit u laptops, games, and b careful of d kind of phone u bring along cos of thieves...wat else ooo....enen dont come wit knives. Infact anytin electrical is not allowed.

For ur info try to come to camp early to get a quick registration nd a good hostel to stay if u r late u will live in d class....true talk...i was dere

ok lets talk about ur conduct in camp...d soldiers are not bad...very friendly but b careful not to cross their paths cos dey myt b very deadly. Wen u av been given ur kits make sure u go to d field weneva u hear d sound cos d consequence is bad....u will frog jump all day.

ALLOWEE
ofcos u will b given ur allawee on camp evertin...spend wisely cos dos girls likes to use guys for mammy while dey keep deres.

VERY IMPORTANT
in niger state and anywhere else... There r places u can b posted too for ur ppa dat will sooth u...dis is as a result of how efficient u r on camp. Now for niger...try as much as possible to participate in one activitity or d other so u can b posted to minna b best place eva cos its d capital... Alot of activies can earn u dat...like football, volleyball, cookin, band, runnin, just try to do somtin...and ofcos dance nd drama...so its ur choic to knw wat u r up to now cos u av been given a run down of wat u will meet on camp....i knw for sure dat if d soldiers c me doin dis i will b penalized severely for dis
but above all b good wyl on camp...15 corpers were sent home cos of dere misbehaviors never to c do nysc again...includin my best friend cos he was caught wit a girl...u knw na
sooooo a word is enof for a wise...be good nd obey orders its just for 3weeks and u r out of camp...tey to share dis to odas comin after u...tnks ...one nigeria
08131188053...for dos who will meet me at minna a safe place... Segobe...

1 Like

Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by paultundes: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2013
Now listen fellas
for those of u posted to paiko...here is a brief list of wat u r to expect on camp cos am a presently servin corper in minna batch a
FOR TRANSPORTATION
1. Aanybody coming from lag can take a str8t nsta....niger state tranport authority at oyingbo. Wen u get dere dont b too forward to get a bus cos of d way d transporters drag ppl to enta dere buses...
2. for dos comin from d east...well i dont av much idea of dere transport situation dere but peace mass to abj will do
3. If u r very fortunate to board nsta den u will b droppd at mobile filling station where u can take a car goin to paiko for just 200 naira...make sure u tell d driver u r goin to camp

FOR CAMPING
I remember wen i was comin i took so many tins wch was seized from me at d gate. Now dis r d tins u shuldnt bring to camp xp at paiko camp...clipper, nysc belt, nysc cap...all dis will b given to u on camp...do not bring along wit u laptops, games, and b careful of d kind of phone u bring along cos of thieves...wat else ooo....enen dont come wit knives. Infact anytin electrical is not allowed.

For ur info try to come to camp early to get a quick registration nd a good hostel to stay if u r late u will live in d class....true talk...i was dere

ok lets talk about ur conduct in camp...d soldiers are not bad...very friendly but b careful not to cross their paths cos dey myt b very deadly. Wen u av been given ur kits make sure u go to d field weneva u hear d sound cos d consequence is bad....u will frog jump all day.

ALLOWEE
ofcos u will b given ur allawee on camp evertin...spend wisely cos dos girls likes to use guys for mammy while dey keep deres.

VERY IMPORTANT
in niger state and anywhere else... There r places u can b posted too for ur ppa dat will sooth u...dis is as a result of how efficient u r on camp. Now for niger...try as much as possible to participate in one activitity or d other so u can b posted to minna b best place eva cos its d capital... Alot of activies can earn u dat...like football, volleyball, cookin, band, runnin, just try to do somtin...and ofcos dance nd drama...so its ur choic to knw wat u r up to now cos u av been given a run down of wat u will meet on camp....i knw for sure dat if d soldiers c me doin dis i will b penalized severely for dis
but above all b good wyl on camp...15 corpers were sent home cos of dere misbehaviors never to c do nysc again...includin my best friend cos he was caught wit a girl...u knw na
sooooo a word is enof for a wise...be good nd obey orders its just for 3weeks and u r out of camp...tey to share dis to odas comin after u...tnks ...one nigeria
Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by paultundes: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2013
Now listen fellas
FOR TRANSPORTATION

FOR CAMPING

ALLOWEE

VERY IMPORTANT
Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by mulan21(f): 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
NEGZY: Any lady posted to niger too pls Holla me
@ Negzy am a lady nd am posted to Niger, my no is 07036240690
Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by chibuezecu(m): 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
NEGZY: Any lady posted to niger too pls Holla me
Im also posted to Niger, i'll be on camp tomorrow-tuesday by God's grace from Abia State; what about you? You can contact me on: 08063201190. God bless you.
Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by grimadult(m): 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
Currently in abuja,also posted to Niger state. I plan using a cab to paiko from utako. If intrested call me so we can share d fare plus comfort. 07063601614. God bless.
Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by chuksbasil: 6:42am On Jun 25, 2013
Who know when the registration will close ?
Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by Everr(m): 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
for those coming from east, its best to take a bus to either Enugu or onitsha, from there, board peace mass transit direct to paiko. I am a batch A corper and happen to be CLO of one of the LGA. Enjoy. #smiling
Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by Everr(m): 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
chuksbasil: Who know when the registration will close ?
registration normally stop on thursday 11:59pm, its better you go early to avoid the rush then.
Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by Kingsley4all(m): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
Presently i am serving in Niger state. The distance from onitsha is close to 10hrs. Board peace or Telex. Safe journey
Re: NYSC. Posted To Niger State by NEGZY(f): 10:08am On Jun 27, 2013
Holla 08020581240

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Switch Of First And Middle Names On Nysc Certificate Matter??! / Osun State '16 Batch A Report In Here / NYSC: Fashion Design Skill Or Certificate Acquisition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.