Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Strip Club Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Strip Club Business (3003 Views)

Is There Any Restrictions On Strip Club Operations In Enugu / Lawmakers Move To Strip CBN Of Banking Supervisory Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strip Club Business by padron4(m): 12:41am On Jun 22, 2013
Hi guys, I want to start a strip club in Nigeria, am considering Lagos or Abuja or any other state that return can be guarantee. I will appreciate your feedback on the viability of the business or any legal issues. I have investors who intend to back me up and are waiting for my report on the strength, weakness, opportunity, and potential threat to the business. Thanks guys in advance.
Re: Strip Club Business by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 22, 2013
Call:0805-447-6526 if you you are serious this man is a club manager call him
Re: Strip Club Business by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 22, 2013
What is strip club

1 Like

Re: Strip Club Business by favoured100: 10:16am On Jun 22, 2013
@okpara ugo,strip club is a club where ladies dance naked,where is our moral value?that is the type of business people are happy to go into.
Re: Strip Club Business by padron4(m): 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hmmmm which morals, we deceive our selfs, and act holy while we do the worst. Guys as long as it is not illegal, then I see no reason to invest in a nich with high ROI.
Re: Strip Club Business by ifyalways(f): 8:25am On Jun 24, 2013
Email me. Ifyalways at gmail with club as subject. I don't do Free or cheap consultations,mind u.
Re: Strip Club Business by padron4(m): 4:25am On Jun 25, 2013
ifyalways: Email me. Ifyalways at gmail with club as subject. I don't do Free or cheap consultations,mind u.
I will be willing to employ your service if you can show proven track record of your success in the industry

1 Like

Re: Strip Club Business by am4god: 7:33am On Jun 25, 2013
Hacking repairDownload of game on pspvita , psp, xbox 360,180,,pspgo,play station 2,3....
Playstation 2 10,000
Playstation 3 35,000
xbox 360 25,000
Psp 15,000 08166117634, 08157669960 linkspoint@yahoo.com
All games accesories avilable pad,cord,battery,charger,battery,
Re: Strip Club Business by Kirinwa: 8:12am On Jun 25, 2013
am4god: Hacking repairDownload of game on pspvita , psp, xbox 360,180,,pspgo,play station 2,3....
Playstation 2 10,000
Playstation 3 35,000
xbox 360 25,000
Psp 15,000 08166117634, 08157669960 linkspoint@yahoo.com
All games accesories avilable pad,cord,battery,charger,battery,
...and your number is?Where are you based?
Re: Strip Club Business by kemismartty(f): 8:41am On Jun 25, 2013
we are really getting to the end-time shocked shocked shocked
Re: Strip Club Business by am4god: 9:25am On Jun 25, 2013
Lagos my num is 08166117634
Re: Strip Club Business by sapele914(m): 6:16am On Jun 26, 2013
what is your niche of women for the club?like guinness records book is paying $300 referral fee per reference entrant to find the bustiest woman to depose norma stitz as the bustiest woman in the world the search starts in nigeria due to it's large population and the winner stands to make up to $5000 better than any poverty alleviation scheme at 160 to the Greenback if you ask me.we as agents are open to referrals.sapele914@yahoo.com BB#22E983BA.
Re: Strip Club Business by sapele914(m): 6:37am On Jun 26, 2013
kemismartty: we are really getting to the end-time shocked shocked shocked
Free your mind and the rest will follow if we did not have free thinkers that thought out the box there would not be this medium of internet we are using today the christians were shouting internet is of the devil in it's early infancy it's an American culture for them to go to strip bars whether they be White,Hispanic or African Americans they love it and even foreigners buy into it real fast and if someone wants to do it here why complain don't you watch American movies?and copy their clothing culture.Typical hypocrite Nigerian.Na why plenty Naija girls dey jones for State Side and can't wait to come back to Naij to blow shakara after much jonsing in Yankee they don't open their minds.Don't you know Nigerians are amongst the original inhabitants of Harlem,New York?End Times indeed.

1 Like

Re: Strip Club Business by steve10(m): 7:01am On Jun 26, 2013
This satanic, good will help us.
Re: Strip Club Business by gunuvi(m): 7:04am On Jun 26, 2013
Yes, strip club is a cool biz. Try having it in Borno or Kano and your experience will be your teacher.

1 Like

Re: Strip Club Business by wonderiyke(m): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2013
gunuvi: Yes, strip club is a cool biz. Try having it in Borno or Kano and your experience will be your teacher.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Strip Club Business by padron4(m): 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
sapele914:
Free your mind and the rest will follow if we did not have free thinkers that thought out the box there would not be this medium of internet we are using today the christians were shouting internet is of the devil in it's early infancy it's an American culture for them to go to strip bars whether they be White,Hispanic or African Americans they love it and even foreigners buy into it real fast and if someone wants to do it here why complain don't you watch American movies?and copy their clothing culture.Typical hypocrite Nigerian.Na why plenty Naija girls dey jones for State Side and can't wait to come back to Naij to blow shakara after much jonsing in Yankee they don't open their minds.Don't you know Nigerians are amongst the original inhabitants of Harlem,New York?End Times indeed.
Thanks jorhhhh, help me tell them. no one is forcing any one to go into a strip club. If you like it why pretend. Your email is noted. We might do business even before the launch. For the ladies there will be no limit of income for them, as they will have a percentage of lap dances they can attract a nite. The Guinness show sounds interesting, Naija has a lot of talent and potentials wasting as a result of lack of free thinking and mediocrity.
Re: Strip Club Business by lineal: 5:22am On Jul 03, 2013
padron4: Hi guys, I want to start a strip club in Nigeria, am considering Lagos or Abuja or any other state that return can be guarantee. I will appreciate your feedback on the viability of the business or any legal issues. I have investors who intend to back me up and are waiting for my report on the strength, weakness, opportunity, and potential threat to the business. Thanks guys in advance.

ifyalways: Email me. Ifyalways at gmail with club as subject. I don't do Free or cheap consultations,mind u.

undecided
Re: Strip Club Business by Isiri: 7:43am On Jul 03, 2013
@pandron. I can link u wit stripe dancer. Mail me. eydjoras@yahoo.com
Re: Strip Club Business by Originalsly: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
gunuvi: Yes, strip club is a cool biz. Try having it in Borno or Kano and your experience will be your teacher.
Great places to open a strip club....I can guarantee you from the minute you open for business you will have a huge crowd rushing in.
Re: Strip Club Business by deebrain(m): 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
steve10: This satanic, good will help us.

Re: Strip Club Business by padron4(m): 2:37am On Jul 05, 2013
deebrain:

Lol
Re: Strip Club Business by padron4(m): 2:46am On Jul 05, 2013
Isiri: @pandron. I can link u wit stripe dancer. Mail me. eydjoras@yahoo.com
Thanks ive Taken a note of your email. Cant wait to facilitate my proposal. Good to know that there are still one or two free thinkers in naija.
But buying an existing or folding club might be better than building from the scratch. Cos I will be happy if progress is made in less than a year of approval. Please guys comment on this. And location will also be an issue.
Re: Strip Club Business by Okhumode009(m): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
Imagn getn signal alert on fx trend 30mins b4 it hapens:08163831777

(1) (Reply)

Loan Apps That Can Give You Up-to ₦100k, ₦200K And 1 Million Naira In Nigeria / Nig To Earn N77 Trn Yrly 4rm Sesame Seeds, Biz Eye-opener To Research On / Dangote is killing Nigeria's economy gradually.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.