Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. (19534 Views)

‘our Weapons Are Not Inferior,’ Military Replies Minister Lai Mohammed / See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos / Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by ITbomb(m): 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
onye_ngbu*:
[size=28pt]Fools all over the thread.
a terrorist just told the court he is here to hunt you guys and all you can see there is GEJ?
Again, foooooools!
Im out![/size]
My broda , I'm just speechless

2 Likes

Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by Afroconnect: 8:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
This is ridiculous,why is our system so lax?
Everyone saw the weapons,the pics are everywhere,our judiciary is indeed stil incompetent-they should know when to work with the federal government,especially when they see clearly that this is a case of National security threat.Arabs want to conquer lands,it is their ideology,our judges and chief Justice should do their work of prosecuting federal cases,they should not act naïve or slow.they should watch the Americans and see how all agencies work coherently to ensure National security and ensure all threats are dealt with immediately.
Nigerians rise up,these people are dumb and very arrogant.It is a shame for a poor war torn country to treat us like this,we should have suspended their Ambassador-they are all in dis together...spies,infiltrators.
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by BetaThings: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
salt 1:
3. If the FG sponsored BH, why did the entire North not rise up in condemnation of BH but docilely watched and explained away their activities? Why are they now condemning FG's attempt to restore law and order in the region? Why did the North support amnesty for these criminals who are, according to you, on FG payroll?

I don't hold brief for GEJ but your conspiracy theory just doesn't add up. I can imagine him supporting Niger Delta boys blowing up pipelines to get more resource allocation but I don't know what he stands to gain by destroying the North. I am not very intelligent so I would like to learn from my superiors, so don't resort to insults.

So explain why Gen Azazi said thatb BH is a PDP creation
It is nobody's conspircay theory. Christians dismissed without any investigation the assertion by an NSA from Bayelsa and also a Christian. Why?
It does not follow the plan, the plot, the scheme
Why would Azazi say that?

As for the North rising up, when have people anywhere in Nigeria risen up the way you want?
And if the FG sponsored it, would the people know immediately?
That will come out gradually; it will still even be denied
But again, why do you think Azazi said it?
What could be his motive?
Religion? A Christian.
Ethnicity? ijaw.
Ignorance? NSA

1 Like

Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by BetaThings: 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2013
Afro connect: This is ridiculous,why is our system so lax?
Everyone saw the weapons,the pics are everywhere,our judiciary is indeed stil incompetent-they should know when to work with the federal government,especially when they see clearly that this is a case of National security threat.Arabs want to conquer lands,it is their ideology,our judges and chief Justice should do their work of prosecuting federal cases,they should not act naïve or slow.they should watch the Americans and see how all agencies work coherently to ensure National security and ensure all threats are dealt with immediately.
Nigerians rise up,these people are dumb and very arrogant.It is a shame for a poor war torn country to treat us like this,we should have suspended their Ambassador-they are all in dis together...spies,infiltrators.

1. Judiciary cannot do more than judge evidence. Focus on prosecution
2. Arabs want to conquer lands. There are more Africans living in Arab lands than the other way. Do you want to return to Nigeria? you can hear Yoruba and Igbo on the streets of Dubai
3. The controllers of Hezbollah are Iranians and Iranians are not Arabs
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by BetaThings: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2013
samkoro:

You are right because he is too sociable.But the real people breeding,training ,sponsoring and supporting the terrorists are Mohammadu Buhari,Bola Tinubu and Liar Mohammed.They even built political parties( A.C.N, CPC) and hotels (oriental foe these terrorists.

If u say I'm lying,let me ask.

Who has Oriental hotel?

Who promised monkeys and baboons to see blood?

Who gave a speech to his supporters and Almajiris in the North .Motivating them to defend their votes.His almajiri supporters approached Buhari to give consent to their intension to kill in protest.We all saw some 14 yrs old boys weilding sticks and dagger4.

Who protested against the recent deployment of troops and state of emergency? Are they not northern elders,Tinubu,Mohammed Buhari and lie Mohammed.

Why was Buhari chosen by the Bokoharam to dialogue for them before he declined.?
Buhari mentioned rigging. What are you afriad of?
Azazi did not mention APC
Azazi was NSA and he mentioned PDP
you want the video?

1 Like

Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by BetaThings: 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
Ayatullah: I strongly believe they may be saying the truth that what was found in the house were mere hunting rifles, it is possible our security forces planted the other weapons, after all we have such history, if we can remember what happen in the case of the APO SIX who were our citizens........let us wait for the court drama to fully unfold.

There are better arguments than this. They should have attacked the evidence directly if they were framed
But hunting rifles should not be so deeply concealed!
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by jjcbuthot: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
ritux: Some of the dullards, shallow minded retardees on nairaland include but not limited to

Baba_Eleko
jjcbuthot
kkkp
lacasa
Garri the 1st
egift

FO0LSSS

You can't even spell your name - anyway, that confirms you are truly a RETARDEEN... Abi what do we call a man who can't spell his alias.
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by jjcbuthot: 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2013
BetaThings:

So explain why Gen Azazi said thatb BH is a PDP creation
It is nobody's conspircay theory. Christians dismissed without any investigation the assertion by an NSA from Bayelsa and also a Christian. Why?
It does not follow the plan, the plot, the scheme
Why would Azazi say that?

As for the North rising up, when have people anywhere in Nigeria risen up the way you want?
And if the FG sponsored it, would the people know immediately?
That will come out gradually; it will still even be denied
But again, why do you think Azazi said it?
What could be his motive?
Religion? A Christian.
Ethnicity? ijaw.
Ignorance? NSA

Thanks bro but unfortunately these guys don't think anymore. Most of them know the truth but their bigoted minds will deny the truth. All they want is their brother continuing to rule no matter what - anybody saying otherwise is an enemy and must be fought with any weapon available. Hence, dont expect them to change - and any political party should not expect SE/SS change either. What we should focus on is North-South West alliance even if the alliance will be muslim-muslim ticket. This is the only way we can push PDP out of power and later we can integrate Nigerians together and demolish the religious and ethnic wall the PDP/GEJ are reinforcing.
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by PDPvsAPC: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2013
jjcbuthot:

You can't even spell your name - anyway, that confirms you are truly a RETARDEEN... Abi what do we call a man who can't spell his alias.

Shut your gutters there. APC bigot retard r£tard like u. Retardeen dey dictionary abi dem tell u say any word like retardeen exist if not for nairalanders like u.

2 Likes

Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by everyday: 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
Let us leave propaganda and let the police do a proper investigation
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by iamsexy: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
[size=38pt]So many APC dullards showing their shallow minded brains on this thread.

I pity una

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL$
[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by Ayatullah(m): 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
Ochek:

Where them DSS dey abeg. We have an accomplise of the bad guys on NL.
@Mod. Pls take note.

@Ocheck, are you serious at all? You want to set the DSS after me, what will you set after GEJ who was said to be pictured shaking hand with one of their members......you are a coward Ocheck.
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by youngus: 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
emk4lif: The level of illiteracy and crass ignorance
exhibited on nairaland is alarming, the minister in question was part of the lebanese president's delegation that visited GEJ two months ago, Hezbollah has a political wing in Lebanon with 30% of the Lebanese Parliament, hate has blinded the sense of reasoning of some of u
...my brother u r saying d fact
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by nairaman66(m): 12:04am On Jun 23, 2013
Never knew when Nigeria became a hunting ground.. The Lebanese are showing their true color.., They are biting the finger that fed them.. Kai!! Nigeria suffer nor be small.. Everybody.., dey import things enta this country because our country dey so porous..
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by Afam4eva(m): 12:07am On Jun 23, 2013
When did people start using AK47 to hunt animals? Are dinosaurs still in existence?
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by LeJeun3: 12:38am On Jun 23, 2013
Give all Lebanese and Indians 72hours to leave the country! This is no hunting ground......... undecided
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by Watermelon(m): 3:17am On Jun 23, 2013
This shows that the Lebanese see Nigerians as animals to be hunted
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by anataala: 7:09am On Jun 23, 2013
samkoro: u have a dead brain, baseless evidence

You are right because he is too sociable.But the real people breeding,training ,sponsoring and supporting the terrorists are Mohammadu Buhari,Bola Tinubu and Liar Mohammed.They even built political parties( A.C.N, CPC) and hotels (oriental foe these terrorists.

If u say I'm lying,let me ask.

Who has Oriental hotel?

Who promised monkeys and baboons to see blood?

Who gave a speech to his supporters and Almajiris in the North .Motivating them to defend their votes.His almajiri supporters approached Buhari to give consent to their intension to kill in protest.We all saw some 14 yrs old boys weilding sticks and dagger4.

Who protested against the recent deployment of troops and state of emergency? Are they not northern elders,Tinubu,Mohammed Buhari and lie Mohammed.

Why was Buhari chosen by the Bokoharam to dialogue for them before he declined.?

Nigerians have poor memory.We seem to have forgotten the tears,sorrow and agony caused by the blood spilled by the actions and words of these men.

We will always criticise the government for doing things right or wrong.

Please,let me ask.

When did rocket propelled grenades become devices for hunting bush rabbits?I'm still trying to solve this mathematics.
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by shyvicky: 7:26am On Jun 23, 2013
How many people hide their hunting materials?do u hide ur traps,dame gun etc? For what if your mind is clean,i believe these lebanese no know where dem dey,naija go nail dem,whether na hunting weapon or terrorist weapon,instead police go provide evidence and bring all the guns collected from amnesty,thank God no weapon(whether hunting or terrorist weapon) fashoned against me shall prosper
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by Darchangel(m): 7:34am On Jun 23, 2013
emk4lif: The level of illiteracy and crass ignorance
exhibited on nairaland is alarming, the minister in question was part of the lebanese president's delegation that visited GEJ two months ago, Hezbollah has a political wing in Lebanon with 30% of the Lebanese Parliament, hate has blinded the sense of reasoning of some of u
Tell them. Most of them don't even go through the whole article before posting
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by Jakumo(m): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2013
As many writers here have correctly pointed out, an AK47 assault rifle, with its 30-round ammunition magazine, is NOT a hunting weapon by any stretch of the imagination. Referring to the RPG7 grenade launchers, found at the same location, as hunting weapons, just illustrates more of the same pompous conceit that Lebanese immigrants to Nigeria have developed over generations of bribing Nigerian policemen to twist the law to suit their criminal purposes.

As an avid deer and wildfowl hunter of many moons, I own several fine hunting weapons, including shotguns and a classic German bolt-action 308 caliber rifle, with which I can shoot the hairs of a flea's asz at 300 yards, but, in all my years of hunting, I have NEVER once heard of any outdoorsman, anywhere in the world, going after game animals with a Kalashnikov AK47 rifle.

The Lebanese arms hoarder apprehended in Kano, who claimed that his arsenal of military rifles is intended for "hunting", is displaying the same sort of arrogance and contempt for Nigerian law enforcement, and indeed for Nigerians in general, that generations of Lebanese immigrants have traditionally displayed in their adopted homes throughout sub-Saharan Africa.

Take that Lebanese terrorist armorer down, and send him up the river into a nice warm jail cell, to serve notice that the days of impunity are indeed over for all those creepy Arab types who imagine that they are smarter than Africans, and thus above African laws.

2 Likes

Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by BetaThings: 9:31am On Jun 23, 2013
Was Azazi a fool?
Was Azazi biased?
Was Azazi being used?
What did Azazi do wrong?
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by zeefever: 9:50am On Jun 23, 2013
Exactly!Are they hunting animals or human beings?
licensed2k: The question is "what" or "who" are they hunting or trying to hunt.....simple as abc.
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by Ishilove: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2013
Jakumo: As many writers here have correctly pointed out, an AK47 assault rifle, with its 30-round ammunition magazine, is NOT a hunting weapon by any stretch of the imagination. Referring to the RPG7 grenade launchers, found at the same location, as hunting weapons, just illustrates more of the same pompous conceit that Lebanese immigrants to Nigeria have developed over generations of bribing Nigerian policemen to twist the law to suit their criminal purposes.

As an avid deer and wildfowl hunter of many moons, I own several fine hunting weapons, including shotguns and a classic German bolt-action 308 caliber rifle, with which I can shoot the hairs of a flea's asz at 300 yards, but, in all my years of hunting, I have NEVER once heard of any outdoorsman, anywhere in the world, going after game animals with a Kalashnikov AK47 rifle.

The Lebanese arms hoarder apprehended in Kano, who claimed that his arsenal of military rifles is intended for "hunting", is displaying the same sort of arrogance and contempt for Nigerian law enforcement, and indeed for Nigerians in general, that generations of Lebanese immigrants have traditionally displayed in their adopted homes throughout sub-Saharan Africa.

Take that Lebanese terrorist armorer down, and send him up the river into a nice warm jail cell, to serve notice that the days of impunity are indeed over for all those creepy Arab types who imagine that they are smarter than Africans, and thus above African laws.
grin grin grin

This man is a character grin
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by Ayatullah(m): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2013
Jakumo:

No matter the degree of your hatered for that 'Lebanese Terrorist Armorer' you just have to let the legal process run its full course.........Jakumo, for the time being you can kill time by going hunting your deers and wildfowls, and should any of your hunting weapons disappoint you, Mr. Fawaz will be generous to come to your aid with more reliable Hunting Rifles.

Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by Fidtad: 11:47am On Jun 23, 2013
Am begining to think or suspect that some people are paid to be on nairaland. They just attack any body's idea. Well time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by Ama28(f): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hunting Rifles indeed! It all depends on who is hunted and who benefits from the hunting.
Foreigners now hunt with fire arms in Nigeria?

I pray the Attorney General to show these foreigners what it means to dispense justice in Nigeria. After all the wealth they have accumulated? Maybe they would have gotten more if we went to war!
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by Akeud(m): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
chidindufrank: The fact that their leader came to aso rock in company of the Lebanese prime minister doesn't cleanse them from being evil.
I just pray that they shouldn't go scout free. Why should they use Nigeria as the headquarter of Islamic Movement?
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by badesco(m): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
The guy is taking Nigerian law for granted,if not a terrorist will be challenging his trial.
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by SilvanusII(m): 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2013
Kilode But the last bushmeat hanging on ma way 2 Ife wasn't riddled with bullets ke. I'm quite sure our hunters still use bows, arrows and DANE guns. This one na war against the forest
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by SilvanusII(m): 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
Afam4eva: When did people start using AK47 to hunt animals? Are dinosaurs still in existence?

Toh!!! I dinnor know you wee ask too o
Re: The Weapons Are Hunting Rifles - Lebanese Suspects Tell Court. by SilvanusII(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2013
Afam4eva: When did people start using AK47 to hunt animals? Are dinosaurs still in existence?

Toh!!! I dinnor know you wee ask o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Crowned Eze Ochi Aliri Ikwerre / Bishop Kukah Visits Senate Chief Whip, OrJi Kalu (Photos) / Peter Obi Receives International Republican Institute Envoy At LP Campaign HQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.