Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,338 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Hottest Naija Rapper Is: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hottest Naija Rapper Is: (967 Views)

Poll: The Hottest Naija Rapper is....?

Mode9: 40% (2 votes)
Gino: 20% (1 vote)
Rugged Man: 40% (2 votes)
Blackface: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

MTV Base Names Olamide As Hottest Naija Artiste 2015(full List) / a / Wale Calls Wizkid His Favourite Naija Rapper! Is Wizkid A Rapper Or A Singer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Naija Rapper Is: by BabaLuku1(m): 12:34am On May 11, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]Who is the hottest Nigerian Rapper in Nigeria because most people will claim Chamillionaire(d guy don forget Naija) and Nas who has never uttered a statement to deny or refute the rumor that he is from Naija though his father bears Oludara,in his song bridging the gap or something like that,Oludara didnt even mention Naija as places he's been when Nas said tell them where you've been Pop.
So concerning those that are still in Naija and never Ja commot for Naija,who is the hottest,raving,crowd-pulling and blended rhymes with unmatched repertoire ever since Ruggedman made us realize that Bros Eedris has been deceiving and fooling gullible Naijas with the gbegede shigidi wo wo as if he was charming us with some Ofo abi na Ayajo from his home town.So since we don jasi as e dey be,who is the hottest among,

Mode9-He gave Plauribus Unum roughly translated one amongst many

Gino- No be God and the coolest video of 2006(my family friend is in the Video) and his skit is cool too, You tint your glass

Ruggedman- Rugeddy Baba with 9ice and He led us out of the clutches of whack rappers like Eedris

Blackface- Blackface dey here and Evergreen.I always wonder why he wasn't making it big like Tuface.But thats life.

It aint easy to compose rhymes,and i know what i am talking about but i want to know who is the hottest.Your opinion counts.

(1) (Reply)

50cent Again With Nelson Madela / Nairalanders Your Help Please / ~it's All About The Hotttttttttttt And Talented Star Musician Paul 'Play' Dairo~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.