Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Jonathan Fulfilled His Promise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Fulfilled His Promise (630 Views)

NLC: We'll Hold Buhari To His Promise Not To Remove Fuel Subsidy / We Have Fulfilled His Bail Conditions –nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer / Minister Says Jonathan Fulfilled Power Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Fulfilled His Promise by justaqad(m): 7:53am On Jun 22, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan has had his fair share of criticism, abuses, and as well praises.
i am no fan of Jonathan,never voted for him.dislike his slow pace and unfulfilled promises.
But constantly hating on Nigeria's Number 1 Person,criticizing for the sake of criticizing aint helping matters.
really Nigeria opposition party are all wolves camouflaging in sheep's clothing.i liked Buhari, but i dislike his desperado spirit.
tinubu aint a saint.Nuhu Ribadu is just a pawn.
Sentiments aside, Jonathan has faced more serious issues than most World Leaders, problems he inherited.though his strategy in handling those problems are his weakness.
of all the promises Jonathan made, he has fulfilled 1 even before deadline.
BOKO HARAM.
Jonathan promised to crushed Boko haram before the end of June, and we can all attest to the fact that Boko haram are crippled.
how many successful suicide attacks has been carried out by Boko haram in June,compared to other bloody months?
FOR ONCE LETS COMMEND THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF, FOR DELIVERING ON THIS....
SIR JONATHAN I DOFF MY HAT TO THEE.
Re: Jonathan Fulfilled His Promise by stebell(m): 8:09am On Jun 22, 2013
At least someone has seen one thing de president had delivered on. Team Fresher Air 2015.
Re: Jonathan Fulfilled His Promise by justaqad(m): 8:11am On Jun 22, 2013
stebell: At least someone has seen one thing de president had delivered on. Team Fresher Air 2015.

HE DESERVES PRAISES ON THIS..
Re: Jonathan Fulfilled His Promise by Bigcake: 8:53am On Jun 22, 2013
I donate my joystick to him to enable him have double portion of balls. Haters attack me.
Re: Jonathan Fulfilled His Promise by justaqad(m): 8:59am On Jun 22, 2013
Bigcake: I donate my joystick to him to enable him have double portion of balls. Haters attack me.

instead of abuses, why not proffer solutions....
Re: Jonathan Fulfilled His Promise by Donmams(m): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2013
Jonathan promised to end Boko Haram urgency since June last year. OP why the deliberate distortion of facts? And who told you Boko Haram has been crushed? Perhaps you are living on another planet. Besides is that the only mandate of GEJ? To fight Boko Haram? What about corruption? What about social infrastructure? What about jobs? Come on OP. Don't sugar coat things. Gej is a colossal failure.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Fulfilled His Promise by CLASSMAN: 9:23am On Jun 22, 2013
mr op there is no where in the world where terorism is being crushed finally u can only surpress it for some time and when they come back they come back stronger ask america in pakistan, afgahnistan, iraq etc they will tell u better y do u think america is ready for talks with talban?
Re: Jonathan Fulfilled His Promise by stebell(m): 9:23am On Jun 22, 2013
Donmams: Jonathan promised to end Boko Haram urgency since June last year. OP why the deliberate distortion of facts? And who told you Boko Haram has been crushed? Perhaps you are living on another planet. Besides is that the only mandate of GEJ? To fight Boko Haram? What about corruption? What about social infrastructure? What about jobs? Come on OP. Don't sugar coat things. Gej is a colossal failure.
Mr man,to fight Boko Haram is not de only mandate. But yu shud kno dat any region dat has a security challenge can't hv development. If he didn't fight, it's peeps like dat will still criticize. Wat about de roads dat hv been fixed? Not forgetting de rail lines and much improved electricity supply. There are so many tins dat hv been achieved under dis administration dat will be too numerous to mention. Don't jus attack pls. Look for facts.
Re: Jonathan Fulfilled His Promise by justaqad(m): 9:29am On Jun 22, 2013
Donmams: Jonathan promised to end Boko Haram urgency since June last year. OP why the deliberate distortion of facts?
my brother get get too emotional on this... JUNE is still june whether 2011,2010, or 2015..

Donmams:
And who told you Boko Haram has been crushed? Perhaps you are living on another planet.
how many successful attacks has Boko haram carried out since june compared to other bloody months.i guess you are the oblivious one
Donmams:
Besides is that the only mandate of GEJ? To fight Boko Haram? What about corruption? What about social infrastructure? What about jobs? Come on OP. Don't sugar coat things. Gej is a colossal failure.
read my post again.
i am only commending him for fulfilling his promise on crushing boko haram.
like i said earlier, if you think you have got a better approach to end the scourge of endemic corruption, unemployment etc why not recommend it?
you are only pouring your anger and frustration on your innocent keyboard.
i am no fan of GEJ, but i wont criticize just for the fun of it.
Re: Jonathan Fulfilled His Promise by justaqad(m): 9:33am On Jun 22, 2013
CLASSMAN: mr op there is no where in the world where terorism is being crushed finally u can only surpress it for some time and when they come back they come back stronger ask america in pakistan, afgahnistan, iraq etc they will tell u better y do u think america is ready for talks with talban?

America wants peace with the innocent people of Iraq, Afghanistan and co.
how many successful attacks has taliban and co carried out on America?
it would take America less than 20 minutes to destroy the whole of Iraq,Afghan and Pakistan put together..
terrorism can be crushed..
and Nigeria is winning the war against terrorism
Re: Jonathan Fulfilled His Promise by justsayemma(m): 10:09am On Jun 22, 2013
@ Op,he said June last year not dis year,btw june last year n dis year,do u knw how many lives was lost?if ur siblings or parents were killed,wuld u ve bin saying dis? In d past 7 days,more than 50 people has bin killed,death is death,it musnt b thro bomb.BH has killed 2 many people under his watch,so m not excited abt wat u r sayin + u r fake,else u won't he has succeeded in dsame June.
Re: Jonathan Fulfilled His Promise by justaqad(m): 10:21am On Jun 22, 2013
justsayemma: @ Op,he said June last year not dis year,btw june last year n dis year,do u knw how many lives was lost?if ur siblings or parents were killed,wuld u ve bin saying dis? In d past 7 days,more than 50 people has bin killed,death is death,it musnt b thro bomb.BH has killed 2 many people under his watch,so m not excited abt wat u r sayin + u r fake,else u won't he has succeeded in dsame June.

so whats your point exactly?
na crime say boko haram attacks don reduce abi wetin be una problem self?
do not let sentiments cloud your sense of reasoning,
truth be told Nigeria is winning the war against terrorism.....

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Employ Mallams And Fulanis As Security Guard-terrorists Infiltrating. / Igbo Vs Yoruba By Michael Egbejumi-david / Why PDP Lost South-west In 2011 -atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.