Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages (25977 Views)

Its Fola Abraham 16 Years Of Age. Check Out My Pencil Sketches. / Amazing 3d Pencil Sketches By Teenage Artist,ibim Cookey / 3 D Printing Service Company - Calling Graphics Designs And Cad Experts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by sniperwolf(m): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
Creativity meets Innovative
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Tinkybabe(f): 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
Ok I know this is real but I don't believe it . It's just too exquisite .
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by modextus(m): 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
Saw this some months ago on aljeezera
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Iaz93: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
OMG!!! This is out of this world! I need this pen.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Artistree: 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2013
Menh! My brother does pencil work too but these? I doff my scarf for them! Never seen dis kinda art, dey're simply unbulivabu!
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by DaGeeNius1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
In d Artworld, diz r all refered 2as "Realism". Check dis out!!!

1 Like

Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by pri3stess(f): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2013
Chei!! I should be so ashamed of myself, I can't even draw a square.

1 Like

Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by gen2briz(m): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
Baba God,I beg na wetin be my own talent gan....ha see talent well use
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by getfemmy(m): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
God, its just amazing. I cant just stop looking at those pencil works. Thumbs up jor.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by tellwisdom: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
This is nothing undecided
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by OchukoisBlack(m): 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
Temismith: Waow! Baba God, Na where i dey wen u dey share dis gift? C my life, i go queue for nyashundecided
Lol....hope amazing nyash reach you, e go make front page one day no worry.

These works are amazing!
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by shakaz(m): 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
wowwww!!!!! Am I dreaming.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
Wow.

Printing this. Hope it look great on wall.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
he uses multiple papers then superimpose them LEGEND

1 Like

Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Rex123(m): 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
Temismith: Waow! Baba God, Na where i dey wen u dey share dis gift? C my life, i go queue for nyashundecided

This got me like loooooooool. E still good Ω̴̩̩̩̥α ... D yansh Ω̴̩̩̩̥α for control!
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by mariong(m): 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
This is so amazing!
Pure unadulterated talent at work. Just love it when people make good use of their brain to improve life generally. I hope to wow people in my own way someday.
Breathtaking indeed!
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Artlove(m): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
i believe i can do it. not too hard wink
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by eaglechild: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
This is pure genius.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Zither(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2013
Wow.....this is.....wow shocked..this drawings have been elevated to real-life, tangible objects through exceptional creativity cool
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by aijaydiva(f): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2013
nijanigga: While Evans Bipi is fighting for Jonathan. Each time you hear Nigeria wants to be one of the world's best economy by 2020. I burst into laughter. A nation that cannot feed itself have no business in vision 2020. A mirage vision.Maybe TB Joshua can help them with another vision.
ur point exactly please!
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Krasid(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2013
Wow,this is amazing art.Some people are really gifted.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Frostyzone(m): 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2013
This is amazing, most especially the first pic. I'm no slouch in drawing myself but this very detailed 3D drawings is a feat I haven't been able to achieve as of yet.

Kudos to the artist/artists.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by SwitOlives: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
Omg this is just brilliant, am amazed.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Zither(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
nijanigga: While Evans Bipi is fighting for Jonathan. Each time you hear Nigeria wants to be one of the world's best economy by 2020. I burst into laughter. A nation that cannot feed itself have no business in vision 2020. A mirage vision.Maybe TB Joshua can help them with another vision.
oga you are in the wrong place...politics section is the other way undecided
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by sweetgala(m): 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
Really good stuff..
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by oluwashola4me(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
Magnificent pieces of art! What a phantom!
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by supaeagles(m): 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
Artlove: i believe i can do it. not too hard wink
Yes, it is possible, there are many very talented artists in 9ja. You should showcase your work on NL.
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by eddyj36(m): 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
the guy is got talent... lovely work!
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by turl(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2013
you miss road?

@op - I think you need to rephrase the title of the thread..do you know what 'literally' means?
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by GatJokez(f): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
Now that's what I call talent!!! I wanna see more. smiley
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Artlove(m): 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
supaeagles: Yes, it is possible, there are many very talented artists in 9ja. You should showcase your work on NL.
i dey tell uuu. There r many great artists students full art university especially Auchi polytechnic.. cool
Re: Amazing 3-D Pencil Sketches That Literally Leap Off The Pages by Phonon: 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
Just waiting for the 1d1ot that would mention Illuminati here.Awesome creativity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Faces And Original Pictures Behind The 20 Naira Note. / 10 Famous Ghost Pictures And Their Story / Meet Photoshop Experts On Whatsapp! (teach And LEARN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.