Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Three Things You Probably Don't Know About Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Three Things You Probably Don't Know About Islam (637 Views)

3 Things You Love About Islam / How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam / Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Things You Probably Don't Know About Islam by mantraa: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2013
As a non believer, I'm very interested in learning about the very fascinating religion of Islam. I must admit that the more I learn about it, the more scary it seems. Especially it's sharia law and the punishments for atheists, apostates, gays, adulterers, thieves, blasphemers etc.
I know Muslims say that Islam is a religion of peace and I really want to believe that, but is that peace only attained when the whole world is ruled by Islam and non believers, like myself, gays, apostates, blasphemers etc are totally eradicated or allowed to live if they pay a jizya?
Peace and love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgsrnmzxEUY
Re: Three Things You Probably Don't Know About Islam by Makapounse(m): 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2013
@mantraa
Don't you know there is different b/w SIN & RELIGION (PEACE) , those aforementioned by you are sins , which Almighty Allah said in the holy books that, there is punishment for committing those sins
note this, there is no place where PEACE reign , and there is freedom for committing aforementioned atrocities

(1) (Reply)

Halal Google For Muslims Devoid Of Immoralities / The Myth Of The 1,400 Year Sunni-Shia War / 11 Tips For Muslim Couples Dealing With Marital Disputes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.