Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

Secret Of Importation Business Of Laptop,blackberry At Cheap Price Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Secret Of Importation Business Of Laptop,blackberry At Cheap Price Online (1932 Views)

Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / Do's And Dont Of Importation / Get A Free Ebook: Complete A-z Guide Of Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Of Importation Business Of Laptop,blackberry At Cheap Price Online by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 22, 2013
Dear friend,A good news I will love to share with you is that you that you can earn a living online.Not only by internet jobs but trading. I suppose your question is what is it all about? Its just about buying and selling.Reveals The Mini Importation Secret - How To Start Importing Brand New Original Blackberry, Laptops, Androids, Jewelries, Wears Etc Are you student or unemployed looking for another way out of this Nigeria economic situation. I will like to share with you Simple Cheap Brand New Laptop Secret of Getting The SAME Laptops Selling from N50,000 - N180,000 at Lagos For As Low as N10,000+ WITHOUT Any Referrals or Network Marketing.. Discover the secret how to get New Laptop at the rate of #10,000 online.Delivery to your house within 4-5 days with DHL.For MORE INFORMATION

http://cheap-laptoponline..com/

1 Like

Re: Secret Of Importation Business Of Laptop,blackberry At Cheap Price Online by deeobserver209(m): 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2013
I really need this report.
Re: Secret Of Importation Business Of Laptop,blackberry At Cheap Price Online by Dazzled: 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2013
Pls get a laptop for me, I wil pay u. tnx
Re: Secret Of Importation Business Of Laptop,blackberry At Cheap Price Online by Chigorkizz(m): 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
Yeye man.u wan sell ebook.Go to hell!
Re: Secret Of Importation Business Of Laptop,blackberry At Cheap Price Online by miitcash(m): 10:18am On Jun 23, 2013
Chigorkizz: Yeye man.u wan sell ebook.Go to hell!

guy which one be ur own. leave my guy make e do im marketing. if e vex u go enter main road
Re: Secret Of Importation Business Of Laptop,blackberry At Cheap Price Online by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2013
Lol, I can't believe people are still falling for this in 2013. Even op does not know how to get the laptop. If it is possible, then ask him to supply the 180k laptops for 20k as he claims. Hogwash.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make #50,000 Monthly Producing Dettol / SHOCKING: Secret Of Dangote's Wealth Expose / Never Believed MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.