Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Update: Slained Lautech Student: Panties, Calabash Found In Boyfriend's Room - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Update: Slained Lautech Student: Panties, Calabash Found In Boyfriend's Room (1119 Views)

Checkout Pictures Of Nigerian Girl Dancing On Stage With No Panties! / Update On Slained Latech Female Student / Vibrating Panties Make Woman Faint With Pleasure:) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Slained Lautech Student: Panties, Calabash Found In Boyfriend's Room by ccsexyluv: 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-ou5Ih-h5PKY/UcTnHNq8FQI/AAAAAAABios/UtC-ITQFps0/s640/00.jpg?width=350[/img]Yesterday, we reported that the mutilated corpse of Oluwaseun Adaramoye, a female undergraduate of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology was found behind a popular guest house at Under G in Ogbomosho., If You Missed :: : http://ning.it/19dC5En)

According to new information at our disposal , she left home on Friday to her boyfriend’s hostel with the intention of attending a party. Days after, the boyfriend came forward and told Seun’s roommates that she had been missing for days, just before her corpse was discovered.
When the boyfriend realized her body had been found, he took to his heels and made an attempt to abscond before he was nabbed and handed over to the Police.
The boyfriend’s room was searched today by men of the Nigerian Police force. During the search lasting about 40mins, the police were able to recover several female under garments suspected to be Seun’s. They also found a locally made Calabash in his wardrobe.
The boyfriend who is also an Undergrad of Lautech claimed during initial interrogation that he had been out of town(Ogbomosho) since Sunday-the same day Seun went missing.
As at press time, he remains in police custody as investigations into the case continue.

SOURCE:: : http://ning.it/16XpX6b
Re: Update: Slained Lautech Student: Panties, Calabash Found In Boyfriend's Room by Omobarca: 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
. R.i.p to the beautiful lady
Re: Update: Slained Lautech Student: Panties, Calabash Found In Boyfriend's Room by maclatunji: 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2013
Sad stuff. Female students, go to school, study, pass out. Let boys be on their own. Can we say this lady could not have a functional life without this guy or any other man for that matter?
Re: Update: Slained Lautech Student: Panties, Calabash Found In Boyfriend's Room by Akshow: 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
finding her undies in his room is not an evidence that he killed her since i suppose she must have been crashing in his room once in a while. the calabash part is not also an evidence he killed her. i wont be surprised if the police hunt him down and pin the murder on him sha, thats naija police for u, arrest and battered without proven guilty. rip to the dead. gals and their waka waka
Re: Update: Slained Lautech Student: Panties, Calabash Found In Boyfriend's Room by Omobarca: 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2013
Akshow: finding her undies in his room is not an evidence that he killed her since i suppose she must have been crashing in his room once in a while. the calabash part is not also an evidence he killed her. i wont be surprised if the police hunt him down and pin the murder on him sha, thats naija police for u, arrest and battered without proven guilty. rip to the dead. gals and their waka waka
He probably knows sumtn abt it since he ran. Lautech is one hell of a fetish school.
Re: Update: Slained Lautech Student: Panties, Calabash Found In Boyfriend's Room by maclatunji: 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2013
Akshow: finding her undies in his room is not an evidence that he killed her since i suppose she must have been crashing in his room once in a while. the calabash part is not also an evidence he killed her. i wont be surprised if the police hunt him down and pin the murder on him sha, thats naija police for u, arrest and battered without proven guilty. rip to the dead. gals and their waka waka

I agree with you. It is sad that our women are being killed and maimed on a daily basis in a quest to be 'free' to do whatever they like.

The truth is that there is no absolute freedom anywhere.
Re: Update: Slained Lautech Student: Panties, Calabash Found In Boyfriend's Room by Adufaye(m): 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
ooh...................d bf knw tins ni.............make dem flog am holy cane i swear him go confess
Re: Update: Slained Lautech Student: Panties, Calabash Found In Boyfriend's Room by valdubem(m): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
All this girls eh, dem too like bad boys (when gentle guys like us dey); anyways, RIP to her.

*Lesson to other living ladies out there*
Re: Update: Slained Lautech Student: Panties, Calabash Found In Boyfriend's Room by ravensckar(m): 12:07am On Jun 23, 2013
[quote author=Akshow]finding her undies in his room is not an evidence that he killed her since i suppose she must have been crashing in his room once in a while. the calabash part is not also an evidence he killed her. U'r sounding lyk one who tinks 4rm d anus. Hear ur own broken lyns nd jarring sounds. wat wld a normal human being be doin wit calabash nd a lady's undies? oh, 4 project wrk abi?
Re: Update: Slained Lautech Student: Panties, Calabash Found In Boyfriend's Room by Brimmie(m): 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
[size=20]These Same Ladies Be Calling Some Guys "Broke-As.s"!?? undecided undecided

May Her Soul Rest In Peace If She Deserve It!!
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Can Still Buy With N5 Note / Why Do People Laugh At Their Boss' Jokes Even When They Know It's Not Funny? / NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS THAT WILL HELP U...*thank me later*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.