Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,015 members, 7,953,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

You Need To Stop Waiting In A Queue At Shoprite Deli...(for A Loaf Of Bread) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / You Need To Stop Waiting In A Queue At Shoprite Deli...(for A Loaf Of Bread) (1028 Views)

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday / Indomie Compensates @Dikachim For Creating Fuel Queue And Indomie Tweet / Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Stop Waiting In A Queue At Shoprite Deli...(for A Loaf Of Bread) by uzoo: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
i'm just curious to know why people are always standing in long queues just to buy some pastries at their Deli,and why some go as far as fighting on the queue over the same pastry.
considering the fact that SHOPRITE opened up in Nigeria for the first time many years ago, one would think that over time this would stop.

Here's why shouldn't subject yourself to this kind of torture. smiley http://www.productsthatactuallydowork..com/p/culinary.html
Re: You Need To Stop Waiting In A Queue At Shoprite Deli...(for A Loaf Of Bread) by yvy1(f): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
Babe, your website is unreadable. What's with the fancy lettering and colour?
Re: You Need To Stop Waiting In A Queue At Shoprite Deli...(for A Loaf Of Bread) by uzoo: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2013
yvy1: Babe, your website is unreadable. What's with the fancy lettering and colour?

cheesy cheesy cheesy SORRY. CAN'T HELP MYSELF.....JUST LOVE TO PLAY AROUND WITH COLOURS AND DESIGNS.

(1) (Reply)

Moringa The Most Healthy Food For Us / Sleeping Syrup(highly Effective) / Please Help! I' On Special Diet, Help Me With Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.