Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Sales And Marketing Challenges Solutions 4 Small&large Scale Businesses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sales And Marketing Challenges Solutions 4 Small&large Scale Businesses (2039 Views)

Is Your Business Facing Unending Marketing Challenges? / List OF 40 Profitable Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start / Benefits And Problems Of Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales And Marketing Challenges Solutions 4 Small&large Scale Businesses by benz33(m): 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2013
What are the Problems you are facing in the area of your business sales and marketing. You can discuss them here and together we will proffer effective solutions to them. There are lots of ways with which you can market and sell your products and services, but we tend to interpret Marketing to be Selling.They are two different topics but related in some cases.
When i see young entrepreneurs not taking their business marketing serious and aggressive about it, it pains me seriously thats even when i try to imagine the amount of money invested in the said business and nothing or a meager amount is set aside to aggressively market the business which will latter turn to sales.

Many see marketing as an irrelevant expenses but fail to realize that for their business to succeed and also to be able to pay their bills they need to get the word about their business out to their customers. If you have rented a Shop in a Shopping Complex and you are always sleeping and waking up everyday in the Shop without making any significant sale, they u dont know the reason why u rent that Shop and venture into the business you do. [b][/b]MARKETING IS KEY AND WE HAVE THE KEY....Lets Discuss...Thank you...08051744119
Re: Sales And Marketing Challenges Solutions 4 Small&large Scale Businesses by slimfrank: 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
MY NAME IS FRANCIS,AND I SEE COGENT TRUTH IN WHAT U ARE SAYING.I HAVE A SIMILAR PROBLEM THOUGH ONLINE.ACTUALLY I HAVE A SITE I AM PROMOTING(AFFILIATE PROGRAM)BUT I ONLY POSTED IT ON MY FACEBOOK WALL SINCE I DON'T KNOW OTHER WAYS TO PROMOTE IT.PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP ON WAYS TO PROMOTE IT
Re: Sales And Marketing Challenges Solutions 4 Small&large Scale Businesses by benz33(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2013
slimfrank: MY NAME IS FRANCIS,AND I SEE COGENT TRUTH IN WHAT U ARE SAYING.I HAVE A SIMILAR PROBLEM THOUGH ONLINE.ACTUALLY I HAVE A SITE I AM PROMOTING(AFFILIATE PROGRAM)BUT I ONLY POSTED IT ON MY FACEBOOK WALL SINCE I DON'T KNOW OTHER WAYS TO PROMOTE IT.PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP ON WAYS TO PROMOTE IT

Thank you Francis, since you said your business is an online business-(AFFILIATE PROGRAM E) I will advise you to do the following...

[b]1. Develop a marketing Plan first, this can be done on the A4 sized Paper. The plan will tell you the WHO, THE WHAT, THE WHERE, THE WHEN, THE HOW AND THE EFFECT. This means that you have to create a budget and work around who your target customers or audience are.

2. Do online adverts like, Google adsense, Adwords, facebook ads(not your wall only). You can also create an FB PAGE for your programme and be promoting it. Then visit forums and discuss your programme atleast 6times in a day or week.

3. If you have a good Budget i will advise you also print flyers and distribute them to where you find you target market, do this atleast twice in a week.

4. You can also promote it through Bulk sms

5. One of the effective way again is create a Fantastic and Attractive BRANDED T-SHIRT with the affiliate website of name and wear it to your Church, Mosque on sundays and fridays and to Public places where people gathered. You will be amazed at how people will visit your site with the Mobile Phone Instantly. Then you have to be Creative about the T-SHIRT.It should be attractive and beautiful, in fact appealing. more still to come. Thank You...08051744119[/b]
Re: Sales And Marketing Challenges Solutions 4 Small&large Scale Businesses by shiftmarket(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
Timely thread.

I have a lot of products on the ground that needs to get to d end users but hv been been ratling my head on a way forward.

Subcribing fully.
Re: Sales And Marketing Challenges Solutions 4 Small&large Scale Businesses by benz33(m): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
shiftmarket: Timely thread.

I have a lot of products on the ground that needs to get to d end users but hv been been ratling my head on a way forward.

Subcribing fully.

Hello Shiftmarket. This happens to most of my client and sometimes to me too, but the most important thing is for someone to think out of the Box and find effective ways with which those Products be known by their target audience and also get it into their hands. I think some of the Tips i shared with Samson might help, but i need to know what and what are the products you are talking about, as this will go along way to know the exact Marketing strategies to proffer. Thank you...some people called and ask for my mail this is it vmarketing02@gmail.com.
Re: Sales And Marketing Challenges Solutions 4 Small&large Scale Businesses by benz33(m): 8:28am On Jun 24, 2013
Just wanna drop this....

Marketing Promo!-Marketing Promo!!-Marketing Promo!!!....call us now to get the following services just for N10,000. 1. FREE DESIGN OF FLIER+PRINTING+FREE DISTRIBUTION TO YOUR TARGET CUSTOMERS, 2.FREE MARKETING TRAINING
MANUAL+A BUSINESS MANUAL, 3.FREE 50 UNITS OF BULK SMS MARKETING TO BE SENT TWICE IN A MONTH ON UR BEHALF, 4.FREE FACEBOOK PAGE CREATION&CONTINUOUS MANAGEMENT, 5.FREE DIRECT CUSTOMER REFERRAL, 6. FREE INTERNET ADS.FOR 3MONTHS, 7. FREE MARKETING CONSULTATION. Interested Business Persons should call 08051744119,017484424 vmarketing02@gmail.com. Thank You(T&C APPLY)
Re: Sales And Marketing Challenges Solutions 4 Small&large Scale Businesses by Rickywowoz: 11:49am On Jun 24, 2013
Hello benz,i'm a student and i'm currently doing my IT in Anambra,i'm about to import 8gig flash drive bt how to market it is making me go gaga..what advice would u give me though i hv learnt 4rm the ones u hv posted already and is there any product u think i can easily market as a student...thanks
Re: Sales And Marketing Challenges Solutions 4 Small&large Scale Businesses by benz33(m): 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2013
Rickywowoz: Hello benz,i'm a student and i'm currently doing my IT in Anambra,i'm about to import 8gig flash drive bt how to market it is making me go gaga..what advice would u give me though i hv learnt 4rm the ones u hv posted already and is there any product u think i can easily market as a student...thanks

I will advise you look for a fast moving product sought after by students around you, because they are close to you and you dont need to incure so much cost trying to market your product to them. You can chose to sell consumables and things you really know students and people within your community really need and can not do without.
Re: Sales And Marketing Challenges Solutions 4 Small&large Scale Businesses by Rickywowoz: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
benz33:

I will advise you look for a fast moving product sought after by students around you, because they are close to you and you dont need to incure so much cost trying to market your product to them. You can chose to sell consumables and things you really know students and people within your community really need and can not do without.
like?
Re: Sales And Marketing Challenges Solutions 4 Small&large Scale Businesses by am4god: 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hacking repairDownload of game on pspvita , psp, xbox 360,180,,pspgo,play station 2,3....
Playstation 2 10,000
Playstation 3 35,000
xbox 360 25,000
Psp 15,000 08166117634, 08157669960 linkspoint@yahoo.com
All games accesories avilable pad,cord,battery,charger,battery,
Re: Sales And Marketing Challenges Solutions 4 Small&large Scale Businesses by benz33(m): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2013
OK, THANK YOU. I also appreciate all your calls and messages.
Re: Sales And Marketing Challenges Solutions 4 Small&large Scale Businesses by benz33(m): 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
You just have to be aggressive with your business marketing to remain in business. You can talk to us about it...08051744119
Re: Sales And Marketing Challenges Solutions 4 Small&large Scale Businesses by benz33(m): 5:07am On Oct 02, 2015
Marketing your business is important and vital. You can talk to us.
Re: Sales And Marketing Challenges Solutions 4 Small&large Scale Businesses by mtdon: 10:21am On Oct 02, 2015
Thank you for this post #Benz33.
I have a restaurant tgat is about 5 months old. The reception when we just opened was great, sales on the increasing every week for the first 3 months. But after this initial 3 months the sales have being dwindling, expecially for the walk-in customers. The only thing sustaining us are the orders for meeting and events, and this mostly from friends and associates.
What do you think we are doing wrong?
we have had to reduce drastically the quantities of food we serve in the showglass in order to reduce wastages due to unsold meals at the close of business.
thank you.
I will appreciate contributions from other nairalanders in similar line of business please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sales And Marketing Challenges Solutions 4 Small&large Scale Businesses by iseeicome: 9:48am On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Sales And Marketing Challenges Solutions 4 Small&large Scale Businesses by Agricconnect: 8:02am On Sep 18, 2018
Goodmorning Mr Benz. Can you please give us your Facebook page ID,Instagram. So I can follow your posts.

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? / You Are Being Cheated If You Are Still Using Western Union, See Why / Sesame Seed Needed In Kano And Lagos. Quote Your Price...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.