Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

How Do I Secure A Political Office In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do I Secure A Political Office In 2015 (436 Views)

Amaechi Joins The Long Line Of Political Office Seekers In Abuja. / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic / OGD Banned To Hold Political Office For Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Secure A Political Office In 2015 by IdomaLikita: 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2013
Dear Nairalanders
I have been a Nairalander since 2006(under a different Moniker though) and have witnessed the Contribution you guyz make daily to better the Nigerian System..I have a Little Problem I would love you guyz to help me with.
I am a 26yr Old Intern who is very interested in d Political Direction of the Country,
Since GEJ seems set to win in 2015 and the Country doesn't seem to be on the Breakup path, I have decided to stop whining and attempt to bring my own solutions to the table by seeking Political Office in 2015.
I have discovered that the Best input to d system is by going into it and helping to steer it. (Eg Fashola,Oshiomole,Lamido etc). Therefore I would like to Join a Party now and Contest Hopefully in 2015 for a junior political position(eg Councillor or LG Chairman).
I would like some advise on Which party to Join and how to work my way up before 2015.
By the way, I am from Benue state (Okpokwu LGA)but have been absent for long hence I have no idea of d political terrain of the state.
Thanks for your help
Re: How Do I Secure A Political Office In 2015 by AbuMikey(m): 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2013
Bros go Open shop!!!

(1) (Reply)

UK Visa Bond: Senate Rejects Policy, Threatens Reciprocation / Breaking: Abuja Court Rejects Bail Application Of Amigo Supermarket Owner / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.