Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

FREE: List Of Genuine Recrutment Agencies In Nigeria. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FREE: List Of Genuine Recrutment Agencies In Nigeria. (3742 Views)

List Of Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria / List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies. / Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE: List Of Genuine Recrutment Agencies In Nigeria. by chibunna90: 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2013
Haven seen the lot of stress that graduates/jobseekers go through in this country in search of job, I have decided to compile a FREE list bearing six(6) genuine job recruitment agencies in Nigeria. I was even recruited by one of them to work for Access Bank when i was to do my I.T,while my other colleagues in the office was recruited by the others on the list. They accept jobseekers with certificate ranging from SSCE,NCE,ND,HND & BSC. No matter where you live in Nigeria,there is always a job for you but what most jobseekers don't know is that most organisations,establishment and blue chip companies don't advertise job again. All they do is to lease it out to recruitment agencies to do the recruitment for them.
So are you looking for a job?
Do you have who is looking for job?
Or are you a student in any higher institution that will be graduating soon?
This is for you.
Just reply by typing THANKS if you appreciate just to keep this thread up and alive.
You can get it here
http://easyjobber..com/

1 Like

Re: FREE: List Of Genuine Recrutment Agencies In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2013
Thanks
Re: FREE: List Of Genuine Recrutment Agencies In Nigeria. by mascot87(m): 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
Thank you wink
Re: FREE: List Of Genuine Recrutment Agencies In Nigeria. by chibunna90: 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
@mascot87 and @moreeni, you are welcomed
Re: FREE: List Of Genuine Recrutment Agencies In Nigeria. by chibunna90: 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
mascot87: Thank you wink
moreeni: Thanks
thanks
Re: FREE: List Of Genuine Recrutment Agencies In Nigeria. by blaze007(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
what is dat guy dat shit is wahck!!!!!! u crazy mehnnnn or u high on cheap drugs. want sum1 to fill form abi and d pple commenting re same with u. dummmy
Re: FREE: List Of Genuine Recrutment Agencies In Nigeria. by Omogbhollahorn(m): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
Men u crazy u want me to fill that low quality junk page angry angry
Re: FREE: List Of Genuine Recrutment Agencies In Nigeria. by chibunna90: 1:15am On Jun 26, 2013
blaze007: what is dat guy dat shit is wahck!!!!!! u crazy mehnnnn or u high on cheap drugs. want sum1 to fill form abi and d pple commenting re same with u. dummmy
Omogbhollahorn: Men u crazy u want me to fill that low quality junk page angry angry
blaze007: what is dat guy dat shit is wahck!!!!!! u crazy mehnnnn or u high on cheap drugs. want sum1 to fill form abi and d pple commenting re same with u. dummmy
It is not mandatory,afterall am offer it for free,so what's your problem? You better use your time for something good. Do have a nice day.
Re: FREE: List Of Genuine Recrutment Agencies In Nigeria. by bakusha(m): 6:21am On Jun 26, 2013
Wht s free in d page, y d dmand 4 N3500 b4 u can download d page. All dos commenting thk U, i blif u r al in d same team. Kp it 2ur self
Re: FREE: List Of Genuine Recrutment Agencies In Nigeria. by xristian19: 11:01am On Jun 26, 2013
Hello guys, you can also get job link services with @ A.c.c Int'l visit www.accworld.org or send a mail to accbizlink@gmail.com
Re: FREE: List Of Genuine Recrutment Agencies In Nigeria. by chibunna90: 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
bakusha: Wht s free in d page, y d dmand 4 N3500 b4 u can download d page. All dos commenting thk U, i blif u r al in d same team. Kp it 2ur self
I want to believe that you have downloaded the ebook. I gave you a list of employers for free without charging you,the issue of #3500 is just an offer that is outside the free list. Thanks
Re: FREE: List Of Genuine Recrutment Agencies In Nigeria. by chibunna90: 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
See you at the top
Re: FREE: List Of Genuine Recrutment Agencies In Nigeria. by mystkk(f): 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
Thanks
Re: FREE: List Of Genuine Recrutment Agencies In Nigeria. by chibunna90: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
mystkk: Thanks
welcome
Re: FREE: List Of Genuine Recrutment Agencies In Nigeria. by mascot87(m): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
oooooooooooooode mani bobo yi ke
Re: FREE: List Of Genuine Recrutment Agencies In Nigeria. by chibunna90: 7:52am On Jun 30, 2013
mascot87:
oooooooooooooode mani bobo yi ke
see you at the top
Re: FREE: List Of Genuine Recrutment Agencies In Nigeria. by chibunna90: 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
`
Re: FREE: List Of Genuine Recrutment Agencies In Nigeria. by chibunna90: 6:31am On Jul 03, 2013
Re: FREE: List Of Genuine Recrutment Agencies In Nigeria. by chibunna90: 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2013
Get this free fiverr ebook.

http:///2W2y

http://546fef23.qqc.co

(1) (Reply)

The 1 Weird Job Interview Question Companies Are Asking Now / Nigerian Customs Service! / Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.