Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Iphone Users Are Brain-dead Zombies, Says New Nokia Ad - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Users Are Brain-dead Zombies, Says New Nokia Ad (482 Views)

17 Things That Are Too Real For Iphone Users In Nigeria / MTN Gives Free BBM Access To Android and Iphone Users. / How Many Blackberry Users Are There In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Users Are Brain-dead Zombies, Says New Nokia Ad by LordReed(m): 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
They are red-eyed and dead-eyed. They are brain-dead and stiff-lipped. Their pale faces stare at you, ready to infect you, so that they can affect you. Who are these people? These are the iZombies. Yes, no sooner had Samsung become somewhat bored with smacking at Apple's pinata of faith then Nokia decided that it, too, must show iPhone users as a group gone awry. In a new ad to press home the advantage of the flashy, nonflashy camera on the 925 phone, Nokia paints iPhone users as zombies: all flash and no panache.

[url=news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57590567-71/iphone-users-are-brain-dead-zombies-says-new-nokia-ad/]Source[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Consider Tecno Q1? / How Can I Set Up My Htc Desire / Any Fone Engineer....my Samsung Naxus S Had A Broken Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.