Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Epl Coaches Ratings. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Epl Coaches Ratings. (2363 Views)

Poll: Rate your

Arsene Wenger-Arsenal: 25% (5 votes)
Roy Hodgson-Fulham: 0% (0 votes)
Martin O'Neill-Aston Villa: 0% (0 votes)
David Moyes-Everton: 0% (0 votes)
Sven Goran Eriksson-Manchester City: 0% (0 votes)
Gareth Southgate-Middlesbrough: 0% (0 votes)
Steve Bruce-Wigan: 0% (0 votes)
Mark Hughes-Blackburn: 0% (0 votes)
Gary Megson-Bolton: 0% (0 votes)
Rafael Benitez-Liverpool: 5% (1 vote)
Kevin Keegan-Newcastle: 0% (0 votes)
Alan Curbishley-West Ham: 0% (0 votes)
Sir Alex Ferguson-Manchester United.: 40% (8 votes)
Alex McLeish-Birmingham: 0% (0 votes)
Harry Redknapp-Portsmouth: 5% (1 vote)
Roy Keane-Sunderland: 0% (0 votes)
Paul Jewell-Derby: 0% (0 votes)
Juande Ramos-Tottenham: 0% (0 votes)
Steve Coppell-Reading: 0% (0 votes)
Avram Grant-Chelsea: 25% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 / Photo Of The Day: EPL Coaches In Their Playing Days / A List Of Great Players Who Failed As Coaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epl Coaches Ratings. by mavtrevor(m): 7:09pm On May 11, 2008
Whats your overall rating of these coaches?Who do you think performed well and who did not. Vote your coach of the season.
Re: Epl Coaches Ratings. by mavtrevor(m): 10:48am On May 12, 2008
Vote your coach of the season in the EPL.
Re: Epl Coaches Ratings. by Chriz(m): 11:56am On May 12, 2008
Oh boy you no serious!!!
Re: Epl Coaches Ratings. by mavtrevor(m): 2:16pm On May 14, 2008
you have your right to chose who is your best coach of the season.
Re: Epl Coaches Ratings. by Tattooboy: 2:37pm On May 14, 2008
am a barca fan but Grant rocks
Re: Epl Coaches Ratings. by mukina2: 2:40pm On May 14, 2008
I voted for AW kiss
Re: Epl Coaches Ratings. by Christino(m): 2:56pm On May 14, 2008
Fergie is a good coach you know, living on the edge of a Knife, I've always said a full squad Man-U will keep winning the league. Just Assume Rooney and Ronaldo had injuries for half the season? wink

With all the odds firmly stacked against the man I so much hate, I have to rate him the highest.

so I give it this way.

Grant, AF, AW, Rafa, Ramos, Redknapp, Oneil, Moyes, and the rest.
Re: Epl Coaches Ratings. by dayokanu(m): 3:04pm On May 14, 2008
1) Avram Grant is my number one,

2) Fergie

3) Benitez

4) Ramos,

5) Erikkson

6) Martin O neill

7) Mark hughes

cool Steve Bruce

9) Roy Hogson

10) Probably Arsene Wenger tongue tongue
Re: Epl Coaches Ratings. by SamMilla1(m): 3:23pm On May 14, 2008
2008 EPL says the best is A.Fergie.

So i go for him.

Grant did a nice job as well.

wenger is my no 12
Re: Epl Coaches Ratings. by Tattooboy: 4:32pm On May 14, 2008
[b]mukina2
I voted for AW [/b]
who else undecided
Re: Epl Coaches Ratings. by mukina2: 4:36pm On May 14, 2008
Got a problem with that?
Re: Epl Coaches Ratings. by mavtrevor(m): 1:12pm On May 15, 2008
wenger has proved to be the best despite injuries that hampered his chances of winning double this season, grant only used what morinho left behind, which if it had been the special one, this season would've been another glory for him.
Re: Epl Coaches Ratings. by tkb417(m): 12:01pm On May 16, 2008
1) SAF
2) Grant
3) Wenger
4) Moyes
5) o'Neil
6) Redknapp
7) Erickson
cool Benitez
9) Ramos
10) Southgate

SAF for winning the EPL again and most especially for making a final of british clubs a reality.
He deflated the rubbish ego of the camp nou boiz.
This number 1 status will be confirmed by may 21 when he would have been crowned as the best coach in europe
SAF is the best around!!!!

Wenger comes close but hes too prone to self destruct that i wonder what drives him
ephemeral footie (pass pass pass pass pass and miss) or effective footie
my dear wenger prefers the samba style to winning. his team can be likened to the Dutch team of old that had the likes of cryuff. they were raw talents, mesmerises with der innate skills but couldnt conquer the effective German side (Frank Berkenbeur side)

I know with more experienced players on board, Wenger's work will be der for all to see.
i still will personally doff my hats for him for playing a UCL final with school boiz

Grant is an idiot who claimed he will change Chelseas pattern of play, but what do we have after months of his taking over. the same borrring footie.
his subs make me wonder and i think mother luck has been on his side.
ill give him the second position cos hes in the finals. Mourinho couldnt but ill be quick to say he has done it with Mourinhos machines so the glory should be shared between Mourinho and Grant.

Grants will be tested next season and im sure he will run outta ideas

i know u guys will be wondering why Benitez is far down; hes simply a bloody Pillock!!
The reds want the EPL title and he will not deliver it cos hes just a damn cup competition coach!!
for all reds waiting for when Liverpool will win the EPL, ur great grandchildren will tell u the stories if Benitez will be here till then (no puns)

my 2 kobo on whos the best coach!
Re: Epl Coaches Ratings. by tocdee(m): 1:40pm On May 16, 2008
tkb417:

1) SAF
2) Grant
3) Wenger
4) Moyes
5) o'Neil
6) Redknapp
7) Erickson
cool Benitez
9) Ramos
10) Southgate

SAF for winning the EPL again and most especially for making a final of british clubs a reality.
He deflated the rubbish ego of the camp nou boiz.
This number 1 status will be confirmed by may 21 when he would have been crowned as the best coach in europe
SAF is the best around!!!!

Wenger comes close but hes too prone to self destruct that i wonder what drives him
ephemeral footie (pass pass pass pass pass and miss) or effective footie
my dear wenger prefers the samba style to winning. his team can be likened to the Dutch team of old that had the likes of cryuff. they were raw talents, mesmerises with der innate skills but couldnt conquer the effective German side (Frank Berkenbeur side)

I know with more experienced players on board, Wenger's work will be der for all to see.
i still will personally doff my hats for him for playing a UCL final with school boiz

Grant is an idiot who claimed he will change Chelseas pattern of play, but what do we have after months of his taking over. the same borrring footie.
his subs make me wonder and i think mother luck has been on his side.
ill give him the second position because hes in the finals. Mourinho couldnt but ill be quick to say he has done it with Mourinhos machines so the glory should be shared between Mourinho and Grant.

Grants will be tested next season and im sure he will run out of ideas

i know u guys will be wondering why Benitez is far down; hes simply a bloody Pillock!!
The reds want the EPL title and he will not deliver it because hes just a damn cup competition coach!!
for all reds waiting for when Liverpool will win the EPL, your great grandchildren will tell u the stories if Benitez will be here till then (no puns)

my 2 kobo on whos the best coach!

After carefully going through your points, I deduced that you are a bit disturbed up there. I really cant imagine why you feel Benitez is that poor. Because he hasn't won the EPL in 4 yrs? Do you think any other coach in your fantasy list would have achieved what he did given the prevailing horrible conditions going on off-field? Ferguson and AW have experience to fall back on, Grant can thank Abramovic + Mourinho for assembling a big expensive squad ( He lacks the ability to discover talent) and for goodness sake Moyes, O'neal, Eriksson and Redknapp where ALL out-foxed by Rafa this season. Even AW hasnt beaten Rafa in their last 5 clashes. Remember, Rafa ruled over REAL Madrid and Barca during his few years with Valencia and won the Spanish League Twice!

Finally, the comment about Rafa not lifting the EPL in our lifetime is as silly as its quite revelatory of the fact that you only JUST started following that lovely game of football- It took Fergie about 6 yrs to lay his hand on his first. He was only a game away from being sacked!

YNWA
Re: Epl Coaches Ratings. by tkb417(m): 2:02pm On May 16, 2008
first off
what does the word revelatory mean?
i need a quick answer

ive been watching soccer since u were in ur diapers so dont even start
hehehehehehehe, Benitez wont win the EPL even if given a century to do it.

hes just a damn cup competition coach!!
sum the difference in points between United and ur team over 4 years, gimme the answer

AW and Benitez? why the last five games? why not when the school boiz scored a whooping 6 goals against ur team?
ur team is as pathetic as Derby!!!
30-40 players in 3-4 years depicts a man carrying a sore brains!!!

ure like ur coach, empty head!!!
go siddon somewhere and sulk cos i dont banter twerps like u
Re: Epl Coaches Ratings. by hucarson(m): 2:05pm On May 16, 2008
@ tocdee,

Don't compare the circumstances of Ferguson in 1986 to Benitez in 2004. Ferguson took over a relegating club(a la Derby, Fulham, Reading). He started from scratch and relied heavily on his academy to provide the spine of the new Man Utd team. Benitez started by buying Cisse, Luis Garcia and Xabi Alonso etc. There's a huge difference in that. Capice?
Re: Epl Coaches Ratings. by tkb417(m): 2:41pm On May 16, 2008
@hucarson
dont mind the little brain tocdee

He didnt know until now that Manchester United were in 'ruins' b4 SAF took over.
The man Benitez will buy today and sell tmr. imagine loads and loads of players hes bought and what on earth have they been able to contribute? loads and loads of rubbish.

b4 the season kicks off, the media will be agog with what Benitez and his boiz will do
b4 the season wears out, the man will be consoling the miserable fans of how good they are in europe.

why wont Liverpool be good in europe?
Benitez will tactically/deliberately not be in contest for the league crown by January.( he does this by rotating his players foolishly) . when other top teams are struggling to cope with the burden of competing for the UCL and the EPL titles, Benitez knowing fully well his team is down the ladder, will focus his attention and resources into winning the UCL.

Hes a damn pillock!!!!
i can bet my hard earned resources, hes not gonna win again!!!
maybe a carling cup, maybe
Re: Epl Coaches Ratings. by mavtrevor(m): 3:08pm On May 17, 2008
More votes, now!.
Re: Epl Coaches Ratings. by Tattooboy: 5:37pm On May 18, 2008
mukina2
Got a problem with that?

ya, cuz u'll never say d truth undecided
Re: Epl Coaches Ratings. by mukina2: 5:55pm On May 18, 2008
Tattooboy:

ya, because u'll never say d truth undecided

so voting for my own Manager now is not telling the truth? undecided
Re: Epl Coaches Ratings. by Tattooboy: 7:03pm On May 18, 2008
ur Manager? so i never knew u were managed my Wenger, its cool though

(1) (Reply)

What Did TB JOSHUA Say About Nigeria In This Nations Cup? / Checkout Sir Alex Ferguson’s Last Chewing Gum At Old Trafford, For Sale On E-bay / The Goliath (mourinho) Will Fall On Sunday...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.