Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

My Horrible Experience In Fiji Ireland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Horrible Experience In Fiji Ireland (1115 Views)

My Horrible Experience At Murtala Mohammed Airport::::::(see pictures):::::::::: / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia / My Horrible Experience In Fiji island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Horrible Experience In Fiji Ireland by Andrew3(m): 9:33am On Jun 23, 2013
This is meant to serve as a warning to anyone planning on a vacation trip to Fiji Ireland.
I decided to spend my 2 month vacation somewhere adventurous and guess what? I asked my travel
Agent to arrange a trip to this much talked about Ireland. First I must state that Fiji
has so many Indians or Indian like people with selfish and archaic behavior. angry

After spending so much with much stress, I ended up disappointed. My phones developed legs
and vanished from my hotel room. (Raffles Gateway hotel at Nadi) angry My purse got snatch
while I was walking out late night with all my credit cards and id cards in it. angry
I spend 5 days in a hospital as a result of food poisoning. angry (my long throat though)

The original Fijians are friendly people except for the Indians who are rude and rapacious. angry
The lugubrious aspect of it was my last money picked from my pocket in a local bureau de change
around the beach.

I want to warn anyone travelling to Fiji to be conscious of these facts;
Never keep late night.
Don't expect to buy anything on Sundays.
Never expect to get help from anyone.
Don't taste every food you see.
Do not depend on credit card use. angry angry angry
Re: My Horrible Experience In Fiji Ireland by nganga6543: 9:35am On Jun 23, 2013
great
Re: My Horrible Experience In Fiji Ireland by dasparrow: 10:14am On Jun 23, 2013
@Post

Sorry for the inconveniences you faced. This is why I am picky about where I travel to especially if it is on vacation. I always say it is a people who make a country and not the beautiful beaches, roads, houses etc. Before I head to any country, the first thing I always want to find out is how friendly are the people towards foreigners. If the country I am heading to is a non-black country, then I want to know how friendly the people are towards black foreigners because it will be very unfortunate to go a place, spend all that money and not enjoy the vacation. Next time, try and be more careful when selecting where to vacation. All the best!
Re: My Horrible Experience In Fiji Ireland by justwise(m): 10:52am On Jun 23, 2013

(1)

My Road Travel To Abuja / Live, Study And Work In Canada / BREAKING: A TERRIBLE ACCIDENT AT BARRACK BUS STOP, LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.