Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Think You're Smart? We'll See! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Think You're Smart? We'll See! (2167 Views)

#photo: When You're On Your Way To Heaven And Then God Reads All Your Tweets / Office Hazard: When You Think You're Alone In The Office / You Think You're Smart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think You're Smart? We'll See! by TheCharisma(f): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
Let's see who can solve my original brain buster!
The English alphabet has twenty-six letters. Your job is to create more letters to make sure that for every existing letter in the alphabet, there will be a second letter named Double (first letter), for example Double-U! When this is completed for all the letters that are in the alphabet already, how many letters will there be in the English alphabet?
You're welcome to post your own brain busters here!

1 Like

Re: Think You're Smart? We'll See! by nedu2000(m): 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Think You're Smart? We'll See! by TheCharisma(f): 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2013
Amazing! You are correct! Many people would say 52, but W already exists!

1 Like

Re: Think You're Smart? We'll See! by deekseen(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2013
You made it very easy by using Double U as an example.
Re: Think You're Smart? We'll See! by nedu2000(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
cool,He made it easy but lots of dude won't get it,but I did!!lolzz

1 Like

Re: Think You're Smart? We'll See! by TheCharisma(f): 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
Think I'm too easy? Here's another one.
Suppose my uncle's birthday is one day after mine. I was born a day before his 70th birthday. Now, suppose 20 years later on his 90th birthday, he lies and tells me he's 70. How would I respond?

1 Like

Re: Think You're Smart? We'll See! by deekseen(m): 7:52am On Jun 25, 2013
Na wa o. Just because I said you made the first one easy you now involved your uncle?

Anyway, your response should be, "na yesterday dem born me?"

2 Likes

Re: Think You're Smart? We'll See! by kkash: 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
U wld'nt respond anyfin snc u jus a day old grin

1 Like

Re: Think You're Smart? We'll See! by TheCharisma(f): 3:27am On Jun 26, 2013
Actually, you are both very close. I'd say, "Do you think I was born yesterday?" Get the double meaning there?
Re: Think You're Smart? We'll See! by obyrich(m): 4:45am On Jun 26, 2013
Deekseen got the correct answer just that he used pidgin English.

1 Like

Re: Think You're Smart? We'll See! by deekseen(m): 7:18am On Jun 26, 2013
obyrich: Deekseen got the correct answer just that he used pidgin English.

You dey reason my broda.
Re: Think You're Smart? We'll See! by TheCharisma(f): 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
Well, I don't understand Pigeon English. Now, if anyone wants to post his or her own brain teaser, feel free, and I'll see how smart I am!
Re: Think You're Smart? We'll See! by obyrich(m): 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
TheCharisma: Well, I don't understand Pigeon English. Now, if anyone wants to post his or her own brain teaser, feel free, and I'll see how smart I am!
Dont worry, in no time you'll understand it.
Re: Think You're Smart? We'll See! by obyrich(m): 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
As an investigator who was consulted to unravel a crime incident, you entered a room and saw a man dangling from a ceiling. His feet is about 2 feet above the ground. The room is completely empty save for a pool of water on the floor. How could you explain how the man hanged himself?
Re: Think You're Smart? We'll See! by Dariye(m): 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
The man stood on a block of ice and hanged himself,and now it's melted thus explaining d water on d floor.
Re: Think You're Smart? We'll See! by obyrich(m): 6:28am On Jun 27, 2013
Good!
Re: Think You're Smart? We'll See! by Negro1: 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
nedu2000: cool,He made it easy but lots of dude won't get it,but I did!!lolzz
n what is so funny ni tori Olorun
Re: Think You're Smart? We'll See! by Negro1: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
Ok my own brain teaser:
How is this person related to me:
the only son of the man that happens to be the only male out of the two grand children of the man who is the father of the woman that is the great aunt of the daughter of the sister of my blood sister's mother's father-in-law's son.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Google Search Suggestions / Chelsea May Be Pregnant:pic / See Photo Of Pretty 9-year Old Girl With Bicep And 6 Packs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.