Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same (20274 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Iyanya Donates N1M For OJB's Kidney Transplant / Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 24, 2013
So kind.
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by sobastical: 1:40am On Jun 24, 2013
NnamdiN: Someone asked if OJB produced songs for free

Lol, bros you harsh ooo, sho!
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by sobastical: 1:47am On Jun 24, 2013
NnamdiN: Someone asked if OJB produced songs for free
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by lumeneng22: 6:39am On Jun 24, 2013
Love from entertainment.
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by lilafolabi: 7:20am On Jun 24, 2013
So is it only the celebs that need to donate... have u donated ur N1000,

So i work very hard, fly around the world, compose music... get paid.... is it compulsory to donate.

did ojb produce songs for free... abeg

lets stop this sentimental bullshit...

if people want to donate let them do..

Giving is from the heart...
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 24, 2013
Tee-gurlee.:

Ur name says it all.
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Revolva(m): 8:33am On Jun 24, 2013
IDJA...See better bros...he no dye hard to give money out ...not all these.....wikid davido..dem...i am waiting for Eja nla..dbanj to do d same ooo...
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 24, 2013
I am not convinced that OJB made so much money but come oo he that ia faithful in little would be faithful in much.

If you can't be reasonable enough to save from your #50,000 salary now when you start earning #500,000 you would squander it n still borrow.

The art of saving for rainy days should be a culture and btw make una read my pm.
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by goldonome(m): 8:51am On Jun 24, 2013
If don jazzy can buy a drink over 200M to me has donated nothing in saving life here
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by redcliff: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2013
goldonome: If don jazzy can buy a drink over 200M to me has donated nothing in saving life here

U STEWPID BRO..
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by NnamdiN: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2013
sobastical:

Lol, bros you harsh ooo, sho!
but na true na. Abi d guy just blow all im cash without thinking of tomorrow. Donation no be by force ni
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by switgal: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2013
Wish him quick recovery sad[/color][color=#770077]
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by MCKULQ(m): 11:16am On Jun 24, 2013
Guy you try, 1m no be here.God Bless cool
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by chrisme(m): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2013
I seriously reserve my comment but I fear that bank account detail
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by ldpele(m): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
the amount donated by each should keep coming it,make we know who b who,no b to cme tell us say u buy this n that. Don jazzy,ua the best,not 4getting the rap culture initiator in2 nigeria,rugged d baba. we proud of u all
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by philusaau(f): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2013
This one of the reason why he is called DON JAZZY
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by oswine(m): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2013
donjazzy is always on point
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 25, 2013
this celebs will be sending tweets of fake houses and cars. na when their kidney or liver don run down u go know say they are poor. 15 mil pere.. dem dey do fine bara
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by texaco1: 11:56am On Jun 25, 2013
Crassus: this celebs will be sending tweets of fake houses and cars. na when their kidney or liver don run down u go know say they are poor. 15 mil pere.. dem dey do fine bara

why is it too difficult for you to think before posting?
Re: Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by JoyAgbaiO: 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
God will bless u....Don Jazzy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flaunting A Relationship Online Will Speed Up Its End - Actress, Yvonne Nelson / Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life / A Picture Of Timaya Buying Roasted Plantain (Boli)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.