Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Laptops From Walmart.com - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptops From Walmart.com (1698 Views)

Quality Laptops From Visalat / Tip On Getting Used/refurbished Laptops From Comp. Village / Please Does Any Body Know How I Can Import Laptops From Abroad Or From Ebay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptops From Walmart.com by jitguide: 5:29am On May 12, 2008
i want to buy a laptop from walmart.com
i need you guys advice, is there any one that have buy from them before.
i like to know if they deliver on time.
Re: Laptops From Walmart.com by hayprof(m): 7:25am On May 12, 2008
If its Oyinbo's They sure will Deliver! smiley
Re: Laptops From Walmart.com by aphoe(m): 11:03am On May 12, 2008
if u are based in nigeria, i would advice u to send a mail to confirm from them if they deliver to nigeria. before u make others. All these US companies have blacklisted nigeria because of all these Y!Y! boys

PS: i can help u organise one if u need it here in nigeria
Re: Laptops From Walmart.com by TmeD0(m): 4:19pm On May 12, 2008
jitguide:

i want to buy a laptop from walmart.com
i need you guys advice, is there any one that have buy from them before.
i like to know if they deliver on time.

You might want to take a look at walmart's shipping policy before you order from them.  Dem no go ship come Naija o!  Peace!
Re: Laptops From Walmart.com by brauneyes: 4:03pm On May 13, 2008
@jitguide
My company sells laptops and we have account with Walmart.
Send me an email and i will send you what you want, you pay ony when you receive the PC
info@ckongroup.com
Re: Laptops From Walmart.com by TmeD0(m): 4:55pm On May 13, 2008
brauneyes:

@jitguide
My company sells laptops and we have account with Walmart.
Send me an email and i will send you what you want, you pay ony when you receive the PC
info@ckongroup.com

@poster good luck with this one.  Like I stated earlier, Walmart doesn't ship to Naija---check the URL I posted earlier and see for yourself.  Peace!
Re: Laptops From Walmart.com by brauneyes: 6:11pm On May 13, 2008
@T@meDo
I do not understand your post. We have account with Walmart and we ship to Nigeria, not Walmart
Re: Laptops From Walmart.com by TmeD0(m): 2:39am On May 14, 2008
brauneyes:

@T@meDo
I do not understand your post. We have account with Walmart and we ship to Nigeria, not Walmart

Ok!   lipsrsealed

@poster, good luck.  Peace!
Re: Laptops From Walmart.com by brume2020: 5:46am On May 14, 2008
Hello Jitguide,

I have purchased items from Walmart, their ability to deliver on time is not in question, the primary issue is where they will deliver to and another associated issue is what means of payment they accept for the goods being purchased.

As you likely have garnered from other posts Walmart (and most US businesses) do not ship products directly outside the US. This is a general policy that most US businesses adhere to and not necessarily a direct consequence or artefact of the undesirable "fraud" label that Nigeria is unfortunately associated with. Long and short is US products get shipped indirectly outside the US by purchasers within the US.

On another related matter unless you are carrying the goods into Nigeria as personal effects (i.e. when returning into the country by air) there are also freight and customs issues to contend with.

If you would really like to purchase products from the US then you may elect to utilize the services of entities that are actively purchasing items within the US and mporting them into Nigeria. If you were to publish information on the item(s) you require to import I am sure you will attract several offers/quotes from people providing those services currenlty and you can consider all options you have, choosing whichever is most appropriate to your needs,

cheers,

Brume

(1) (Reply)

Easyworship2009 / Who Can Help To Upgrade A Desktop From Pentium 4 To I3 / Very Clean UK Used Lg R405 Is For Sale For 37k ( Negotiable) SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.