Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Android Games Swap : Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Games Swap : Here (517 Views)

Recommend Good Android Games That Are Less Than 250 / >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< / Android Games And Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android Games Swap : Here by 2rhymestharap(m): 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ok, let's swap games here don't be stingy with your games kindly share with others if any one charges you for money to collect Games Tell him "THUNDER FIRE YOU! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ok I use to download some games on my Blackberry and send VIA bluetooth to my Android and install em.. And one annoying stuff is that most of dis games requires Additional data bundles or Wifi to download sad

But I can try send you some of my games Via email so you download on a blackberry and install on ur android wen you send VIA bluetooth..

Mind you, you gass to send me data + Apk files of sum of ur games.. And I will reply with mine...

Meet peeps to swap games for you also on dis Trend .. Leggo!

Email me info.ijmb@gmail.com nd ma send you ok
Re: Android Games Swap : Here by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2013
pls which games do u have...as in wat are there titles?
Re: Android Games Swap : Here by samilo88(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2013
Seriously guy, u want to receive a game via email? Most android games are way above 50mb so Hw do u send that via email? Guy dat ur method no go work at all..

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Set Up A New Ipad / Bold 9780 Housing Cover / Andriod Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.