Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

What's The Best Way To Reach Out To Corps Members In Lagos? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What's The Best Way To Reach Out To Corps Members In Lagos? (609 Views)

NYSC Secures N200m Bank Facility For Disbursement To Corps Members As Loans – DG / 3 Corps Members In Taraba to repeat Service Year For Misconduct / LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Reach Out To Corps Members In Lagos? by nenergy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2013
Greatest Nairalanders, i need to reach corps members in lagos, but someone said that lagos NYSC doesn't have or use a CLO. I served in the north and we had a CLO that was a liaison between NYSC officials and corps members. So Eko corper,What's the best way to reach out to corps members in Lagos? i don't want to approach the officials-too much bureaucracy. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Develops Software To Tackle Posting Errors / Abusites Posted To Kebbi Batch B '14 / JOB opportunity for coppers within Egbeda,lagos axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.