Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,895 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official (1421 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by olegunner(m): 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2013
The New official page....the old one just got closed....let's get the update coming in...no dulling
Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by pinkylips1: 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
Can people just be a bit civil with their comments

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by olegunner(m): 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
pinky lips: Can people just be a bit civil with their comments
I hope so oooo....iget all d updates from here now dey hv scattered everything
Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by Mavor: 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
Mods in this forum will close threads without reason. Typical Nigerian bull$hit

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by olegunner(m): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hsmts have been asked to take their belongings to the store room. Everybody is dressed and ready to go, and eviction jitters is setting in. Unless Biggie decides otherwise, 2 housemates will be evicted tonight.
Which 2 do you want to see go?
Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by olegunner(m): 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2013
Mavor: Mods in this forum will close threads without reason. Typical Nigerian bull$hit
Easy sir.....don't let's start with again...tank u *wink
Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by nikky341: 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
guys nando & sellys s-x tape is on vip now
Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by teewhysafe(f): 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hmmmm! Betty is definitely leavin! Motamma/Bolt too
Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by spade: 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2013
I think it was automatically closed by spambot. Maybe if we sent a mail to the moderator in charge of the TV/Movies Section, the thread would be re-opened.
Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by StateOfMind: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
Mavor: Mods in this forum will close threads without reason. Typical Nigerian bull$hit

The mod is actually cleaning up the thread at the moment, he's started hiding the posts and I guess that explains why it has been closed, I hope it will be reopened before 7 though.
Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by olegunner(m): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
nikky341: guys nando & sellys s-x tape is on vip now
Hmmm....its a lie
Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by spade: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
For the sake of continuity, I really hope that thread is reopened.

For a second, I was worried it had reached its maximum threshold (ie. Comment limit).
Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
Honestly am tired of this selly/nando shit. Are they the only housemates there. So Feza and Melvin like each other, maybe that is why he has not been interested in any of the girls in that house.
Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by nikky341: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2013
olegunner:
Hmmm....its a lie
go and check now
Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
I feel like tonight's eviction may be a shocker. Imagine if 4 people go home. So far every eviction has been a shocker so now i do not know what to expect. At first i wanted Betty and Bolt to go. But he is much better in the ruby house so i am hoping that he will stay.
Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by spade: 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Honestly am tired of this selly/nando shit. Are they there only housemates there. So Feza and Melvin like each other, maybe that is why he has not been interested in any of the girls in that house.

Melvin is still not interested in Feza, in the romantic sense. He's just in alliance with Feza, Sulu, Beverly and Bassey and they've all agreed to help see each other to the finals and then leave it to God (something like that, if Sulu's last night convo is anything to go by). And should the Rubies win the next Arena task, it's already a done deal Feza is bringing him back to the Ruby house.

Feza, on the other hand, has confessed to having feelings for Melvin, probably because she sees in him a decent father figure for her son (my guess), but I really doubt it would be reciprocated.

When she was in the Diamond house, she tried to have Melvin spend the night in her bed, to little success. She even went ahead to consult his buddy Bimp for advise on things he likes, etc.

I'm starting to get this strong feeling Melvin has someone outside.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
spade:

Melvin is still not interested in Feza, in the romantic sense. He's just in alliance with Feza, Sulu and Bassey and they've all agreed to help see each other to the finals and then leave it to God (something like that, if Sulu's last night convo is anything to go by). And should the Rubies win the next Arena task, it's already a done deal Feza is bringing him back to the Ruby house.

Feza, on the other hand, has confessed to having feelings for Melvin, probably because she sees in him a decent father figure for her son (my guess), but I really doubt it would be reciprocated.

When she was in the Diamond house, she tried to have Melvin spend the night in her bed, to little success. She even went ahead to consult his buddy Bimp for advise on things he likes, etc.

I'm starting to get this strong feeling Melvin has someone outside.

Really because i do not know whether it was on the other thread or Facebook, i read that when the guys asked Melvin who he liked, he claimed to like Feza. You are right though bro, he probably has a girlfriend at home but it's still early days. Lol 91days is a long time so we shall wait and see. I am honestly fed up with Maria. Why does she keep forcing herself on the guy.
Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by spade: 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Really because i do not know whether it was on the other thread or Facebook, i read that when the guys asked Melvin who he liked, he claimed to like Feza. You are right though bro, he probably has a girlfriend at home but it's still early days. Lol 91days is a long time so we shall wait and see. I am honestly fed up with Maria. Why does she keep forcing herself on the guy.

No, it was Bolt who was teasing him and telling him Feza loved him. Melvin just dey blush like one Primary 2 boy grin
Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
Na wa o, I was shocked when I found the old thread closed. I visited this section looking for a complaints thread when I found this new thread.
Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2013
spade:

No, it was Bolt who was teasing him and telling him Feza loved him. Melvin just dey blush like one Primary 2 boy grin
Oh okay i see grin grin. So guys who do you think will be up for nominations tomorrow?

My Predictions
Ruby House
Natasha
Pokello
Elikem(?)
Oneil

Feza will probably replaced whoever with Fatima since she does not like her.

Diamond
Selly
Nando
Hakeem
Cleo

Nando will probably save himself and replace with Melvin?
Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by dominique(f): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2013
StateOfMind:

The mod is actually cleaning up the thread at the moment, he's started hiding the posts and I guess that explains why it has been closed, I hope it will be reopened before 7 though.

I've told him to re-open it before 7, if he doesn't, we will use this one for eviction show.
No more derailing guys

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2013
I just sent semid4lyfe a PM asking why the old thread was locked. Hopefully, he responds. undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2013
ItsModella: I just sent semid4lyfe a PM asking why the old thread was locked. Hopefully, he responds. undecided
Exactly, the fighting and insults had ended already so i don't understand why they closed that thread. Smdh
Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2013
If Betty does not go home tonight, I'll give up on BBA...no kidding angry angry

#TEAM BETTY MUST VANISH TONIGHT

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by StateOfMind: 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
dominique:

I've told him to re-open it before 7, if he doesn't, we will use this one for eviction show.
No more derailing guys

Okay ma'am..good one.
Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by curious123: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2013
ItsModella: If Betty does not go home tonight, I'll give up on BBA...no kidding angry angry

Yeah betty can leave for all I care bt I hope Bolt doesn't go yet sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
^^^^^ You see how just a change in environment can be a good thing or a bad thing. In the Diamond house most people hated Bolt and he could not really "shine" Now in the Ruby house he is better suited, more comfortable and seems to get along with the housemates.
Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by safarigirl(f): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
ItsModella: If Betty does not go home tonight, I'll give up on BBA...no kidding angry angry

lol, e go do una like film-trick....honestly though, Betty may not survive again
Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by spade: 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hakeem, Cleo, Bimp and Nando have conspired to nominate Dillish tomorrow.

I predict Cleo's popularity crashing terribly for choosing to align herself with that man-child Hakeem. Whatever did Dillish do to this vindictive prriick?

So glad Melvin ain't phucking with these people.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by StateOfMind: 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2013
^this is against biggie's new rules...I hope biggie is watching
Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2013
StateOfMind: ^this is against biggie's new rules...I hope biggie is watching
I was just about to ask the same thing.
Re: Big Brother Africa ''the Chase'' New Official by sholay2011(m): 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2013
spade: Hakeem, Cleo, Bimp and Nando have conspired to nominate Dillish tomorrow.

I predict Cleo's popularity crashing terribly for choosing to align herself with that man-child Hakeem. Whatever did Dillish do to this vindictive prriick?

So glad Melvin ain't phucking with these people.
Cleo is an ar.seho.le if all she wants to do is promote infantile propaganda of Hakeem.
So, Nando and Bimp too agreed to this? hmmmm....I will wait till tomorrow to vent my anger but Dillish is my favourite female so far in the house, closely followed by Beverly. hakeem....leave her alone! !!! She doesn't care about you! !!

(1) (2)

Big Brother Naija Housemates Remaining / Startimes Introduces Daily Subscription / Pls Where Can One Download The Nigerian Flim Castle And Castle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.