Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same (461 Views)

Iyanya Donates N1M For OJB's Kidney Transplant / Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same / Jude Okoye Donates N1M To Brain Tumor Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Donates N1m To OJB, Calling On Other Artistes To Please Do Same by nairalandaddict: 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
Don Jazzy has got to be the most generous Nigerian celebrity ever. A few weeks ago he gave a mutual friend of ours who has kidney issues, N1million. I kinda asked the guy to ask Don Jazzy, and a few days later, he calls me to say IDJA gave him N1m. And today I found out that he has also donated N1million to prolific music producer, OJB Jezreel. He did it quietly a few days back but when I found out, well, I just had to share it. And let's not forget the N2million he gave cancer patient Funmi Lawal last year and many things I hear he does very quietly. God bless him. Also, thanks to Ruggedman who has also donated to OJB.
Now calling on other artists to please do same. OJB Jezreel needs N15million for a kidney transplant in India. This guy has done so much for music in Nigeria and had helped so many Nigerian artists achieve success. Now is the time to give back.

To donate, see the account details: Babatunde Okungbowa. UBA - 1015075120. Thanks

READ FULL STORY HERE

(1) (Reply)

D’banj’s 20-track Deluxe DKM Album Selling For 2000naira Only Per Copy / “I Work Hard & I Can Enjoy My Money” – Wizkid Defends Replacing His N15million D / Governor Rotimi Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.