Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Maria Sharapova Exposes Serena Williams For Being A Home Wrecker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maria Sharapova Exposes Serena Williams For Being A Home Wrecker (1398 Views)

Home-Wrecker: Annie Idibia Exposes Lady / IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram / The Italian Minister Maria Boschi Exposes Her Underwears During Her Swearing In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maria Sharapova Exposes Serena Williams For Being A Home Wrecker by agibo: 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2013
During a Rolling Stone interview, Serena Williams commented on an "anonymous" player, saying,

"There are people who live, breathe and dress tennis. I mean, seriously, give it a rest ...She begins every interview with 'I'm so happy. I'm so lucky' – it's so boring," says Serena in a loud voice. "She's still not going to be invited to the cool parties. And, hey, if she wants to be with the guy with a black heart, go for it.

Serena was actually referring to Sharapova, who is now dating Grigor Dimitrov, one of Serena's rumored ex boyfriends.

Sharapova obviously took offense to what Serena said and on Saturday, during her pre-tournament news conference at Wimbledon, she took a shot at Williams’ personal life and criticizing Williams comments over a high-profile teen rape case in Ohio.

"At the end of the day, we have a tremendous amount of respect for what we do on the court. I just think she should be talking about her accomplishments, her achievements, rather than everything else that's just getting attention and controversy," Sharapova said.

"If she wants to talk about something personal, maybe she should talk about her relationship and her boyfriend that was married and is getting a divorce and has kids," Sharapova continued. "Talk about other things, but not draw attention to other things. She has so much in her life, many positives, and I think that's what it should be about."

Williams has been linked to coach Patrick Mouratoglou, but neither has confirmed their relationship extends beyond the court. When Mouratoglou was asked about the topic at the French Open this month, he smiled and replied: "Sorry. I don't understand the question."

Source: http://www.kanyiokeke.com/2013/06/maria-sharapova-blasts-serena-williams.html#more

Re: Maria Sharapova Exposes Serena Williams For Being A Home Wrecker by Afam4eva(m): 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
I think a tennis match should be organized for the both of them so that Williams can take out her anger on Sharapova.
Re: Maria Sharapova Exposes Serena Williams For Being A Home Wrecker by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
Serena beat her in the French Open final like two weeks ago.

Serena has beaten her numerous times. Out of the 15 meet ups, they've had, Serena has won 13 times, including the last 12 meet ups in a row. This statement came after her 13th loss to Serena. Maria sounds like a bitter woman grasping at straws to feel better about herself. She should focus on not getting her butt kicked. I honestly thought she was better than that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'they're Going To Kill Me,' Michael Jackson Told Son / Check Out Toolz's Figure In Her Glo X-factor Finale Outfit / Would Olamide Have Made It If Dagrin Was Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.