Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Being Unemployed After Graduation Is A Choice! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Being Unemployed After Graduation Is A Choice! (419 Views)

Last December Of Being Unemployed / I'm Tired Of Being Unemployed. / How To Increase Your Chance Of Getting Desired Job After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being Unemployed After Graduation Is A Choice! by uchvision(m): 11:37pm On Jun 23, 2013
Are you aware that close to 40 million youths in Nigeria or 80% of Nigerian graduates are unemployed? That very year about 300,000 graduates enroll in the NYSC scheme?

Isn't becoming increasingly obvious that those who desire a better future should go ahead to create it? You cannot sit back and keep waiting for a job that do not exist. It is time to take personal responsibility for your future and destiny.

What is stopping you from starting your own business and begin to hire others instead of waiting for the Government or the economy to pick up?

Well…I hear you say “skill” and “Capital”!

What if I told you that you can start a business with less than N20,000? Will the noise of all the phony business opportunities on the internet allow you to believe it? Will the allure and screensaver appeals of paid employment allow you? Will you allow yourself pay the price now and learn what you need to learn to be financially free?

Dear friend, do not be deceived, the world does not care whether you have a job or not. The world cares more about the value you are able to add.

And if your answer to my questions is “YES”, then send your details in the following format in order to receive more info and invitation to our Business meeting. We will not ask anything from you; all you need have is a strong desire.

Text Full Name/phone number/email address/State of residence TO 08034037716. Only those in Lagos will be contacted for now.

If only you will believe!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment For Account Analyst / Abakaliki Jobs.....computer Operator Needed.. / Trendy, Creamy Ladies Interested In Modelling Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.