Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

How To Make Yourself Relevant In Present Economy Situations - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Yourself Relevant In Present Economy Situations (1233 Views)

Is The ₦5 Note Still Relevant In Nigeria And What Can It Buy? / CIPM Or CFA: Which Is More Relevant in Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Yourself Relevant In Present Economy Situations by olaray2013(m): 12:11am On Jun 24, 2013
In economic situations such as the one being faced by people now, you can avail ypurself of the opportunity you have by using your gifted hands, your intellect and other things you have. The fact still remains that in every individual there is a potential waiting to be tapped. It is left for you as an individual to discover that potential in you make, so as to make a great difference. By so doing you will definitely be bringing joy to some people, you will be relieving some people of the stress they will have to go through in getting the expected results they desire, simply because you got the talent. you got what it takes to make their world go round. Fellows discover youself and believe in your dreams.
Re: How To Make Yourself Relevant In Present Economy Situations by olaray2013(m): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2013
SEE A MAN WHO IS DILLIGENT IN HIS BUISNESS HE WILL NOT STAND BEFORE MERE MEN, HE'LL SURELY STAND BEFORE GREAT MEN AMD BY SO DOING BEYOND THE SKY IS HIS LIMIT, DISCOVER YOUR SELF AND YOU ARE ON TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM
Re: How To Make Yourself Relevant In Present Economy Situations by bigt2(m): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2013
Thats a lovely quote there. I have to correct the mistake by following my heart!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Yourself Relevant In Present Economy Situations by olaray2013(m): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2013
In economic situations such as the one being faced by people now, you can avail ypurself of the opportunity you have by using your gifted hands, your intellect and other things you have. The fact still remains that in every individual there is a potential waiting to be tapped. It is left for you as an individual to discover that potential in you make, so as to make a great difference. By so doing you will definitely be bringing joy to some people, you will be relieving some people of the stress they will have to go through in getting the expected results they desire, simply because you got the talent. you got what it takes to make their world go round. Fellows discover youself and believe in your dreams.
Re: How To Make Yourself Relevant In Present Economy Situations by olaray2013(m): 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
http://www.millionairescooperative.com/?ref=mray2013.[color=#990000][/color]

You've got nothing to lose here. Sit down and think, what happens if I lose a THOUSAND Naira to some that's a big loss and to some it's one of those things. Either way you view the loss of a Thousand Naira, let's be wise and invest. Though there are risks involved in every investment, but I tell you, there those investments that come with minimal risks and this is one I am presenting to you, try this out and let's see what comes out. At least your One thousand Naira is coming back so...

Click on the link above to register, and thereafter click on upgrade to become a full member just with a Thousand Naira and that's all you've got to invest and your cash rolls in gradually.
Re: How To Make Yourself Relevant In Present Economy Situations by olaray2013(m): 11:33am On Jun 19, 2017
olaray2013:
http://www.millionairescooperative.com/?ref=mray2013.[color=#990000][/color]

You've got nothing to lose here. Sit down and think, what happens if I lose a THOUSAND Naira to some that's a big loss and to some it's one of those things. Either way you view the loss of a Thousand Naira, let's be wise and invest. Though there are risks involved in every investment, but I tell you, there those investments that come with minimal risks and this is one I am presenting to you, try this out and let's see what comes out. At least your One thousand Naira is coming back so...

Click on the link above to register, and thereafter click on upgrade to become a full member just with a Thousand Naira and that's all you've got to invest and your cash rolls in gradually.

(1) (Reply)

Crude Tall Oil Is Needed Urgently / Samsung Pays Apple $1 Billion, Sending 30 Trucks Full Of 5 Cent Coins / Which Good Business Can One Start With 400k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.